corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » This will get CS going.....

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author This will get CS going.....
johnhara1

User status: Offline
15th Dec 09 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Course you did.
Cosmo

15th Dec 09 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
Fuck off, I've not made anything up. All I'm doing is taking an educated guess, I've not once said 'this is what happened' have I?

You have made it up, you clearly said the likelyhood of it being from one hit is low - but its just as likely as it being multiple hits.

Take the facts as you've got them and make the views you have based on those only, not things you are presuming could be true.
Cosmo

15th Dec 09 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is where i read it....

quote:
I've not read the BBC article but heard a bit of this on the radio - if I've heard it correctly a guy and his family were tied up at knifepoint by 3 guys in their own home, somehow they've managed to escape, caught one of the intruders and beat seven shades of shite out of him leaving him with permanent brain damage. Correct me if I'm wrong since I'm not sure.

johnhara1

15th Dec 09 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 15-12-2009 by johnhara1]
Cosmo

15th Dec 09 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

His first post he made on here, bottom of 2nd page.
Cosmo

15th Dec 09 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also had a knife according to...

Daily Mail
Mirror
Independent
Guardian
Telegraph
The Times
alan-g-w

15th Dec 09 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Fuck off, I've not made anything up. All I'm doing is taking an educated guess, I've not once said 'this is what happened' have I?

You have made it up, you clearly said the likelyhood of it being from one hit is low - but its just as likely as it being multiple hits.

Take the facts as you've got them and make the views you have based on those only, not things you are presuming could be true.

You're being a massive hypocrite. Yes, I assumed it was from multiple hits. But you're assuming it was from one hit for some strange reason - so you're doing the same thing as me - drawing your own conclusion?

[Edited on 15-12-2009 by alan-g-w]
alan-g-w

15th Dec 09 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

quote:
I've not read the BBC article but heard a bit of this on the radio - if I've heard it correctly a guy and his family were tied up at knifepoint by 3 guys in their own home, somehow they've managed to escape, caught one of the intruders and beat seven shades of shite out of him leaving him with permanent brain damage. Correct me if I'm wrong since I'm not sure.

Cosmo

15th Dec 09 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

You're being a massive hypocrite. Yes, I assumed it was from multiple hits. But you're assuming it was from one hit for some strange reason - so you're doing the same thing as me - drawing your own conclusion?

Im not assuming, go and read every one of my posts again and all you'll see is me saying it COULD of been from one, or it COULD of been from many - I do not know which and not got an opinion on which it is.
Cosmo

15th Dec 09 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

quote:

You werent wrong, according to the links Ive just posted, it just wasnt in that BBC article.
johnhara1

15th Dec 09 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Daily Mail
Mirror
Independent
Guardian
Telegraph
The Times

When i quoted you as making stuff up, you hadn't read any of the above news articles, you hadn't even read the BBC article that was posted.

You wrote that on the basis of what alan-g-w said even though he said he wasn't sure.

You can't call him for not knowing the facts before typing as you did exactly the same thing. You knew fuck all about any knife before you wrote that there was one.

BarnshaW

15th Dec 09 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can just spot the people online who think they are "know it alls"
alan-g-w

15th Dec 09 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Im not assuming, go and read every one of my posts again and all you'll see is me saying it COULD of been from one, or it COULD of been from many - I do not know which and not got an opinion on which it is.

That's fine and you can think that all you want. But I do have an opinion on it (I'm allowed that, right?) because of the fact the bat was in 3 pieces. I even agreed with you saying it might not have been from multiple hits, but that's just my opinion on it.

Oh and it's could have, not of since you're meant to be some sort of grammar god.

Cosmo

quote:
Originally posted by johnhara1
quote:

Daily Mail
Mirror
Independent
Guardian
Telegraph
The Times

When i quoted you as making stuff up, you hadn't read any of the above news articles, you hadn't even read the BBC article that was posted.

You wrote that on the basis of what alan-g-w said even though he said he wasn't sure.

You can't call him for not knowing the facts before typing as you did exactly the same thing. You knew fuck all about any knife before you wrote that there was one.

I had read the article, just not fully. I presumed it was on that article I had read it but it was actually Alan's comments on the story he heard.

And it doesnt matter where I heard it, I hadnt made it up, or even presumed they had one - I got that information from somewhere.

Where as Alan is not getting the information that the guy must of hit him more than once from anywhere, he has presumed that in his own head and posting it as if it is the truth on here. As ive said, it could be true, but at the same time from what we know it could be untrue.
Dom

SVM 286

15th Dec 09 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnhara1
quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
quote:
Originally posted by John
Where's all the guys from the other thread about tea leafs shouldn't die, how do they feel about going in to a house and tying a family up? Is that ok or are we getting closer to deserving to be hit by a train?

F*cking spot on John.

I don't recall reading that the guys who robbed the coats, tied all the staff up holding them hostage on the premisses while they robbed it??

I think the point that John was making (and what I was agreeing with) is that these two crimes are two sides of the same coin, and how long can/will it be before bravado gets the better of most of these types of scum that will do what was done to that shop and have them doing the same or worse to a private individual.

Surely anyone with the lack of moral decency to do what was done at that shop, will (if they hadn't already done so even in a perhaps more petty capacity) do similar to shift for example jewels etc from a big house.

I am of course summising to some extent, but it must be fairly safe to say that it's pretty much open season at most times on pretty much anything, for these kind of people.
Cosmo

15th Dec 09 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
That's fine and you can think that all you want. But I do have an opinion on it (I'm allowed that, right?) because of the fact the bat was in 3 pieces. I even agreed with you saying it mihgt not have been from multiple hits, but that's just my opinion on it.

Oh and it's could have, not of since you're meant to be some sort of grammar god.

See, thats no an opinion, which is what Im trying to get across to you. You're just making something up that could HAVE happened.

Does that mean if I post that you've just driven your car and killed someone its my opinion, or am I just making something up?
Cosmo

15th Dec 09 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom

TBH one guy should get hit then the other act like a mental spacker.
alan-g-w

15th Dec 09 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
That's fine and you can think that all you want. But I do have an opinion on it (I'm allowed that, right?) because of the fact the bat was in 3 pieces. I even agreed with you saying it mihgt not have been from multiple hits, but that's just my opinion on it.

See, thats no an opinion, which is what Im trying to get across to you. You're just making something up that could HAVE happened.

Does that mean if I post that you've just driven your car and killed someone its my opinion, or am I just making something up?

So how are a judge and jury meant to decide what happened? Jump in the DeLorean and see it for themselves?

I'm by no means an expert in the field, but the outcome of a court case is decided using facts presented, yes? In this case, in this thread and instead of an outcome, my OPINION has been decided by the facts. If you want to seriously believe the guy ran after him and hit him once and left it then, for the umpteenth fucking time, fine. But it makes you sound deluded.
Nath

15th Dec 09 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

4 pages......

'Excellent'
alan-g-w

15th Dec 09 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't care, I'm quite enjoying it. Cosmo with opposition's a bit of a shocker anyway is it not?
ed

quote:
Originally said by Judge Reddihough

It may be that some members of the public or media commentators will assert that the man Salem deserved what happened to him at the hands of you and the two others involved and that you should not have been prosecuted and need not be punished. However, if persons were permitted to take the law into their own hands and inflict their own instant and violent punishment on an apprehended offender rather than letting justice take its course, which are the hallmarks of a civilised society, it would collapse. The courts must make clear that such conduct is criminal and unacceptable.

Please read the local press and not the other bollocks spewed out from the usual sources, including the BBC.

http://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/4794365.GBH_brothers_told__you_can_t_take_law_into_your_own_hands/

[Edited on 15-12-2009 by ed]
Cosmo

quote:
So how are a judge and jury meant to decide what happened? Jump in the DeLorean and see it for themselves?

I'm by no means an expert in the field, but the outcome of a court case is decided using facts presented, yes? In this case, in this thread and instead of an outcome, my OPINION has been decided by the facts. If you want to seriously believe the guy ran after him and hit him once and left it then, for the umpteenth fucking time, fine. But it makes you sound deluded.

A judge and jury will have the full evidence - what you've done is read/hear a small report and then make up the rest of the story as you think it may of gone down. You may be perfectly right, and Im not saying you're wrong, but at the same time you could be far from the mark.

And the only FACT your opinion has been decided by is a broken bat, after that you've made everything else up.

And I swear you cant read, or at least fail to understand da inglish. I dont know how many times I have to say I dont know what happened, one hit or 20, and I see no FACTS for me to make an informed decision on.
Nath

15th Dec 09 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I don't care, I'm quite enjoying it. Cosmo with opposition's a bit of a shocker anyway is it not?

Not in Match Day it isn't.
Cosmo

15th Dec 09 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:

Not in Match Day it isn't.

Match Day?

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » This will get CS going..... 22 database queries in 0.2617350 seconds