corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » "Swine Flu Hoax exposed" I was right about swine flu :P

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author "Swine Flu Hoax exposed" I was right about swine flu :P
DizzyRebel

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 10 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
Of course swine flu is real you pleb, or where the deaths in mexico fakes? Do you really think the government would fake something then have all the primary care trusts spend millions in emergency planning, vaccinations and a general massive disruption to NHS workers current roles, are you really that daft? Maybe the lack of carbs is affecting your brain function.

[Edited on 22-01-2010 by Carl]

How many deaths were there in mexico proven to be caused by swine flu? If you read the article, you would see it says nothing about the government 'faking' the epidemic, and it actually says about the WHO and big pharma using it as a ploy to make money by selling vaccines.

Read things and engage brain before you spout your abusive shit you moron.
Carl

22nd Jan 10 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
quote:
Of course swine flu is real you pleb, or where the deaths in mexico fakes? Do you really think the government would fake something then have all the primary care trusts spend millions in emergency planning, vaccinations and a general massive disruption to NHS workers current roles, are you really that daft? Maybe the lack of carbs is affecting your brain function.

[Edited on 22-01-2010 by Carl]

How many deaths were there in mexico proven to be caused by swine flu? If you read the article, you would see it says nothing about the government 'faking' the epidemic, and it actually says about the WHO and big pharma using it as a ploy to make money by selling vaccines.

Read things and engage brain before you spout your abusive shit you moron.

I haven't even looked at the link the claim is that stupid. Imagine the amount of scientists that would have to be paid off to pull such a plot! get a grip you pleb.
Huwsi

22nd Jan 10 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I can vouch for for the distruption it's caused. It's been a nightmare since day one I think it's the people that are bored and don't have anything better to do that make a blog how swine flu isn't real

[Edited on 22-01-2010 by Huwsi]
DizzyRebel

22nd Jan 10 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Huwsi
quote:

I can vouch for for the distruption it's caused. It's been a nightmare since day one I think it's the people that are bored and don't have anything better to do that make a blog how swine flu isn't real

No one is disputing the fact the flu strain is real, they are stating the fact that the H1N1 strain was cultured in a lab, released into the public then blown out of proportion by raising it to a level 6 pandemic to cause panic and in turn sell lots and lots of untested vaccines.

The article states how governments have now realised that the swine flu pandemic was actually laughable and blown out of proportion so are now dumping the vaccines and cancelling orders left right and centre. Poland called bullshit to it from day one and others have slowly realised it too.

Shell
Premium Member

22nd Jan 10 at 18:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you hoenstly think the NHS would buy into some company trying to sell loads of bloody vaccines?!
Although, bit of sly gossip, I do have it from a reliable source that when asked what to do with all the tamiflu that was due to go out of date, it was apparently said that if the epidemic died down, throw it away. If it didn't, stick two years on the expiry date. Aaahaaa!
DizzyRebel

22nd Jan 10 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelley
Do you hoenstly think the NHS would buy into some company trying to sell loads of bloody vaccines?!
Although, bit of sly gossip, I do have it from a reliable source that when asked what to do with all the tamiflu that was due to go out of date, it was apparently said that if the epidemic died down, throw it away. If it didn't, stick two years on the expiry date. Aaahaaa!

If the WHO put a level 6 pandemic out on the H1N1 virus then it puts pressure on all the worlds nations to stock up on whatever vaccine and meds they say stops the spread of it. Our government has no backbone and is just another sheep in the flock so of course they bought it and took the billions of pounds worth of vaccines paid for with tax payers coinage. Only to throw most of them away after they realise swine flu was about as serious as a clown in a baby outfit.
Shell
Premium Member

22nd Jan 10 at 19:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but how does that make it a planned hoax? They thought it would have caused far more havoc than it did. That's not creating a big circus for the sake of making money.
Honestly Dizzy, me and you, ootside, noo! I'm sick of the pish you spout
John

22nd Jan 10 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can say one thing about Dizzy, he doesn't let the fact he talks utter shit stop him coming back time and time again.
Carl

22nd Jan 10 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
quote:
Originally posted by Huwsi
quote:

No one is disputing the fact the flu strain is real, they are stating the fact that the H1N1 strain was cultured in a lab, released into the public then blown out of proportion by raising it to a level 6 pandemic to cause panic and in turn sell lots and lots of untested vaccines.

The article states how governments have now realised that the swine flu pandemic was actually laughable and blown out of proportion so are now dumping the vaccines and cancelling orders left right and centre. Poland called bullshit to it from day one and others have slowly realised it too.

I should have really looked, I thought you was disputing the fact that it was real etc, hence calling you a pleb! Sorry.
Shell
Premium Member

22nd Jan 10 at 19:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and this pish about culturing a virus and releasing it into a nation of people(ie mexico) is verging on fucking genocide. You never know how a virus will adapt, so to suggest that theyd take the chance of wiping out an entire nation to make money is laughable. We all love a conspiracy but come oooon.
DizzyRebel

22nd Jan 10 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Oh and this pish about culturing a virus and releasing it into a nation of people(ie mexico) is verging on fucking genocide. You never know how a virus will adapt, so to suggest that theyd take the chance of wiping out an entire nation to make money is laughable. We all love a conspiracy but come oooon.

there's a clip somewhere showing a WHO spokesperson dropping themselves in it saying that it was cultured in a university in america somewhere and was accidentally released.
Shell
Premium Member

22nd Jan 10 at 19:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And saying it was ACCIDENTALLY released is all the proof you need that some wee guy in a lab coat decided "I've had enough of those fajita eatin' bastards. I'm gonna make millions" yeah?
Nath

22nd Jan 10 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT

Nath i'm also guessing you are into football...just a hunch.

Wow, did you get that hunch from the numerous football threads I've made in Sports Day

Mystic CORSA NUT

Tomorrows Lotto numbers please.

u2u will suffice.

[Edited on 22-01-2010 by Nath]
Bart

22nd Jan 10 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll find that most the American politicians all have large shares in medical companies. This sort of conspiricy doesn't surprise me.
mwg

22nd Jan 10 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Soon the day with come....Maybe it won't but if it does i'll be ready when 99% of the world won't be.If it dosn't and i die i'll know i havn't spent my life with my head in the sand or living in a box.

Cosmo owning a business you must be aware you get fucked over everyday by having to pay massive taxes for basically fuck all and you say your not controlled

what day is this? are you the mental guy off of Independence Day that nobody believes that he was abducted by aliens?
Nath

22nd Jan 10 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CORSA NUT

22nd Jan 10 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:

Wow, did you get that hunch from the numerous football threads I've made in Sports Day

Mystic CORSA NUT

u2u will suffice.

I've never frequented 'Sports Day'

I just guessed right from the fact your a single minded moron
CORSA NUT

23rd Jan 10 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
Soon the day with come....Maybe it won't but if it does i'll be ready when 99% of the world won't be.If it dosn't and i die i'll know i havn't spent my life with my head in the sand or living in a box.

Cosmo owning a business you must be aware you get fucked over everyday by having to pay massive taxes for basically fuck all and you say your not controlled

what day is this? are you the mental guy off of Independence Day that no
body believes that he was abducted by aliens?

No sorry, do you have any valuable input or are you one of Nath's brain dead gang??

DizzyRebel

23rd Jan 10 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
And saying it was ACCIDENTALLY released is all the proof you need that some wee guy in a lab coat decided "I've had enough of those fajita eatin' bastards. I'm gonna make millions" yeah?

If you had the power to release a mystery flu strain that's no more deadly than normal seasonal flu and then the power to cause mass hysteria by putting it at a level 6 pandemic to sell billions of pounds worth of meds to make you rich as fuck, wouldnt you?
Shell
Premium Member

23rd Jan 10 at 10:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you miss the part where I said virus's can be unpredictable? No one could be certain how it would adapt. If you care to argue with thousands of biochemists etc also, then please bash on.
Hammer

23rd Jan 10 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Mystic CORSA NUT

u2u will suffice.

PMSL at the irony of someone calling a football fan a 'single minded moron' purely because they are a fan of football
CORSA NUT

23rd Jan 10 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
quote:
quote:

Mystic CORSA NUT

u2u will suffice.

PMSL at the irony of someone calling a football fan a 'single minded moron' purely because they are a fan of football

No not entirely, but thing kind of go hand in hand
Cosmo

23rd Jan 10 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gotta love irony
AndyKent

23rd Jan 10 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a thread
Nath

23rd Jan 10 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

No sorry, do you have any valuable input or are you one of Nath's brain dead gang??

Aw bless, you seem to like insulting me.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » "Swine Flu Hoax exposed" I was right about swine flu :P 22 database queries in 0.0180330 seconds