corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Oi You Lot - Re. Pink Corsa.....

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Oi You Lot - Re. Pink Corsa.....
Tom

User status: Offline
15th Jul 08 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cb87
but tom would u say i was fat??

Fair play no your right you aint fat, just fugly

I'm just messing btw
C2RL R

15th Jul 08 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bah haha
BarnshaW

15th Jul 08 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still no pics therefore verdict = heffer
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

15th Jul 08 at 16:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who cares?
Pink Ladies PA

15th Jul 08 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello all of you who have abused my friends pink corsa. I have a few questions...
No. 1 Is the difference between a 17 inch alloy and a 15 inch alloy the same as your length?
No. 2 Are any of you who drive none pink cars good looking (last time I looked, boy racers were not only GEEKS but rather round due to their sheer lack of exercise and one too many big macs as they drive through the drive thu several times per night). I note there are no pictures of you 'abusers' posted either... Hmmmm....
No. 3 Do any of you actually know anyone with a nice car as all of yours look like utter bags of w*nk. I've seen more proficient modifications on a scalectrix track, they probably drive faster too.

By the way, I am not fat (size 10), not ugly (according to many men) and I drive a black Toyota Celica 2.0 GT
Running 2 Wheel Drive, Gearbox is from a MR2 Turbo Converted to run on celica with a LSD, Helix full racing paddle clutch
, Chromed Turbo ,Induction Kit, 5 Bar fuel pressure regulator, Grounding Kit
, Constant running Chargecooler pump
, GT4 Fuel Pump ,REV 3 MR2 ECU
, HKS Full Exhaust System Cat Back, Chormed Dump Valve, Blitz Electronic Boost Controller Set to 1.1 Bar, HKS Turbo Timer, HKS Boost Gauge, GT4 Aluminium Bonnet, GT4 WRC Spoiler with official Toyota raiser blocks (not cheap copy's), GT4 Front Bumper, Veilside Sde Skirts, RPI Tuning imported Rear Bumper
, 18" Wolfrace Mantis Alloys , Rear Strut Brace, Ripspeed DVD Player, Mutant Sub, 300 Watt Amp

To put it into simple terms, my car = Brad Pitt. Your cars = Bradley from Eastenders

My friends pink corsa rocks by the way. Maybe she hasn't gone all out YET but she does have a family and a LIFE and can't spend all of her evenings under the bonnet like you boys....

Robin
Premium Member

15th Jul 08 at 20:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1. Yes.
2. No.
3. No.

I haven't done any abusing, but there's a pic there <<<

Why didn't you go for a GT4?
Pink Ladies PA

15th Jul 08 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be honest, i only came on here to defend my friend who was getting slated earlier. your answers made me laugh - haha... I was offered the car by my Dad's mate who owns an engine tuning business and I got it for an absolute bargain. I live in London so only use it once a month. My Brother drives it once a week to keep the engine oiled and juicy. GT4's are nice - hmmmm. Sorry, i know I'm on a corsa site - oooops!
Tiger

15th Jul 08 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon 75% of the people here dont own corsas. But I reckon 95% of them have at one point, myself included.
CorsaSport14

15th Jul 08 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

To put it into simple terms, my car = Brad Pitt. Your cars = Bradley from Eastenders

quote:

Hmmm im Bradley from eastenders ,,, HELL YEAH!! IVE SHAGGED STACEY SLATER!

Woop-Woop!
Mobby

15th Jul 08 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Pink Ladies PA
Hello all of you who have abused my friends pink corsa. I have a few questions...
No. 1 Is the difference between a 17 inch alloy and a 15 inch alloy the same as your length?
No. 2 Are any of you who drive none pink cars good looking (last time I looked, boy racers were not only GEEKS but rather round due to their sheer lack of exercise and one too many big macs as they drive through the drive thu several times per night). I note there are no pictures of you 'abusers' posted either... Hmmmm....
No. 3 Do any of you actually know anyone with a nice car as all of yours look like utter bags of w*nk. I've seen more proficient modifications on a scalectrix track, they probably drive faster too.

By the way, I am not fat (size 10), not ugly (according to many men) and I drive a black Toyota Celica 2.0 GT
Running 2 Wheel Drive, Gearbox is from a MR2 Turbo Converted to run on celica with a LSD, Helix full racing paddle clutch
, HKS Full Exhaust System Cat Back, Chormed Dump Valve, Blitz Electronic Boost Controller Set to 1.1 Bar, HKS Turbo Timer, HKS Boost Gauge, GT4 Aluminium Bonnet, GT4 WRC Spoiler with official Toyota raiser blocks (not cheap copy's), GT4 Front Bumper, Veilside Sde Skirts, RPI Tuning imported Rear Bumper
, 18" Wolfrace Mantis Alloys , Rear Strut Brace, Ripspeed DVD Player, Mutant Sub, 300 Watt Amp

My friends pink corsa rocks by the way. Maybe she hasn't gone all out YET but she does have a family and a LIFE and can't spend all of her evenings under the bonnet like you boys....

pics of said size 10 waiste, and said beautiful face?

nova_gteuk

15th Jul 08 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id shag stacey slater tbh

I still say this pink corsa looks good the kit looks done well and fitted well.
Mobby

15th Jul 08 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont like it because it looks motorworld, body kits dont look good anymore, but i know one thing, you mod a car to how you like it!
Pink Ladies PA

15th Jul 08 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.gt4oc.net/ Go on this site, the middle car is the spit of mine (almost). How do you upload pics?!
CorsaSport14

15th Jul 08 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Smelly old Toyota's

Mobby

15th Jul 08 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

use www.photobucket.co.uk to upload them, then copy the link and theres a button when you add reply, click it and a window will open up. then paste the link into the box and click OK
Phi

15th Jul 08 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pink cars are fine
Pink Ladies PA

15th Jul 08 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

toyota's are not smelly. I get the tube on a daily basis, now that is smelly!
Pink Ladies PA

15th Jul 08 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pink cars are cool.
CorsaSport14

quote:
toyota's are not smelly. I get the tube on a daily basis, now that is smelly!

Rusty old smelly things
Phi

not a fan of toyota's my mum thinks there the best cars! as she has one! :S

Toyota starlets are my pet hate there terrible

sorry thats completely not relivant
Laura

lol at this

spare handbag anyone
Tommy L

1. Yes
2. Im not round, and dont think im a geek Pics available upon request.
3. I know people with nice cars Wouldn't say my audi was a bag of wank
Phi

15th Jul 08 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Pink cars are cool.

yes they are
Mobby

15th Jul 08 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mobby
quote:

pics of said size 10 waiste, and said beautiful face?

Pink Ladies PA

15th Jul 08 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK. I just wanted to vent some rage. I obviously wasn't aiming it in anyone in general seeing as I have never met any of you! Just leave my friends lil pink corsa alone. She loves it, it makes her happy.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Oi You Lot - Re. Pink Corsa..... 22 database queries in 0.0203679 seconds