corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Emergency Budget in 15mins

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Emergency Budget in 15mins
Neo

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 10 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo
So no its not a joke its people whom take the piss and others whom just stand around and let it happen.

It is a joke, in your situation fair enough, however it shouldn't be so easy for so many people to claim it.

There should be real checks, check ups, follow up appointment, healthy notes etc.

The sooner those on benefits that dont deserve them are off them the better.
Graham88

22nd Jun 10 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
How about £400?

Agreed.
Limecat
Banned

22nd Jun 10 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It wouldn't be so bad if the tax you pay for the honour of using the roads actually went into keeping them upto a satisfactory standard but repairs fall apart every year due to freeze/thaw weathering and there is insufficent salt to make a lot of roads navigable.
mwg

22nd Jun 10 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats it, if they kept the roads in good condition I'd never moan about road tax again
adiohead

22nd Jun 10 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V

All the do-gooding morons that swear they are legit too...

Has Lord Pencil Pecker been back since?

xxkissxx has gone on holiday and owes money to a few people. (one guy £100 )

"she" went for 2 weeks about a month ago
Shell
Premium Member

22nd Jun 10 at 14:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by oceansoul
quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh-Sport
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Absolutely financially FUCKING GANG RAPE the spongers of society. Really fuck them up. If they don't think it's fair I don't care, sitting on your arse expecting a free ride isn't fair to others is it? If they don't like it, get off their lazy arses and get a fucking job.

Concurred.

+1

Agreed
Weren't you out of a job for about 2 years? Or is that TheNobleOne?
Root

22nd Jun 10 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
And why do all the MPs sit there going here, here, oooooo etc.

Always annoyed me!

same, they're like fucking animals when they make noises in there, they're meant to be professionals

[Edited on 22-06-2010 by Root]
Root

22nd Jun 10 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Absolutely financially FUCKING GANG RAPE the spongers of society. Really fuck them up. If they don't think it's fair I don't care, sitting on your arse expecting a free ride isn't fair to others is it? If they don't like it, get off their lazy arses and get a fucking job.

Concurred.

+1

Agreed

The government need to create some jobs, there's a SERIOUS lack of jobs up and down the country, I'd like nothing more than to get back into work and have been applying and speaking to people, interviewed shitloads of times but I'm still not working
Graham88

22nd Jun 10 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Thats it, if they kept the roads in good condition I'd never moan about road tax again

Agreed again

£425 a year tax doesn't bother me, I'll pay that price cause I like the car, but it's annoying when I pay that much then weave down the road avoiding pot holes.
mwg

22nd Jun 10 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont pay anything like £425 for my road tax but I still think its disgraceful that some have to despite the roads being in a shit state.
John_C

22nd Jun 10 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Budget didn't go far enough in cuts for me

Whats he gonna do about the 1 trillion debt pile
MoesTavern

22nd Jun 10 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I dont pay anything like £425 for my road tax but I still think its disgraceful that some have to despite the roads being in a shit state.

Not 'road tax' though is it, Vehicle Excise Duty

It all goes into the big revenue pot, doesn't directly contribute to road maintenance.
corsagsigav

22nd Jun 10 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Concurred.

+1

Agreed

I am personally not arsed about the public sector as I don't work in it but I hope they hit the benefit spongers HARD. I mean REALLY HARD. I am sick of people spitting out kids left right and centre, living in some doss-hole that they live in for free whilst picking up enough money to have a way of life - they are effectively 'retired' but living in council property. It really makes me sick. They should ban them from holding a driving licence, a passport, SKY/cable, mobile contracts etc. They are on benefits so why should they 'benefit' off other peoples effort? It is time to give the work shy a wake up call and I pray that they do it. Sod all this family credit crap off or give them a set figure if they have 1 kid or 6 kids, we dont want lazy scum to breed.

A woman at my work lives in council property since splitting from her husband, she had an alcoholic druggie living above her (now evicted) and aftre all the crap she went through to get them evicted it transpired that she gets her dole money plus £100 a WEEK as she is registered as an alcoholic. She got her rent paid for as well as her rates and still got paid her family benefit for her 3 kids who are in care!?! WTF? Why is she getting paid money for her kids when the state is paying for them to be in care? I REALLY hate wasters. Hit them Cameron, gang rape them, time to even out the wrongs of the spongers living under Labour. Do it.

The whole benefit system needs an overhaul. It is something I am very passionate (almost angry) about.

If I had my way, the dossers would get their dole money but they would get it in return for work. I dont care if it's a case of paying one lot of dossers to dig holes and the next lot following them around filling them in, they would work for it. Suddenly the £60 odd quid a week they get doesn't look too great for a 37.5 hour shift does it?

Even implement a hierarchy of unemployed/dossers. Something that teaches a work ethic in a roundabout way. Everyone comes in at the same scale and they can work their way up or down it. Put say 15 jobs in place from picking up dogpoo, digging holes, community gardening whatever. They do a 5 day week, if they miss a day they lose a 1/5th of their dole. So many sick days risks them losing their jobs, if they do they can re-apply at a lower scale IF a place becomes available. Those that excel and show a willingness to work can move up the scale to a nicer job or a little more dole money.

If they drop off the bottom of tier one they out to dry. If they want to go robbing houses - fine, but the occupants will have the right to mess them up if they are caught.

Prisons? Well, Sheriff Arpaio in America has the right idea, make it so sodding awful that they don't want to go back. Google 'tent city' if you aren't aware of it?

As for those on incapacity benefit that's another joke. My old man worked all his years with a severe back complaint, he retired early due to investing money in his pension and then had an operation which has left him with 3 HUGE scars. 2 up each side of his hip and one at the base of his spine, he had bone taken from his hips, effectively mushed up and then used to support his back. I am sick of reading about people with 'back problems' and crap like that being on benefits, it's strange that many of those manage to play about with cars, carry things about. Funnily enough, so did my old man prior to his operation just as he does since it.

If people are too sick to work they are too sick to drive IMO. A woman at work comes in everyday without fail in her wheelchair, she even has a device built into her Focus that lifts her from her car and onto the floor. I have a great deal of respect for her as she could no doubt sit at home all day and earn the same but she is willing to put the effort in and I dare say it takes her a LOT of effort just to get ready for work in the morning, let alone prepare food, wash and do normal tasks people who often claim 'disability' take for granted. Her day to day life must take a great deal of effort yet she can still work full time hours. People claiming disability should be ashamed on that basis, can they not use a phone? a keyboard? a pen? their mouth? their brain? Obviously not so they are retarded, not disabled.

If they are on benefits they should be banned from having the following;

Cars - If they can afford to buy one they are being given too much money. If they can afford to insure one they are being given too much money. If they can afford to tax one they are being given too much money. If they can afford to maintain one they are being given too much money (or they are doing it themselves and falsely claiming incapacity benefits). If they can afford to put petrol in one they are DEFINITELY being given too much money.

Passports - Sorry, you are given enough to EXIST, not enough to have a LIFE. Your passport has been revoked.

Cable TV - We don't want you sat on your arse all day, besides you should be out digging holes so you don't need it. Oh, we will also give you a special meter so you only have a set amount of electricity each and every day, when it's gone it's goen. Use it wisely.

Mobile phone - Convenient luxury. Not allowed one. Don't like it? Get a fucking job.

From now on you get your 'survival money' in vouchers, or we bring you a food parcel. You will get given clothing to wear, it may make you stand out as a sponger. Don't like it? Get a fucking job.

Give a reward to other dossers to chuck in people falsely claiming. Didn't you used to get £500 for chucking in a drink driver? Sorry but being a dosser is just as socially unacceptable.

Also, you can ONLY get back what you have paid in. If you have worked for 30 years paying into the system then you can claim upto that amount back. Only worked one day and then decided it would be better fun to get knocked up by Leroy at 16? Sorry pet, here is the £10 tax you paid that week - now FUCK OFF that's your lot.

i am voting you prime minster mate coz that is about as spot on as its gets in my eyes
Kevxx

22nd Jun 10 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsagsigav

if you break the law in another country, you tend to get arrested.

your whole point seems to be racist, and not very well thought out.
Robbo

22nd Jun 10 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
How about £400?
How about €600
sand-eel

22nd Jun 10 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
medical examinations for people trying to claim disability

WTF all this time I thought they did have to, they should have done this fucking years ago.
Nath

22nd Jun 10 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
quote:
Originally posted by Steve
medical examinations for people trying to claim disability

WTF all this time I thought they did have to, they should have done this fucking years ago.

No, Labour just wanted to keep everyone happy so no questions were asked.
Hammer

22nd Jun 10 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apart from the fact they never rattled the tax up on cigarettes, I'm happy with it. Starting to sort a few of the deep setted problems like benefits cheats.
Jules S
Premium Member

22nd Jun 10 at 21:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Apart from the fact they never rattled the tax up on cigarettes, I'm happy with it. Starting to sort a few of the deep setted problems like benefits cheats.

Political stop gap as usual.

I was going to bet Cosmo the VAT rate would be raised to 20% today...and I would have lost.

Expect things to get very bad later in the year, taking 25% out of central government dept funding is going to see a world of pain that filters down to joe worker
John

22nd Jun 10 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell

I don't think necromancer has ever had a job, got a new car though.
Conway563

22nd Jun 10 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
on my facebook at the moment its the fcuking spongers moaning saying its people faults for voting labour out

Every person that did this on mine has been deleted
Jules S
Premium Member

22nd Jun 10 at 22:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Conway563
quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
on my facebook at the moment its the fcuking spongers moaning saying its people faults for voting labour out

Every person that did this on mine has been deleted

Fair play to you.

I'm glad I left yate/sodbury behind. Looking back every woman I had a relationship with over there is now a single mother/dole scrounger or some muppet that chucked coke up their nose like life depended on it.
Twiggy

22nd Jun 10 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think most people having a winge about benifits is because they are jealous.

Go!

[Edited on 22-06-2010 by Twiggy]
Andrew

22nd Jun 10 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am jelous Chris. I'm the only fucker that left my Mums street this morning for work. However, i'm proud to get up in the morning and do a days work.
Rickavo

22nd Jun 10 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kevxx
Corsagsigav

if you break the law in another country, you tend to get arrested.

your whole point seems to be racist, and not very well thought out.

am i missing something ?

I agree with letgsi 99% O and by the way all the politically correct TWATS that go around saying thats racist so is that and this need a fucking muzzle strapping on.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Emergency Budget in 15mins 22 database queries in 0.0211539 seconds