corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Aliens live on the moon

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Aliens live on the moon
Nic Barnes

User status: Offline
12th Oct 09 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
And your telling me your posts above don't reak of smart arse comments and baiting? Your a clever twat Daimo but a twat no the less.

And i don't have to apoligise to anyone for anything....i unlike most of the people on here have both sides of the story so i'm more qualified (please don't respond to this with another smart arse comment) to have a valid opinion.

You must have said somthing to piss me off in the firstplace as you always do so that's why i'm getting pissed off with you.

I'd respond to Nic's comment and say if i met you i'd tear your fucking head off....but then i'd be getting aggresive wouldn't i then you'd make more smart arse comments

hang on why are you tearing my head off? id smash your face in with my slipper if you tried it son........................ (hoping you dont mean me as im slightly afraid already)
Daimo B

12th Oct 09 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But i've ASKED for the bits to read, and you've got in all a huff over me asking?

How its written and how its read only you can decide. None of the comments were smart ased based, ok some were sarcastic, but welcome to the internet where sarcasm is part of my humour....

Maybe you have a complex with me.

Tear my head off Yes, internet man, im worried...... Save it for a cruise site homie with your dawgs... I never mind a good ruck me
BarnshaW

12th Oct 09 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have a fight and whoever wins is right about the aliens.
Nic Barnes

see thats why im going with corsa nut. as daimo is saying internet man etc which is usually the ramblings of a scared individual cowering behind the keyboard.

go corsa nut, go.
CORSA NUT

I told you

Smart arse comment.Point proven.And i ain't your 'Son'

Daimo B

12th Oct 09 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its been offered plenty of times. No-one ever even said BOO at any meets of PVS events though.

Lucky, i don't feel the need to prove how epically hard I am, how im the world uoberweight UFC champion. I've grown a little older, wiser, and mellowed out.

Comes with old age (see, sarcasm, greatist form of wit).
Nic Barnes

12th Oct 09 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I told you

Smart arse comment.Point proven.And i ain't your 'Son'

are you replying to me or him? i said son. he just usd clever words.
CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Noooo Nic it was to Daimo..
Daimo B

12th Oct 09 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hugely clever words......

For an 8 year old anyway.

dawgs
sarcasm
complex..

It must be teh council estate education or something i've missed out on? Oh wait, i am a council estate youth

Errrr. Im lost. Let go back to internet verbal abuse and offerings of fights and decking of my head through floorboards n stuff
CORSA NUT

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Its been offered plenty of times. No-one ever even said BOO at any meets of PVS events though.

Lucky, i don't feel the need to prove how epically hard I am, how im the world uoberweight UFC champion. I've grown a little older, wiser, and mellowed out.

Comes with old age (see, sarcasm, greatist form of wit).

I'm 28 and married..with our own 250K house.I'm a grown up too...i feel if i ever seen you you'd shit a brick and run

I'd go through my Pro fighting past since i was a kid too but it would be just bragging
Nic Barnes

thing is daimo. your just wrong about all this space and aliens stuff.
Daimo B

12th Oct 09 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Noooo Nic it was to Daimo..

Reading is not your strong point.

Referral of reading what you want, ignoring what written, point 5.

I never called you son, billy bob jim joe wippit
CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Hugely clever words......

For an 8 year old anyway.

dawgs
sarcasm
complex..

It must be teh council estate education or something i've missed out on? Oh wait, i am a council estate youth

Errrr. Im lost. Let go back to internet verbal abuse and offerings of fights and decking of my head through floorboards n stuff

What council estate?? lol
CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:
And your telling me your posts above don't reak of smart arse comments and baiting? Your a clever twat Daimo but a twat no the less.

And i don't have to apoligise to anyone for anything....i unlike most of the people on here have both sides of the story so i'm more qualified (please don't respond to this with another smart arse comment) to have a valid opinion.

You must have said somthing to piss me off in the firstplace as you always do so that's why i'm getting pissed off with you.

I'd respond to Nic's comment and say if i met you i'd tear your fucking head off....but then i'd be getting aggresive wouldn't i then you'd make more smart arse comments

hang on why are you tearing my head off? id smash your face in with my slipper if you tried it son........................ (hoping you dont mean me as im slightly afraid already)

??? Now who's got the selective memory
Daimo B

12th Oct 09 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I'm 28 and married..with our own 250K house.I'm a grown up too...i feel if i ever seen you you'd shit a brick and run

I'd go through my Pro fighting past since i was a kid too but it would be just bragging

I used to write about my material items to make me look cool on the internet too.

4 years ago

Indeed, your tattoo vastly scares me so What can I say.... Maybe those fight blows knocked a few brain cells out your fluid swollon ear lobes?

Epic failure homie, epic failure
Daimo B

12th Oct 09 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Yourself.....

That was nick who said it homie...

Epic selective reading failure, and memory, part 6...
CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So you have seen a pic of me hey? Lying down and relaxing.How about seeing me next time in front of you standing up? I doubt you would be so cocky and smarmy then.
Nic Barnes

12th Oct 09 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

generally not wanting to mention this. but it would help if you read the name of the person that has posted the message before you quoted it. it may help in an argument situation like this to actually be correct about a point you are making.

even still, im backing your views.
CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yourself.....

That was nick who said it homie...

Epic selective reading failure, and memory, part 6...

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!! FKIN LOL FAIL I'm tired...long day
Daimo B

12th Oct 09 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
So you have seen a pic of me hey? Lying down and relaxing.How about seeing me next time in front of you standing up? I doubt you would be so cocky and smarmy then.

Of course not. Internet people scare me. Thats why I used to be far more abusive and angry like yourself, and made people publically aware what meets I was going to so they could come and put me in hospital.
Nic Barnes

12th Oct 09 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

daimo, without arguing, there are no facts to back up what you say are there?
Daimo B

quote:

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!! FKIN LOL FAIL I'm tired...long day

So you gonna peace out then, and post up some of this info so I can bloody read it?
CORSA NUT

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:

Of course not. Internet people scare me. Thats why I used to be far more abusive and angry like yourself, and made people publically aware what meets I was going to so they could come and put me in hospital.

Somehow i thought you would say that.I'm going to U2U you something that will interest you..and it's not an invitation to fight club.
Nath

12th Oct 09 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thread
Daimo B

12th Oct 09 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
daimo, without arguing, there are no facts to back up what you say are there?

What bit? Im asking questions to obtain facts?

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Aliens live on the moon 22 database queries in 0.2205820 seconds