corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Six pack on a Girl

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Six pack on a Girl
CorsAsh

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 09 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
Also, if you are on the birth control pill then you too abuse steroids as the birth control pill is a steroid. So whos worse, me for using them to aid in body composition or birds for using them to get shagged lol?
Hammer

quote:
Originally posted by jake
thats the worst fucking argument for using steroids ive ever heard.

There's nothing wrong with keeping yourself fit and healthy yet I pump my body full of shit and compare it with a bird getting tit implants.
DizzyRebel

quote:

i could write an essay but i know its wasted as it falls on naive ears.

Erm i made most my gains natural but once i started to plateu in progression i decided to use aas to aid me. You have to understand though that steroids on there own dont do fuck all, you still have to work just as hard to see gains from them but they just aid your body in utilising all the nutrients you put in it rather than shit them out or turn them to fat.
CorsAsh

2nd Aug 09 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Am I wrong in thinking that someone who trains without steroids develops denser, more powerful muscles, as opposed to someone who roids up, meaning big muscles that are pretty much just for show?
Jake

2nd Aug 09 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No ash thats abit of a myth. there is something called synthol which injects straight into the muscle and basically all that does is balloon muscle but doesnt come with any strength gains
Lawrah
Premium Member

2nd Aug 09 at 21:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Erm i made most my gains natural but once i started to plateu in progression i decided to use aas to aid me. You have to understand though that steroids on there own dont do fuck all, you still have to work just as hard to see gains from them but they just aid your body in utilising all the nutrients you put in it rather than shit them out or turn them to fat.

Are steroids bad for your body ?
Laney

2nd Aug 09 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And we wonder why there's eating disorders in teenagers these days
DizzyRebel

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
Am I wrong in thinking that someone who trains without steroids develops denser, more powerful muscles, as opposed to someone who roids up, meaning big muscles that are pretty much just for show?

Yes its a common misconception, You cant develop the hard, full looking muscles that steroids give you naturally. Body building on a whole isnt for strength anyway - if you want to work your ego over how strong you are go play powerlifting - body building is just about building the best body you can.
K17STY

quote:

Maybe slightly wrong baby

Dizzy - You sound like a roid user tbh, I was expecting more of your girlfriend tbh. Id actually say she has a bit of a belly on her. Jusy my opinion tho.
Carl

2nd Aug 09 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Women and perception of weight is a minefield, I have problems telling my other half she needs to put weight on. Luckily she controls it through exercise rather than eating silly.

In regards to the thread, It's all about the toned look, wouldn't want rolls and would want abs popping out, got to be somewhere inbetween.
John

2nd Aug 09 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From this thread I have concluded Dizzy has a small penis.
K17STY

2nd Aug 09 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Yes its a common misconception, You cant develop the hard, full looking muscles that steroids give you naturally. Body building on a whole isnt for strength anyway - if you want to work your ego over how strong you are go play powerlifting - body building is just about building the best body you can.

No you cant, natural muscles will never get to the same level as roid muscles
CorsAsh

2nd Aug 09 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
No ash thats abit of a myth. there is something called synthol which injects straight into the muscle and basically all that does is balloon muscle but doesnt come with any strength gains
Ah thanks for clearing that up.
CorsAsh

quote:
Originally posted by John
From this thread I have concluded Dizzy has a small penis.
Roids
Jake

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
quote:
quote:

short term use no, but professional bodybuilders will suffer badly from steroid abuse
DizzyRebel

2nd Aug 09 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

If used incorrectly then yes they can harm you, but in a whole no as what you need to understand is that steroids are just synthetic copies of the hormones already present in your body. Ie testosterone is the most powerful steroid on the market, yet its already present in your body but just in small quantities. By adding more of that hormone you are enabling the body to speed up the fucntions it controls such as sex drive, metabolism, strength, reapairing damaged tissue etc.

Its one of the reasons why old people get flabby and weak, testosterone production almost halts and because of that they waste away. Its a well known fact that test is good for you.

If you used steroids correctly then you wont have a problem with them, but like any drug if you abuse them you will get hurt.
BarnshaW

2nd Aug 09 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to be honest, yes he is vain but the info he has given is spot on, roids are not actually that bad if used correctly and at the right time. You do still have to work, eat and train just as hard as you would normally to see the gains.

Steroids get a bad reputation when 17/18 year old johnny starts down the gym and wants to get big in 2 weeks and starts injecting all kinds of shit up his arse.
John

2nd Aug 09 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Old people get flabby and weak because they stop exercising as much.
DizzyRebel

2nd Aug 09 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K17STY
quote:

Maybe slightly wrong baby

Dizzy - You sound like a roid user tbh, I was expecting more of your girlfriend tbh. Id actually say she has a bit of a belly on her. Jusy my opinion tho.

right, so theres one girl that agrees with me!
Jake

2nd Aug 09 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

johnny has nothing to do with the reputation steroids have. The use of steroids have been abit of a calamity since the 80s purely because of the meathead culture.
DizzyRebel

2nd Aug 09 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

short term use no, but professional bodybuilders will suffer badly from steroid abuse

My mates 40, been using them for 20 years and has won mr universe as well as numerous other ifbb titles. Hes fine, he races bikes now and is in better shape than any other 40 year old ive come across!
BarnshaW

2nd Aug 09 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
johnny has nothing to do with the reputation steroids have. The use of steroids have been abit of a calamity since the 80s purely because of the meathead culture.

No, people stereotype steroid users, put them all under the "meathead" category. Not every person who uses them is a "meathead" as you put it. Incorrect use of them is what is the problem and not reading into them and understanding them.
Jake

my universe is a pretty boy competition. im talking about competitors for mr olympia. I cant see Ronnie Coleman making old bones, can you?
DaveyLC

quote:
I hate fat birds, and i dont like excess bodyfat either even if you do say its cuddly its fucking not! Most birds are overweight nowadays and they dont even know it... then they get all defensive if you tell them they are putting on weight!

I like a slim and toned well proportioned body, something like this is perfect:

And even the really muscular birds can look nice too. The couple i stay with in spain when i work there are both ex universe and world winners. heres diane when she was competing - shes not like it now though but for her age shes still in amazing shape

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIGeg3C86Ng

LADY BOY!
CorsAsh

2nd Aug 09 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
right, so theres one girl that agrees with me!
I doubt she agrees with you on the way you keep her like that.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Six pack on a Girl 22 database queries in 0.2678709 seconds