Lib Dem
  BNP
  UKIP
  Green
  Other
  Not voting

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author General Election
Butler

User status: Offline
7th Apr 10 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone who votes BNP is a fucking idiot, the party is a joke and its followers are ignorant pillocks.
Jambo

7th Apr 10 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We need an industry. We need to take it back from overseas. We need to train our own and not ship em off to other countries as soon as we finish educating them...

We need to deport EVERYONE who isnt supposed to be here, without costly trials and silly humans rights etc. If they came here illegaly or on a hope and prayer ship em back. If the commited a crime, ship em back. No cushy prison time. Ship em back.

sort the military out etc

I could go on
Daimo B

7th Apr 10 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cancelling an election just after he came into power really wasn't the best start.

Yeah, we didn't vote him in (ok the party is), so why not just come in and cancel the votings just so you don't get booted straight out.

Our country wastes stupid amounts on pointless things, and doesn't spend the money where its needed.

But as the UK seems to go, don't worry about it until its too late, in which case put everything into it, even though its too late and will still fail.

UK = Fail.

Powerhouse of the world? Whatever
DaveyLC

7th Apr 10 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
We need an industry. We need to take it back from overseas. We need to train our own and not ship em off to other countries as soon as we finish educating them...

We need to deport EVERYONE who isnt supposed to be here, without costly trials and silly humans rights etc. If they came here illegaly or on a hope and prayer ship em back. If the commited a crime, ship em back. No cushy prison time. Ship em back.

sort the military out etc

I could go on

No.. We need to rationalise the wellfare state and fix the economy so that home grown businesses arent squeezed into submission.

That way all of the people who shouldnt be here would have no reason to stay!
Colin

7th Apr 10 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jambo.....when I stand for PM & win, you can have your choice of position in my cabinet.

Company cars a V8 of your choice also so i'll leave you with that one, you can take your time & get back to me with regards to make model trim colour etc
Butler

7th Apr 10 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its easy enough to say what could potentially sort our country out but deporting people would only be a step backward now, the world is becoming more liberal and the only way to deal with the growing issue is to accept that society is becoming more plural and regulate what happens in the future. There would be too many repercussions in deporting all these people.
Ojc

quote:
Originally posted by Butler
Anyone who votes BNP is a fucking idiot, the party is a joke and its followers are ignorant pillocks.

That's what you get taught at Uni? To be a Liberal and to eat grass?

They may well be a bunch of shitcunts, but a vote for BNP or UKIP is a warning to the bigger parties that they need to listen to what middle England wants.
Jambo

I want to be harriet harpersons replacement and undo every single fucking thing she has done
Colin

7th Apr 10 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Davey you can be Minister for Immigration & forign relations...............were going to need someone with fire in their belly for that one!!
Butler

7th Apr 10 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:

That's what you get taught at Uni? To be a Liberal and to eat grass?

They may well be a bunch of shitcunts, but a vote for BNP or UKIP is a warning to the bigger parties that they need to listen to what middle England wants.

Im not doing politics at uni. Im fed up of people saying vote BNP, and all because its considered controversial, I agree with some of the more tradional policies they stand for but some of them are completely ridiculous and far too right wing. Yes there is a following for those parties, but they just echo the ignorant and racist views of our globally sheltered ancestors. They have no hope. Conservative for me.
Jambo

7th Apr 10 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Its easy enough to say what could potentially sort our country out but deporting people would only be a step backward now, the world is becoming more liberal and the only way to deal with the growing issue is to accept that society is becoming more plural and regulate what happens in the future. There would be too many repercussions in deporting all these people.

There will be too many reporcussions if you don't. Don't assume its a racial thing like many liberals do.

What happens to the countries they come from? Their economy?

Im not saying stop imigration, im saying stop the stupid levels of mass imigration. Take many Poles i know all lovely people and the like. They work hard for pitance, and send it all BACK to Poland

Great for OUR economy when we are treating them in all our NHS hospitals etc...

And the point in paying to keep a criminal that illegaly stowed away here is...?

Colin

quote:

Throwing out everyone who doesnt want to / cant work (unless subject to a survere disability & not just a 'bad back or gimpy leg') would be a good start.

We'd not be any worse off as they dont contribute to anything anyway & we'll be billions up due to the saving on hand outs!
Lawrah
Premium Member

7th Apr 10 at 14:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We wouldnt be laughing if we all voted BNP and they won the election as a warning.
DaveyLC

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
Davey you can be Minister for Immigration & forign relations...............were going to need someone with fire in their belly for that one!!

Whats my expenses limit?
Butler

7th Apr 10 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

There will be too many reporcussions if you don't. Don't assume its a racial thing like many liberals do.

What happens to the countries they come from? Their economy?

Im not saying stop imigration, im saying stop the stupid levels of mass imigration. Take many Poles i know all lovely people and the like. They work hard for pitance, and send it all BACK to Poland

Great for OUR economy when we are treating them in all our NHS hospitals etc...

And the point in paying to keep a criminal that illegaly stowed away here is...?

Im not disagreeing that there shouldnt be a regulation on immigrants and laws to force them into work. Kind of just sounded like you meant, get all the foreigners out.
Colin

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
We wouldnt be laughing if we all voted BNP and they won the election as a warning.

I wouldnt laugh but I also wouldnt care as their radical policies wouldnt effect me
Jambo

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
quote:

Whats my expenses limit?

2 houses, at least 1 with a Moat
Lawrah
Premium Member

7th Apr 10 at 14:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://bnp.org.uk/
Membership is now open.

[Edited on 07-04-2010 by Lawrah]

Jambo
registered 2 hours, 23 minutes ago

[Edited on 07-04-2010 by Lawrah]
Butler

7th Apr 10 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Colin

7th Apr 10 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Whats my expenses limit?

Performance related my friend

Say..............pound for each pole rejected.

Bonus for every romanian gypsy criminal you see off our land.

& i'll personally give you your golden handshake if you blow up that fecking channel tunnel & disconnect us from the frogs!!
adiohead

7th Apr 10 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
http://bnp.org.uk/
Membership is now open.

Jambo
registered 2 hours, 23 minutes ago

Most of my local councillors are religious and want to "bring faith back to politics"..... this concerns me

[Edited on 07-04-2010 by adiohead]
Jambo

7th Apr 10 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Im not disagreeing that there shouldnt be a regulation on immigrants and laws to force them into work. Kind of just sounded like you meant, get all the foreigners out.

To a degree yes.
The overpopulation is what gets me, the lack of space. 2002 it was fine. Now its nothing short of ridiculas round here, might be different in differeing areas.
People are often misguided into thinking that people who come here from different cultures will actually give a shit about England or its people. They are only coming here for one reason, and that is MONEY. Nothing else.
DaveyLC

7th Apr 10 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

& i'll personally give you your golden handshake if you blow up that fecking channel tunnel & disconnect us from the frogs!!

Could we not just fill it full of expanding foam?
Jambo

7th Apr 10 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did not!!
Colin

7th Apr 10 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Whats my expenses limit?

2 houses, at least 1 with a Moat

Only need one house for my MP's. Although the moat is optional they clearly would clearly need to pay to have it cleaned out themselves.

Commons will be promptly closed down & turned into a swanky bar/nightclub & we'll comunicate parlament via video conferencing, working from home in the official hot tub.

There you go....billions SAVED!!

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » General Election 22 database queries in 0.0135260 seconds