corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » G20 Death - Video etc..

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author G20 Death - Video etc..
Cosmo

User status: Offline
9th Apr 09 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo

How is that comparable?

First you're suggesting this guy was walking normally away from the situation - as any 'normal' person would do.

Secondly you're suggesting the police didnt tell him to move - maybe they did or didnt, but you'd hazzard a guess form the videos that they did. My Dad wouldnt be so stupid as to not move if he was told by the police in that situation.

So again, like you keep saying, its not comparable.

Errr... i'll put it point to point for you....

Bloke - Walking home from work innocently (i.e towards a tube station, or bus stop, or argmentitivly, to his car).. Happens to be a protest
Example - walking out of office towards car innocently. Happens to be a protest

Bloke - Gets pushed over when walking to said transport
Example - exactly the same as above

I really can't put it in a more simple format.... How is my example comparable??

Your dad, you, me, everyone here, is not the same. We do not think the same, we do not look the same, we clearly don't have the same morals..... So does this mean he should act like YOU think he should

my word

But you are just twisting the situation to make it suit your arguement.

What about the fact he was walking so slowly (if it wasnt of purpose then he is fucking simple) infront of them. What about them asking him to move out of the way? None of that is in your 'example' above.

Hence why it isnt comparable, as my Dad would neither of walked on purpose so slowly like that infront of the cops, or not moved when asked.
Cosmo

9th Apr 09 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Your dad, you, me, everyone here, is not the same. We do not think the same, we do not look the same, we clearly don't have the same morals..... So does this mean he should act like YOU think he should

my word

On on that point...Im not saying they have to act/do as I say. Im saying that when (if) a copper tells you to do something in a situation like that you do it. Simple as.
Ben J

9th Apr 09 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think the whole nation has gone soft. Coppers get no respect these days. A cocky protester shit got pushed over. I've had worse "beatings" off my 6 month old son.

But yet again all the "do-gooders" jump on the anti police bandwagon.

The reason he had a heart attack was probably because he was overweight, unfit and ate greasy burgers everyday from a burger van whilst at a protest about something.

[Edited on 09-04-2009 by Ben J]
Daimo B

9th Apr 09 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
I think the whole nation has gone soft. Coppers get no respect these days. A cocky protester shit got pushed over. I've had worse "beatings" off my 6 month old son.

The reason he had a heart attack was probably because he was overweight, unfit and ate greasy burgers everyday from a burger van whilst at a protest about something.

How to show you have absolutly NO idea what your on about in one easy step............

You haven't read a damn thing nor know anything about this.

Please refer to my insulting comments from a previous page.

The mear fact u've typed this, then editted it, without actually knowing anything, is laughable.
Aaron

9th Apr 09 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The police should have cut the crowd down with fire from MP5's IMO

Imagine the headlines

[Edited on 09-04-2009 by Aaron]
Adam_B

9th Apr 09 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
Imagine the headlines

they would probably still be about Jade Goody
Joe

9th Apr 09 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daimo, your spelling and grammar suggests its you that has the mental age of a 2 year old.
Ben J

9th Apr 09 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:

How to show you have absolutly NO idea what your on about in one easy step............

You haven't read a damn thing nor know anything about this.

Please refer to my insulting comments from a previous page.

The mear fact u've typed this, then editted it, without actually knowing anything, is laughable.

Its opinions versus opinions. No I haven't trawled the papers for info on this, but i've made my own opinion from seeing the video, and the guy is a KNOWN protester.

I edited a typo??? Whats the problem with that. Maybe you should try it???

Tbh i'm used to you spouting bollocks on here and thinking you are some sort of fountain of knowledge so your opinion on my post is irrelevant.

Daimo B

9th Apr 09 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do have the mental age of a 2 year old.

im cool with that.

I type fast, i can't be assed to correct unless its totally un-readable.

To continue my 2 year old mentallity, boo hoo hoo, i've had your mums.

Ironically, i may be lots of things, but peopel are still agreeing.
Daimo B

9th Apr 09 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
trawled the papers for info on this, but i've made my own opinion from seeing the video. and the guy is a KNOWN protester.

I edited a typo??? Whats the problem with that.

Tbh i'm used to you spouting bollocks on here and thinking you are some sort of fountain of knowledge so your opinion on my post is irrelevant.

No, he is a newspaper seller literally yard down the road from the incident.

Not a protestor.

I am a fountine of knowledge, Bow before my infinate wisdom and superiority.

Line cast.
ssj_kakarot

er i have no problem with police using force if there is actualy a reason for it.

lol how was he stopping the police doing there job, so one middle aged unfit guy walking slowly with his hands in his pockets stops the entire police force from doing there job, if there was a real emergency im sure they could you know run around him hes not a wall lol.

And so what he was wwalking slow, he didnt need to run at all, he wasnt being aggresive or standing in one place he walked away slowly, just because the police say move on you dont have to run like your in a marathon.

police were wrong simple as that, his back was turned.

im all for police being more in your face and beating people but only when its just, yes its a fine line but this clearly was not just at all, people defending the police man, i assume if a police man pushed you when you were just walking you would get up and shake his hand for doing his job so well?

yeah didnt think so.
Joe

Course people will agree, I agree with Cosmo. Who is right?

You really need to realise your opinion isn't final. You know no more than me, Cosmo or anyone else on here. So your views are based on assumptions so I don't see how you can be so forceful about them.
Cosmo

9th Apr 09 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe

You really need to realise your opinion isn't final. You know no more than me, Cosmo or anyone else on here. So your views are based on assumptions so I don't see how you can be so forceful about them.

Exactly Joseph.
Laney

9th Apr 09 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It shocks me how so many people aren't seeing the bigger picture here.

I'd rant, but its basically what Joe, Cosmo and Ben J have already said. With that many coppers and dogs behind me, I wouldn't be scuffing my feet!
Ben J

9th Apr 09 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
er i have no problem with police using force if there is actualy a reason for it.

lol how was he stopping the police doing there job, so one middle aged unfit guy walking slowly with his hands in his pockets stops the entire police force from doing there job, if there was a real emergency im sure they could you know run around him hes not a wall lol.

And so what he was wwalking slow, he didnt need to run at all, he wasnt being aggresive or standing in one place he walked away slowly, just because the police say move on you dont have to run like your in a marathon.

im all for police being more in your face and beating people but only when its just, yes its a fine line but this clearly was not just at all, people defending the police man, i assume if a police man pushed you when you were just walking you would get up and shake his hand for doing his job so well?

yeah didnt think so.

I wouldn't be mincing about and ignoring orders to move in an obviously quite volatile situation. If I did, i'd expect to be removed.
ShEp

Should of used water cannons,

It's funny watching fat asses getting blown about by water cannon.

but on a serious note, we thegeneral public are never going to know what was said to the guy, or what he did in the run up to the video, he could of been shouting abuse at cops or anything,

We can only go by the clip we have,

It could have been something innocent where he was walking home, hands in pockets to show no threat, and waling slowly in thehope the police would see him as an innocent by stander and pass him,

If he ran, police would question the fact he ran and more than likely chased him. It's a sad thing to happen to anyone. even if he was peacefully protesting.

It's the same as any other situation anywhere,... A few people take everyone down,

There was thousands of peacefull protestors there, but not thousands of them started the fires, not thousands of them starting fights,

You'd propbably find that its the local yokel's doing that who have no understanding of what these people are protesting about in the first place.

On the flip side, 5 minutes before that video was taken, the guy could of been hurling rocks and abuse at the coppers, not one of us here knows and none of us are likely to ever find out.

[/rant]
Ojc

He deserved it. Police should have put some rounds into him afterwards just to make sure. Menezes stylie.
ssj_kakarot

9th Apr 09 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe

well tbh his opinion is correct so yes he can be forceful, the reason we know its correct is the simple fact that the incident is being investigated, if there was no problem then it wouldnt be an issue would it.

im guessing that as they cant really link the mans death by heart attack directly to being pushed over he will not be done for manslaughter, but he will be repremanded by the police force without a doubt, how severe i do not know.
Ben J

9th Apr 09 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
He deserved it. Police should have put some rounds into him afterwards just to make sure. Menezes stylie.

Cosmo

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Joe

well tbh his opinion is correct so yes he can be forceful, the reason we know its correct is the simple fact that the incident is being investigated, if there was no problem then it wouldnt be an issue would it.

im guessing that as they cant really link the mans death by heart attack directly to being pushed over he will not be done for manslaughter, but he will be repremanded by the police force without a doubt, how severe i do not know.

So what if the investigation find he did nothing wrong - am I then entitled to abuse you lot with the view he was in the wrong?
Adam_B

Its only being investigated because the media jumped on it imo.
ssj_kakarot

9th Apr 09 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

yeah didnt think so.

I wouldn't be mincing about and ignoring orders to move in an obviously quite volatile situation. If I did, i'd expect to be removed.

\
no you wouldnt, ok take this your out on a night out your quite drunk, not to weary of the situation, theres been a large fight lots of coppers out, you are just standing minding your own business, your told to move, being drunk you stagger away, your pushed from behind for not moving fast enough, is this justified?

no its not, its a volitile situation though?
Ben J

9th Apr 09 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Joe

They have to investigate ANY incident, whether at fault or not. VXR's opimion is just that, an opinion. Its just the way he puts it across that gets everyones back up.

Daimo B

9th Apr 09 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe

I've never said it is.
I've take the piss of those that haven't read the slightest bit of information thats relevent to this storey.

Oh, and THIS is a VIOLENT protest..... You can see the similarity. The blokes got a hood, mask, bottle in hand, shouting, swearing, offering the police out etc..

PS, witnesses say the person was mearly walking down the street and wasn't part of the protesting crowed (of which was also peacefull at the time).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJQJg0y3GrE

Anyway, i've said my bit, some agree, some don't. Some will continue to post without any knowledge...

This is a place to debate it, so tough luck to the haters
ssj_kakarot

9th Apr 09 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Joe

So what if the investigation find he did nothing wrong - am I then entitled to abuse you lot with the view he was in the wrong?

yes technically i would admit i was wrong in my opinion i would still feel the same but i would be wrong, as for abuse im not abusing any one but feel free if you want to.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » G20 Death - Video etc.. 22 database queries in 0.2140241 seconds