corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Disgusting

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Disgusting
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Nov 09 at 18:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry it was hammer that brought it up first
Hammer

9th Nov 09 at 00:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Of course it matters where it came from, the minutes silence was taking place in Falkirks stadium not across the entire country ffs

And Oliver I have no intention of having an argument with you whilst you wish to call me scum without having a clue who or what I am. I'm Scottish, not a fan of any terrorist organisations and respectful of those brave men and women that died fighting for the basic freedoms we enjoy today. That doesn't mean I'm not allowed an opinion though.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

9th Nov 09 at 00:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but they were singing because there was a silence
Hammer

9th Nov 09 at 00:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A bunch of drunk neds sang outside a football ground when there was a silence taking place, how does that equate to Celtic being disrespectful of dead soldiers?

Pile of nonsense and although I'm not happy we've provided the ammunition it absolutely reeks of tit for tat because once again Rangers fans disgraced themselves on an away trip.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

9th Nov 09 at 00:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so what you are saying is that if we behaved in europe this wouldnt have become an issue?
Hammer

9th Nov 09 at 01:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If the only thing Rangers fans did whilst travelling away was sing outside a ground when a minutes silence was taking place they'd be given a badge of honour for good behaviour.

I'm also not saying that no but it will be used against the club and blown up to be a massive life or death issue when it really isn't.

[Edited on 09-11-2009 by Hammer]
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

9th Nov 09 at 01:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just because its not a serious thing doesnt make it right!

i feel you are using our antics in europe as a get out of jail free card here
Hammer

9th Nov 09 at 01:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And I feel Rangers fans are using a ruined minutes silence as a get out of jail free card......hence the reason this thread exists in the first place yet not one word was said about the thuggery midweek.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

9th Nov 09 at 01:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but we arnt defending it?

we know it was wrong
Hammer

9th Nov 09 at 01:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rangers aren't defending it? Then why has everyone bar Rangers fans been blamed then?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

9th Nov 09 at 01:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

by who?

as far as i was aware rangers have came out and said they were disgusted with the way our fans behaved
Hammer

9th Nov 09 at 01:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Martin Bain released a statement within a day which stated that the heavy handed behaviour of the Romanian stewards was the catalyst for the rioting. Do you take an interest in your club?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

9th Nov 09 at 01:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes but i hadnt seen that,

maybe its true? but all ive seen is smith and mccoists comments on it
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

9th Nov 09 at 01:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a member of the strathclyde police is agreeing with him from what ive just read

but for all i know he could be a rangers fan.

unirea have been charged
Hammer

9th Nov 09 at 01:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it is true then Rangers must encounter some amount of shit luck whenever they travel because everyone and their granny seems to be out to provoke them.

The Hamburg fans brandished a massive Union Jack covering an entire stand yet Celtic fans carried on regardless in the face of that provocation.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

9th Nov 09 at 01:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bit different to heavy handed stewards though isnt it?
Hammer

9th Nov 09 at 01:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you missed the part where there were no heavy handed stewards......and if there were it would have been actions based on the past history of the fans they were stewarding on that particular night.
Lawrah
Premium Member

9th Nov 09 at 01:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go to bed for fuck sake.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

9th Nov 09 at 01:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
I think you missed the part where there were no heavy handed stewards......and if there were it would have been actions based on the past history of the fans they were stewarding on that particular night.

so was there or was there not heavy handedness used?

you dont seem to make it very clear?
Ojc

9th Nov 09 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So if Celtic fans don't like follow the Union Jack, what flag do they follow?
monty46

9th Nov 09 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was disgusting what the celtic fans did singing IRA songs during the silence shocked me. The fans seem to forget a bit of history with the club.

Willie Angus who signed for Celtic in 1911 and played for the team during seasons 1912-13 and 1913-14 became the first ever Scottish Territorial soldier to win the Victoria Cross. Willie won his VC on June 12th, 1915 in Givenchy. He lost an eye, damaged a foot and was wounded 40 times in the process of successfully rescuing Lt James Martin, a fellow native of Willie's home town of Carluke who was lying injured a couple of feet away from the German front lines. A visit to the Willie Angus website gives the reader the full details of his deed and provides a unique insight into his truly amazing story. Needless to say Willie never played for Celtic again after this. There were other Celts who fought and unlike Willie never made it back to Blighty. Of the 908,371 British and Commonwealth soldiers killed during the Great 1914-18 War, 7 of them were on the books of Celtic.

Spare a thought for the following ex Celtic players, Patrick Slavin, Leigh Roose, Donnie McLeod, Archie McMillan, Robert Craig, John McLaughlin and Peter Johnstone they gave their lives in the bloodiest war of them all.

[Edited on 09-11-2009 by monty46]
John

9th Nov 09 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice copy paste.

OJC, I can't speak for any other one's but me and Hammer, being Scottish, follow that flag.
Hammer

9th Nov 09 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
So if Celtic fans don't like follow the Union Jack, what flag do they follow?

What the fuck are you talking about?
Hammer

9th Nov 09 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by monty46
It was disgusting what the celtic fans did singing IRA songs during the silence shocked me. The fans seem to forget a bit of history with the club.

Willie Angus who signed for Celtic in 1911 and played for the team during seasons 1912-13 and 1913-14 became the first ever Scottish Territorial soldier to win the Victoria Cross. Willie won his VC on June 12th, 1915 in Givenchy. He lost an eye, damaged a foot and was wounded 40 times in the process of successfully rescuing Lt James Martin, a fellow native of Willie's home town of Carluke who was lying injured a couple of feet away from the German front lines. A visit to the Willie Angus website gives the reader the full details of his deed and provides a unique insight into his truly amazing story. Needless to say Willie never played for Celtic again after this. There were other Celts who fought and unlike Willie never made it back to Blighty. Of the 908,371 British and Commonwealth soldiers killed during the Great 1914-18 War, 7 of them were on the books of Celtic.

Spare a thought for the following ex Celtic players, Patrick Slavin, Leigh Roose, Donnie McLeod, Archie McMillan, Robert Craig, John McLaughlin and Peter Johnstone they gave their lives in the bloodiest war of them all.

[Edited on 09-11-2009 by monty46]

Who sang an IRA song? The song that was as clear as day was a song about a young Gaelic footballer called Aiden McAnespie who was murdered by the British Army as he went about his daily business as an innocent and free man. The British Army have attemped, to this day, to cover up his murder by saying he was hit by a ricocheted bullet. It has absolutely fuck all to do with any terrorist organisation.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Disgusting 23 database queries in 0.0140541 seconds