corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Got declined for a loan

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Got declined for a loan
Limecat
Banned

User status: Offline
26th Mar 10 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
There is a lot of bollocks on this thread, as is always the case on this site.

There is no hard and fast rule, nothing that someone can define in one post. The best thing you can do is sign up for the free months trial with experian, you will learn a lot from it. Things worthy of note are unused credit accounts (it can appear you are accumulating accounts to hit them all at the same time) and being on the electoral register.

Experian will let you know where your short falls are and if you pay the fee to run the report rather than the check (or vice versa) you will know where you stand when compared to the cross section of population and it will refer you to specific lenders that deal with your lending style.

FFS, do not ask for financial advice on a car forum that is based around a model typically owned by people who are barely out of diapers.

quote:
Originally posted by AndyKent
The only reason a bank would shift money (as far as I know) is if you went overdrawn in one account but had savings sitting in another - that would be save you getting charged for going over.

That's a sweep account. It will keep your main account at a certain level at either start or close of business, I run one.

Any need to be an absolute cunt?

So what is 'badger' about that post then Nathan?

The fact I say that there is a lot of bollocks on this thread? That's true.

The fact I say there is a lot of bollocks on this site? That is also true.

The fact that you don't ask for financial advice on a car forum where the subject matter is typically owned by people who have just passed their test? Also true.

Jog on.

EDIT: Maybe the good advice is being a badger?

[Edited on 26-03-2010 by LETGSI16V]
John

26th Mar 10 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your observation skills suck (some american for you).

The members have grown with the site, ie aren't 17 anymore and haven't just passed their test.

Many have also bought a few cars, maybe even recently.

There is a lot of bollocks yes, there is also a lot of good info though.

You are just a fanny in general.
Limecat
Banned

26th Mar 10 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Your observation skills suck (some american for you).

The members have grown with the site, ie aren't 17 anymore and haven't just passed their test.

Many have also bought a few cars, maybe even recently.

There is a lot of bollocks yes, there is also a lot of good info though.

You are just a fanny in general.

You obviously don't grasp these things do you Mr Toilet?

Why not state the obvious and say that everyone is getting older unless they die? We can't get younger can we? However, there are far more spastics on here who just want a cheap knock around rather than a car they can cherish. The reason is simple, the Corsa is old, it is a budget banger.

Yes, I am a fanny. A fanny is usefull, as is a 'John' as both can be used to unload bollocks into.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Got declined for a loan 22 database queries in 0.0072851 seconds