corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » POWs Ibiza - Mk4 1.9TDi 130Sport PD - UPDATE :)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author POWs Ibiza - Mk4 1.9TDi 130Sport PD - UPDATE :)
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Jan 09 at 15:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can update via Bluetooth I think, take ya laptop to the car or park the car within 7-8 meters of ya desktop PC with bluetooth.
Matt L

8th Jan 09 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i should make myself a project thread

*goes back to see if you have pics of the w8 light or even see if you have one *

edit: pics of steering wheel?

[Edited on 08-01-2009 by Matt L]
pow
Premium Member

8th Jan 09 at 15:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have got one!

I need an airbag for the wheel
Matt L

18th Feb 09 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pow, i need ideas on stuff i can do to the interior thats easy, cheap as chips and will make it look a bit less plain.

edit: so far i have an idea of suede tray thing under the handbrake thanks to someone on scn (dont know how to take that off though).

other than that though i have no idea, is your handbrake cover simply a cover that goes over the old plastic bit, or a whole new hanbrake thing?

[Edited on 18-02-2009 by Matt L]

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » POWs Ibiza - Mk4 1.9TDi 130Sport PD - UPDATE :) 23 database queries in 0.0091901 seconds