corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » personal injury

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author personal injury
chloe16v

User status: Offline
20th Oct 10 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

russ, 2 of my kids are in full time school, the other is only there for 2.5 hours, i have to be home to take 2 in the morning then look after my daughter until i take her to school at 12.30 an then pick them all up at 3.00.
SetH

20th Oct 10 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well said Danny.
Russ

20th Oct 10 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah ok. kids can be a lot of work.
SetH

20th Oct 10 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who is this Russ character, seems like a bit of a wild one to me... I suspect he is into HEFFER as well
Russ

20th Oct 10 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am probably your son mark
SetH

20th Oct 10 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But I thought you were of GINGA, not NIGGA?
chloe16v

20th Oct 10 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH

pmsl
DannyB
Premium Member

20th Oct 10 at 12:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most of the people on this site will claim beneifts in their life at some point, again, there to help you when you do need it. I've claimed numerous times when I couldn't get a job, I pay enough in why shouldn't I take some back?

My dad has worked all his life, since 16, now he cant get a job (self employed) because the line of work he is in is full of young lads getting paid a smaller amount, he recently had to use benefits and felt like shit doing it, I told him the exact same thing I just said above.

The bandwagon isnt big enough for all of you.
Russ

20th Oct 10 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
fucking ginger

I'm choclate on the inside
pow
Premium Member

20th Oct 10 at 12:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<3 this thread.
sc0ott

Not 'all'
Russ

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Most of the people on this site will claim beneifts in their life at some point, again, there to help you when you do need it. I've claimed numerous times when I couldn't get a job, I pay enough in why shouldn't I take some back?

My dad has worked all his life, since 16, now he cant get a job (self employed) because the line of work he is in is full of young lads getting paid a smaller amount, he recently had to use benefits and felt like shit doing it, I told him the exact same thing I just said above.

The bandwagon isnt big enough for all of you.
my dad worked for himself all his life and when he was unable to work they told him he couldnt have fuck all
SetH

20th Oct 10 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*claps*

Danny I wish to make love to you due to your excellent contribution to this thread x
BarnshaW

20th Oct 10 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can i just say there is a massive difference between claiming benefits and claiming for an accident when REALLY you dont need the money to be honest.

also, just because "every other" person claims does not make it right morally and financially
Russ

20th Oct 10 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
can i just say there is a massive difference between claiming benefits and claiming for an accident when REALLY you dont need the money to be honest.

also, just because "every other" person claims does not make it right morally and financially
here here
DannyB
Premium Member

20th Oct 10 at 12:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you was in an accident and hurt your neck/back you would put a claim in, regardless whether you needed the money or not.
Shell
Premium Member

20th Oct 10 at 12:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just because it's what you think, doesn't mean you're right either. The whole idea is that it's compensation for any pain/ill-effect/loss suffered.
Kerry

20th Oct 10 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Where on earth did you get that idea from
BarnshaW

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
If you was in an accident and hurt your neck/back you would put a claim in, regardless whether you needed the money or not.

well actually no i would not. Not unless i had to take time off work and actually had loss of earnings/costs as a result of someone elses neglegence, none of the above applies to the thread author IMO
SetH

quote:

Its your entitlement though? So if you accept your 'entitlement' its morally wrong wtf?

Some careless cunt crashes into you, you sustain injury, you are compensated for inccuring that injury and any subsequent suffering (which of course will be relative and subjective but its not for us to judge what is termed as 'suffering').

Perhaps if the money came out of said careless cunts pocket instead of the insurance company this would make you all happy (due to the rising premiums argument), but then that defeats the objective of said cunt having insurance in the first place?

I really don't get peoples beef on this but I guess we all have our own opinion and beliefs on the subject.
SetH

20th Oct 10 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
quote:

Bit like the idea that Russ is my son then hey
BarnshaW

20th Oct 10 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh come on, it is common knowledge that the system is abused and people make money out of it, only the other month there was that programme on TV where people were driving and slamming the brakes on intentionally to be hit so they could make injury claims.

i think it would be better if no compensation was offered at all to be honest, if someone bumps into me in the street and i hurt my poor elbow and i feel "traumatised" i dont immediately think of money.
Kerry

20th Oct 10 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
quote:

Bit like the idea that Russ is my son then hey

I think he meant brother
Russ

20th Oct 10 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
oh come on, it is common knowledge that the system is abused and people make money out of it, only the other month there was that programme on TV where people were driving and slamming the brakes on intentionally to be hit so they could make injury claims.

i think it would be better if no compensation was offered at all to be honest, if someone bumps into me in the street and i hurt my poor elbow and i feel "traumatised" i dont immediately think of money.
In Reading mate?
3CorsaMeal

20th Oct 10 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think it should be for the persons employer to decided how much loss of earnings the employee has suffered.

the boss should have to pay it, and then be able to claim it back. I think this would stop alot of it, as you will be dealing with people you know rather than a computer system

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » personal injury 22 database queries in 0.0149860 seconds