corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Skunkworkz Project Finished

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Skunkworkz Project Finished
Astra Sport

User status: Offline
6th May 08 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
quote:

No i wouldnt change the BBS badge, but then if i bought a set of vauxhall wheels and fitted them to my Honda i would. Just looks wrong imo. The car is a vauxhall no point in sticking porker badges on it, people that dont understand will just say, ha look at that kid trying to make out he has a porsche...

for a start i'm not a kid and its not a kids car, its a classy convertible that turns heads but doesn't look out of place or chavvy.

and for those who 'don't understand', f*ck em! They'll be too busy with their fibreglass bodykits, neon lights and bolt on accessories i built it myself for myself.
Nismo

6th May 08 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

every one has there own choice, i just know that i wouldnt stick badges from another car onto my own, especially the steering wheel., but heck its your car do as you please
Astra Sport

6th May 08 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
every one has there own choice, i just know that i wouldnt stick badges from another car onto my own, especially the steering wheel., but heck its your car do as you please

thats fair enough, i personally think that the vauxhall theme seems quite blinkered in this idea, compared to the VAG scene where using parts from other vehicles and making them fit onto something there not supposed to be on is admired. especially when you consider that the wheels now sit at a factory offset due to the custom 1 off hub adaptors allowing me to sit as low as i can. as i've said previously i'm not 100% convinced on the steering wheel myself, but i'll try another idea and see how that turns out.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Skunkworkz Project Finished 22 database queries in 0.0074601 seconds