corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone been addicted to drugs?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone been addicted to drugs?
BarnshaW

User status: Offline
14th Oct 10 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i work in a good job day to day and i do enjoy recreational drugs, perfectly fine if in moderation just like anything. Still pay all my bills and taxes and never get into trouble so i dont see the harm in it to be honest. Could not care less if it shortens my life, if i live to 50 and i know i made the most of it and had a good time when i was young i will have no regrets.
JonnyJ

14th Oct 10 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
i work in a good job day to day and i do enjoy recreational drugs, perfectly fine if in moderation just like anything. Still pay all my bills and taxes and never get into trouble so i dont see the harm in it to be honest. Could not care less if it shortens my life, if i live to 50 and i know i made the most of it and had a good time when i was young i will have no regrets.

Is this why you dont come out of the bushes though? Bit of paranoia someone might be behind you, waiting to shoot you in the back? No, I'll just stay in my safe little bush here, with my claymores so no one can get me
alan-g-w

14th Oct 10 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's my line of thinking BarnshaW. I'm not wanting to go on about drugs at length in case I get backtraced but it's just like drinking - you get some people who go out and spend every penny they have on booze, but the majority lead a healthy, 'normal' life. It's the same with the majority of people who smoke weed.

Something I always think about is this - imagine alchohol was never invented. Then, imagine someone came out with this liquid that when you drink a large but manageable amount of it it makes you act totally different to your usual self, causes you to black out and makes you forget things you did the night before. Plus the fact that it gives you a totally shite 'come down'. It would be a class A without a doubt under the rules of today.

I just can't stand people that'll go out and get fucked out their face on drink then act all holier than thou when it comes to a bit of smoke.

[Edited on 14-10-2010 by alan-g-w]
BarnshaW

14th Oct 10 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all i will say on the matter is, i see alot more pissed angry knobs in the back of police vans and cars at weekends as a result of alcohol then i do because of pills/coke/green etc. Alcohol is by far the worst drug out of them all imo, yet that is not banned.
JonnyJ

14th Oct 10 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More people drink though, so thats bound to be the case. I know what you mean though.
alan-g-w

14th Oct 10 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The government make far too much off alchohol to ban it.
Nath

14th Oct 10 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Plus they don't make a habit out of banning stuff thats legal.
alan-g-w

14th Oct 10 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hardly drink but I wouldn't want it banned.

My point was that if alchohol was never invented and someone came out with it these days it would in no way, shape or form be legal.
JordyCarter

18th Oct 10 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont take drugs. I just smoke weed
BluKoo

19th Oct 10 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Green_Machine
I dont take drugs. I just smoke weed

Hence your name.
Jambo

19th Oct 10 at 07:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not going to get involved with this thread but it makes me fucking lol when everyone tries to justify drug taking by comparing it to alcohol

And of course the only victim in drug taking is the user, no other negative effects happen in society or the world in general nothing to do with wars economies law prisons and crime. Nope it's all just me me me.

BarnshaW

19th Oct 10 at 07:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well I would love to see the cost to the british health as a result of alcohol/cigarettes, I am sure it much outweighs that of other drugs.
Nath

19th Oct 10 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Both of those things are taxed to fuck though Barnshaw.
John

19th Oct 10 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The smoking figure was announced a while ago, tax on fags is much more than the cost of the health care for smoking related illnesses, not sure on alcohol, I imagine it can't be far off though.
3CorsaMeal

19th Oct 10 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

imo those who take drugs accept everyones opinon, those who don't are stubborn in their opinon and seem to get on a high horse and feel they are in the best position to judge the situation
chrisritch

19th Oct 10 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think the main problem with peoples attitude to drugs is the dole sponging cunts who claim benefits to get their next fix whilst living in a council flat and having everything handed to them on a plate. cunts
Russ

19th Oct 10 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
imo those who take drugs accept everyones opinon, those who don't are stubborn in their opinon and seem to get on a high horse and feel they are in the best position to judge the situation
Agreed. I'd like to add that all druggies are stupid.
3CorsaMeal

19th Oct 10 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can't be arsed to prove anything tbh, smoked too much this morning
Bissmire

19th Oct 10 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have smoked weed every day for the last 6 years, yet manage to hold down a respectable job earning a decent wage. I drive, buy nice clothes and enjoy myself with friends and family.

I think it is funny that the people who are against drugs, always pick the scummiest person, or the most exreme case to prove their point.
Ojc

19th Oct 10 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not addicted anymore
Russ

19th Oct 10 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bissmire
I have smoked weed every day for the last 6 years, yet manage to hold down a respectable job earning a decent wage. I drive, buy nice clothes and enjoy myself with friends and family.

I think it is funny that the people who are against drugs, always pick the scummiest person, or the most exreme case to prove their point.
You do own a Corsa though mate
Bissmire

19th Oct 10 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
quote:

Yes? I'm not sure how the car I drive represents what sort of person I am?

Thats rich coming from somebody who must have owned a Corsa at some time in the past. I am still young and have other priorities rather than what car I drive.

Out of interest, what car do you drive?

[Edited on 19-10-2010 by Bissmire]
BarnshaW

19th Oct 10 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

russowned
Russ

19th Oct 10 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Russ
quote:

Yes? I'm not sure how the car I drive represents what sort of person I am?

Thats rich coming from somebody who must have owned a Corsa at some time in the past. I am still young and have other priorities rather than what car I drive.

I was being sarcastic and judgemental. Like you described people who dont do drugs in your orignal post.

good day.

edit * it was a corsa, it's now an astra #movingupintheworldonestepatatime

[Edited on 19-10-2010 by Russ]
3CorsaMeal

19th Oct 10 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

non-druggies have white ipods and cars on finance imo

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone been addicted to drugs? 22 database queries in 0.0471921 seconds