corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Another 'non car people' rant...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Another 'non car people' rant...
Paul_J

User status: Offline
9th May 08 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was shocked at how slow an st170 is... think it's like 16 + secs 1/4 mile
corsa_nation

9th May 08 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i knew someone who stuck a 3.2 quattro badge on the back of his 2.0tdi A3, and he thought i believed him when he came by my house in it! As if someone can believe that diesel/petrol can't be told apart, especially when you get into the car and see the revs only go to 5k haha - it just ignored it though and let him get on
mad_mike252

9th May 08 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
quote:
Originally posted by Baskey
lol at hanging round with peole who drive a matiz, bet there a barrel of laughs,

It's worse, he's done an environmental degree and lectures me on how we should save the planet decat exhaust system you say

Superlite, this is how i feel - I really want just a nice comfortable stock car like a Audi A3 Tdi with leather to drive daily. It'd get respect from the 'non car people' - but then have a fun car / track car for myself / car meets

fuck saveing the planet

decat exhaust
Paul_J

9th May 08 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be honest, the tree's love the decat.
Superlite Ltd.

9th May 08 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mad_mike252
quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
quote:
Originally posted by Baskey
lol at hanging round with peole who drive a matiz, bet there a barrel of laughs,

It's worse, he's done an environmental degree and lectures me on how we should save the planet decat exhaust system you say

Superlite, this is how i feel - I really want just a nice comfortable stock car like a Audi A3 Tdi with leather to drive daily. It'd get respect from the 'non car people' - but then have a fun car / track car for myself / car meets

fuck saveing the planet

decat exhaust

font bumper exit exhaust FTW
CorsAsh

9th May 08 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
i find that odd seeming as you work for Audi!
Seriously, they just see cars as a form of transport, not to be enjoyed for what it is! I was amazed too, showing them vids of things like that Black VXR8 and they're just like
N3CRO

9th May 08 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have sad mates like this too.
One, after me saying that decat pipes were technically illegal, said, 'do they have to have cats on them these days then?' Erm... I was like yeah, for the last 20 years or so!
Dumbass!

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Another 'non car people' rant... 22 database queries in 0.1962919 seconds