corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » shuttle endeavour launch attempt number 6 looks like its gonna be a go

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author shuttle endeavour launch attempt number 6 looks like its gonna be a go
Matt L

User status: Offline
31st Jul 09 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

missed it ghey.
Hammer

31st Jul 09 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kyle T
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Seen the launch and the arrival neither from the Kennedy Space Center however

I'd love to go back to Florida just to go back to Kennedy, I was 5 or 6 when I last went so didn't appreciate it half as much as I would now - got to watch the discovery launch from the beach though Still remember it, and then going back to the hotel to watch a few hours of documentaries about the space shuttle

They were doing allsorts of stuff for the 40th anniversary of the moon landing just there, I loved it. I don't think my wee cousin and my old dear were that into it though, I suppose you would have to have a mild interest in space travel to enjoy it.
Kyle T
Premium Member

31st Jul 09 at 16:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kyle T
quote:
Seen the launch and the arrival neither from the Kennedy Space Center however

I'd love to go back to Florida just to go back to Kennedy, I was 5 or 6 when I last went so didn't appreciate it half as much as I would now - got to watch the discovery launch from the beach though Still remember it, and then going back to the hotel to watch a few hours of documentaries about the space shuttle

They were doing allsorts of stuff for the 40th anniversary of the moon landing just there, I loved it. I don't think my wee cousin and my old dear were that into it though, I suppose you would have to have a mild interest in space travel to enjoy it.

I've recorded and watched about 2 days worth of documentaries from Nat Geo / Discovery thanks to this 40th anniversary

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » shuttle endeavour launch attempt number 6 looks like its gonna be a go 23 database queries in 0.0087230 seconds