corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Muslim attacks a politician

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Muslim attacks a politician
Paul_J

User status: Offline
5th May 10 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
the longer video is even better. they start on him, pushing into him and getting in his face.

of course you're going to stand your ground and defend yourself when someones in your face.

his own fault, go on you BNP romford man

Sounds like they're saying 'I'll cut ya mate' as they walk up to him first of all too... thats when he replies with 'Don't act hard, just fucking clear off'.
Ben G

5th May 10 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they probably are, these youths round here are gangsters, no shit!

i've actually had one say that exact phrase to me before, i just laughed and said go on then, funnily enough he walked off straight after that
Steve
Premium Member

5th May 10 at 22:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kids these days think they are untouchable by authorative people. Because of stupid protective laws, bet they got a shock to get that reaction
Paul_J

5th May 10 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
they probably are, these youths round here are gangsters, no shit!

i've actually had one say that exact phrase to me before, i just laughed and said go on then, funnily enough he walked off straight after that

Where I grew up, I knew of kids who had that situation and got stabbed

One guy got pinned down and they knifed lines all over his face.
Dom

5th May 10 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is there an un-bleeped version of the vid?
MarkSport

5th May 10 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eastside is de best
Dom

5th May 10 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From another forum -
"An asian debating with the BNP would be about as productive as a jew writing to hitler complaining about gas chambers."
bubble

5th May 10 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this just shows why enoch powell was a fucking saint.

if im racist, im racist, but all the pakis should be fucked off back to their own country. all the british scum should do national service in the army.

typical asian response of "ill cut yeah innit" and all that shit is typical of them. and once the bnp guy starts swinging they all cack it.

why should we live in a country where we are scared to be british and proud? you wouldnt go to pakistan, and spit in their face because youd be a racist, and probably get your head lobbed off. great britain used to be great. now we are just a sponge that soaks up the rest of the dregs and the rats nobody else wants.

world cup soon-i guarantee there will be complaints about england flags, and itll be deemed racist.

after this video, my conservative vote will now be bnp-purely because that represents britain sticking up for itself, and kicking fuck out of the stuff that embarasses our country.
moka

5th May 10 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When can we vote? Am i right in thinking the polls open tomorrow morning?
LukeS

5th May 10 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bubble
this just shows why enoch powell was a fucking saint.

if im racist, im racist, but all the pakis should be fucked off back to their own country. all the british scum should do national service in the army.

typical asian response of "ill cut yeah innit" and all that shit is typical of them. and once the bnp guy starts swinging they all cack it.

why should we live in a country where we are scared to be british and proud? you wouldnt go to pakistan, and spit in their face because youd be a racist, and probably get your head lobbed off. great britain used to be great. now we are just a sponge that soaks up the rest of the dregs and the rats nobody else wants.

world cup soon-i guarantee there will be complaints about england flags, and itll be deemed racist.

after this video, my conservative vote will now be bnp-purely because that represents britain sticking up for itself, and kicking fuck out of the stuff that embarasses our country.

well said
Limecat
Banned

5th May 10 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am amazed some of this hasn't been moderated!?!

I do not trust Asians in many respects (I wouldn't buy a car from one as any Asian I have known who has dealt cars has been dodgy as fuck - I have seen them arrested in work!). Typically there is more racial turmoil between Indians and Pakistanis than there is either of those against 'Brits' IME.

I do find both to be very money orientated though and agree that if they do not wish to integrate then they should piss off. They have a choice to be here, if they do not like it then the simple answer is to pack their bags and fuck off somewhere else.

Someones skin does not make them a cunt, likewise it doesn't make them a Saint. The UK has pandered to Political Correctness for too long.

I have an Asian friend who is top, likewise so is his Dad but the Father does like to drink drive, any bigots would assume that because of his skin colour he doesn't drink.

They have integrated though, but I am against those wearing Ninja outfits, do as they did in Belgium and ban it.

You cannot blame the Asians though, this country brought them here for slave labour. They, like anyone, wanted to better themselves so have done so.

P.S. I say that as someone who ISN'T born in the UK!
SR91

6th May 10 at 01:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good on him. They came over wanting trouble they got it. Then they lodge a complaint, wtf?! Silly little fucker.
Shell
Premium Member

6th May 10 at 07:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm confused. I must be hearing rubbish because I was sure he was shouting "How many of you are robbers?" at them or something of the like.
Paul_J

6th May 10 at 07:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
I'm confused. I must be hearing rubbish because I was sure he was shouting "How many of you are robbers?" at them or something of the like.

Where did you hear that

... they're clearly taunting the bnp guy / shouting 'I'm going to cut you'.

The bnp guy says ... 'Look how many of us there are, don't bother'.
micra_pete
Premium Member

6th May 10 at 08:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Islam really is ridiculous some of the stuff they believe and interpret from there holy book.

Like that humans were once 60ft tall and dinosaurs were there pets once upon a time

Stevie, have you read the old testament? its no better.
ed

6th May 10 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was going to say, the stuff Christians believe in is just amazing.
Steve
Premium Member

6th May 10 at 09:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its all a load of nonsense

at least christians in some ways have moved on and conduct themselves in a semi modern manner.

Having your wife you've never met chosen for you, only eating meat that has had a prayer said to it, all very old fashioned and backwards

[Edited on 06-05-2010 by Steve]
Ojc

6th May 10 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There was a fantastic thread on Pistonheads yesterday about the Bible and how much a load of bollocks it is.

I'll dig it out.
ed

6th May 10 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As is being so stubborn you'd never even have a discussion about stem cell research or euthanasia. Religion is plain ridiculous no matter what flavour.
ed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHex9GDQ2S0
Ojc

) How many generations were there between Abraham to David? Matthew 1:17 lists fourteen generations. Matthew 1:2 lists thirteen generations.

2) Is Paul lying? In Acts 20:35 Paul told people "to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'" Since Jesus never made such a biblical statement, isn’t Paul guilty of deception?

3) When did the leper become not a leper? (Matthew 8:13 & 8:14) Jesus healed the leper before visiting the house. (Mark 1:29-30 & 1:40-42) Jesus healed the leper after visiting Simon Peter’s house.

4) Who approached Jesus? (Matthew 8:5-7) The Centurion approached Jesus, beseeching help for a sick servant. (Luke 7:3 & 7:6-7) The Centurion did not approach Jesus. He sent friends and elders of the Jews.

5) Was she dead or just dying? (Matthew 9:18) He asked for help, saying his daughter was already dead. (Luke 8:41-42) Jairus approached Jesus for help, because his daughter was dying.

6) Just what did Jesus instruct them to take? (Matthew 10:10) Jesus instructed them not to take a staff, not to wear sandals. (Mark 6:8-9) Jesus instructed his disciples to wear sandals and take a staff on their journey.

7) When did John find out Jesus was the Messiah? (Matthew 11:2-3) While imprisoned. John the Baptist sent followers to Jesus to inquire if Jesus was the messiah. (Luke 7:18-22) While imprisoned. John the Baptist sent followers to Jesus to inquire if Jesus was the Messiah. (John 1 :29-34,36) John already knew Jesus was the Messiah.

8) Who made the request? (Matthew 20:20-21) Their mother requested that James and John, Zebedee’s children, should sit beside Jesus in his Kingdom. (Mark 10:35-37) James and John, Zebedee’s children, requested that they should sit beside Jesus in his Kingdom.

9) What animals were brought to Jesus? (Matthew 21:2-7) two of the disciples brought Jesus an ass and a colt from the village of Bethphage. (Mark 11:2-7) They brought him only a colt.

10) When did the fig tree hear of its doom? (Matthew 21:17-19) Jesus cursed the fig tree after purging the temple. (Mark 11:14-15 & 20) He cursed it before the purging.

11) When did the fig tree keel? (Matthew 21:9) The fig tree withered immediately. and the disciples registered surprise then and there. (Mark 11:12-14 & 20) The morning after Jesus cursed the fig tree, the disciples noticed it had withered and expressed astonishment.

12) Was John the Baptist Elias? "This is Elias which was to come." Matthew 11:14 "And they asked him, what then? Art thou Elias? And he said I am not." John l:21

13) Who was the father of Joseph? Matthew 1:16 The father of Joseph was Jacob. Luke 3 :23 The father of Joseph was Heli. Christians shall try to LIE and tell you that one is the heritage of Mary and the other Joseph. This is utter bullst, the Hebrew and Greek cultures NEVER regarded the bloodline of the mother. They were patriarchal societies which only concerned themselves with paternal lineage.

14) How many generations were there from the Babylon captivity to Christ? Matthew 1:17 Fourteen generations, Matthew 1:12-16 Thirteen generations.

15) Matthew 2:15, 19 & 21-23 The infant Christ was taken into Egypt. Luke 2:22 & 39 The infant Christ was NOT taken to Egypt.

16) Matthew 5:1-2 Christ preached his first sermon on the mount. Luke 6:17 & 20 Christ preached his first sermon in the plain.

17) John was in prison when Jesus went into Galilee. Mark 1:14 John was not in prison when Jesus went into Galilee. John 1:43 & 3:22-24

18) What was the nationality of the woman who besought Jesus? Matthew 15:22 "And behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, Have mercy on me, 0 Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil." Mark 7:26 "The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation, and she besought him that he would cast forth the devil out of her daughter."

19) How many blind men besought Jesus? Matthew 20:30 Two blind men. Luke 18:35-38 Only one blind man.

20) Where did the devil take Jesus first? (Matthew 4:5-8) The Devil took Jesus first to the parapet of the temple, then to a high place to view all the Kingdoms of the world. (Luke 4:5-9) The Devil took Jesus first to a high place to view the kingdoms, then to the parapet of the temple.

21) Can one pray in public? (Matthew 6:5-6) Jesus condemned public prayer. (1 Timothy 2:8) Paul encouraged public prayer.

22) If we decide to do good works, should those works be seen? Matthew 5:16 "Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works." 1 Peter 2:12 "Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that ... they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation." This contradicts: Matthew 6:1-4 "Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them…that thine alms may be in secret." Matthew 23:3-5 "Do not ye after their [Pharisees'] works ... all their works they do for to be seen of men."

23) Who did Jesus tell the Lord’s Prayer to? (Matthew 5:1, 6:9-13 & 7:28) Jesus delivered the Lord’s Prayer during the Sermon on the Mount before the multitudes. (Luke 11:1-4) He delivered it before the disciples alone, and not as part of the Sermon on the Mount.

24) When was Christ crucified? Mark 15:25 "And it was the third hour and they crucified him." John 19:14-15 "And it was the preparation of the Passover, and about the sixth hour; and he saith unto the Jews, Behold your king…Shall I crucify your king?" John 19:14-15.

25) The two thieves reviled Christ. (Matthew 27:44 & Mark 15:32) Only one of the thieves reviled Christ. Luke 23:39-40.

26) In 1 Corinthians 1:17 ("For Christ sent me [Paul] not to baptize but to preach the gospel") Paul said Jesus was wrong when he said in Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them…" Clearly one of these people is wrong, either way, it’s a contradiction.

27) When did Satan enter Judas? Satan entered into Judas while at the supper. John 13:27 Satan entered Judas before the supper. Luke 23:3-4 & 7

28) How many women came to the sepulcher? John 20:1 Only one woman went, Mary Magdalene. Matthew 28:1 Mary Magdalene and the "other Mary" (Jesus’ mother) went.

29) Mark 16:2 It was sunrise when the two women went to the sepulcher. John 20:1 It was still dark (before sunrise) when Mary Magdalene went alone to the sepulcher.

30) There were two angels seen by the women at the sepulcher and they were standing up. Luke 24:4 There was only one angel seen and he was sitting down. Mark 28:2-5

31) How many angels were within the sepulcher? John 20:11-12 two, Mark 16:5 one.

32) The Holy Ghost bestowed at Pentecost. Acts 1:5-8 & 2:1-4 The holy Ghost bestowed before Pentecost. John 20:22

33) Where did Jesus first appear to the eleven disciples? In a room in Jerusalem. Luke 24:32-37 On a mountain in Galilee. Matthew 28:15-17

34) Where did Christ ascend from? From Mount Olivet. Acts 1:9-12 From Bethany. Luke 24:50-51

35) Can all sins be forgiven? (Acts 13:39) All sins can be forgiven. Great, I’m happy to know God is so merciful, but wait (Mark 3:29) Cursing or blaspheming the Holy Spirit is unforgivable.

36) The Elijah mystery: (Malachi 4:5) Elijah must return before the final days of the world. (Matthew 11:12-14) Jesus said that John the Baptist was Elijah. (Matthew 17:12- 13) Jesus insists that Elijah has already come, and everyone understood him to mean John the Baptist. (Mark 9:13) Jesus insists that Elijah has already come. (John 1:21) John the Baptist maintained that he was not Elijah.

37) Who purchased the potter’s field? Acts 1:18 The field was purchased by Judas. John 20:1 The potter’s field was purchased by the chief priests.

38) Paul’s attendants heard the miraculous voice and stood speechless. Acts 9:7 Paul’s attendants did not hear the voice and were prostrate. Acts 22:9 & 26:14

39) Who bought the Sepulcher? Jacob, Josh 24:32 Abraham, Acts 7:16

40) Was it lawful for the Jews to put Christ to death? "The Jews answered him, we have a law, and by our law he ought to die." John 19:7 "The Jews therefore said unto him, It is not lawful for us to put any man to death." John 18:31

41) Has anyone ascended up to heaven? Elijah went up to heaven: "And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven." 2 Kings 2:11 "No man hath ascended up to heaven but he that came down from heaven, even the son of man." John 3:13

42) Is scripture inspired by God? "all scripture is given by inspiration of God." 2 Timothy 3:16 compared to: "But I speak this by permission and not by commandment." 1 Corinthians 7:6 "But to the rest speak I, not the Lord." 1 Corinthians 7:12 "That which I speak, I speak it not after the Lord" 2 Corinthians.

Steve
Premium Member

6th May 10 at 09:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF is all of that shit
ed

6th May 10 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yet it's all real and based on completely true events. I feel we've gone backwards, a few hundred years ago people took the bible as a book of stories to help you understand the world and live a fulfilled life. Now people believe it's all real and you cannot even debate against that fact. You have people willing to blow themselves up because of another book. Stooopid.
Ojc

6th May 10 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I suggest you read it STEVE, you fucking heathen.

[Edited on 06-05-2010 by Ojc]
ed

6th May 10 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I knew who you were talking to.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Muslim attacks a politician 22 database queries in 0.0981221 seconds