corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What really happend when top gear tested the stratos replica

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What really happend when top gear tested the stratos replica
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 09 at 03:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't think it was too unfair but they've obviously got no respect for the cars they drive or the people who they borrow them off.

And its all done for "good TV".

I don't really believe that Hawks sales will suffer. In fact after seeing one I actually want one now. If I didn't have so many projects already, that might be the next one. I certainly don't think badly of the company, but I'm also clear that going on TV was never going to be a joyful experience. I don't actually think I know anyone who has done it who hasn't come away feeling abused.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What really happend when top gear tested the stratos replica 22 database queries in 0.0073361 seconds