corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Would you drive over 100 miles a weekend to date a girl?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Would you drive over 100 miles a weekend to date a girl?
Matt L

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 10 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lostboy how can it be more miles to come back than it is going
Daimo B

23rd Apr 10 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, the clues in teh name?

He's a boy that either gets lost a lot, or he's Maddie McCanns unknown lost brother?
LeeM

23rd Apr 10 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used to do 100 miles a weekend to see my ex when she moved to uni. first year was ok, we split up just after she started her second year because i started college and it was gonna be too much for me. she now ignores me
rustyarchs

23rd Apr 10 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

absence make the heart grow fonder

longest iv ever had was a round trip of 50ish miles but with work and shit it was enough for me only to see her during the weekend, it lasted a few months but tbh if she was closer and i saw her more often then it wouldnt have lasted even a month as id have gotten to know the real person a lot sooner, being apart kept my interest for longer and extended the honeymoon period.
Corsa_Sport21

23rd Apr 10 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id happily drive 100miles in the opposite direction just to get away from the G/F at times.

Dont think i could do a 200mile round trip just to see a girl though.I could see the appeal etc but personally i dont think i would do it.All the driving would piss me off i reckon.

Tis true what they say tho about absence making the heart grow fonder.Im with my GF everyday and dont have a problem with it.Although i have taken up golf to get away from her at times.
deano87

23rd Apr 10 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

9 miles each way is bad enough.
Hammer

23rd Apr 10 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Driving the road between mine and the missus' fucks me off in all honesty and she's 10 minutes away.
lostboy
Banned

23rd Apr 10 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
Lostboy how can it be more miles to come back than it is going

Fuck knows, ask Tom Tom.

Edit: It was actually more than that each way but I cant remember exactly, may have been 270 there and 289 back.

[Edited on 23-04-2010 by lostboy]

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Would you drive over 100 miles a weekend to date a girl? 22 database queries in 0.3400772 seconds