corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Morning
Daveskater
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 10 at 12:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
How high are the kerbs in oxford
Funnily enough, that's the exactly same thing Joe said on Tuesday

It was on the toll bridge on the way to work, they're massive there for some reason. Not sure why as people are always hitting them because there's barely enough room for two cars going across, and buses/massive lorries use it too In this instance, it was kerb or massive lorry
quote:
Originally posted by Conway563
quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
7pm is late for dinner imo, 5:30-6pm ftw
I generally eat my main meal at 8 but usually a bit earlier on a friday
Eating every 2 hours FTW
8 I couldn't do that I eat every 3 hours tbh 7:30 breakfast, 10:30-11 banana/crisps/biscuits, 1pm lunch, 5:30 dinner. That applies for work days anyway

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Daveskater
Premium Member

22nd Oct 10 at 12:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Neo
quote:
needs the 'u' replacing with an 'a' tbh
Have you got some sort of problem with guyliner
nah mate, wear it all the time
So it's true what I've heard about welsh boys then

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
AlunJ

22nd Oct 10 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
Don't be such a girl, get a tshirt and shorts on and get on it

I'm on the sofa with a long sleeve top on, with my fenchurch hoodie on top of that and my tracksuit bottoms and slippers

[/oldman]
AlunJ

22nd Oct 10 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
So it's true what I've heard about welsh boys then

gtf
Daveskater
Premium Member

22nd Oct 10 at 12:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I kid mate, you exceeded my expectations x

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
AlunJ

22nd Oct 10 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's been a while dave, it's getting to go pull a fatty outside the club stage
I may just have to turn gay, I seem to have plenty of interest
Conway563

22nd Oct 10 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
On lunch atm with a quiet afternoon ahead....great

It's what POETS days were invented for

quote:
8 I couldn't do that I eat every 3 hours tbh 7:30 breakfast, 10:30-11 banana/crisps/biscuits, 1pm lunch, 5:30 dinner. That applies for work days anyway

7.30 Breakfast
9.00 Shake
10.30 Peanut butter sandwich and banana
13.00 Lunch
15.30 Bagel
17.00 Shake
18.30 Shake
20.00 Dinner
21.00 Yoghurt
22.00 Supplement drink

Russ

22nd Oct 10 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bored shitless. Need to tidy up but baby is being a pain in the ass
Neo

22nd Oct 10 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Old man

No slippers or flat cap and pipe dissapoints me though

Alun, just go out, stay fairly sober, come 3 or 4 o'clock you will see "that drunk girl", and she is your target. You know the kinda girl that can barely stand up, will probably have sick dripping from her mouth and wearing an outfit that actually is fairly revealing, will have a good body but due to a lack of self esteem feels she needs to get wasted and let anybody have their way with them. Later on in life when she she see's a psychiatrist it'll dawn on her that the way she was acting as a teenager was solely because of her fathers friends boundry issues. You'll be nothing more than a faint memory in her mind so no need to feel guilty. Just make sure she signs something first to say she consents otherwise it can get really messy (trust me)

That or try a library, its the best way to meet girls, you know the type that are fully button up prisses. You can use cheasy lines like, "Excuse me, I was wondering if you are as exciting as these books" (Obviously if your stood in the thriller section). And you know the type of girls that hang around in libraries are not only going to be fairly clever (and you may be able to be a homehusband in the future) but also are gagging for it as they have poor social skills and just by the fact you are talking to them they are getting wet.
Conway563

22nd Oct 10 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love it when Mike's bored
Neo

22nd Oct 10 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mind does wander sometimes
AlunJ

22nd Oct 10 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've genuinely never thought of a library as pulling ground
RichR
Premium Member

22nd Oct 10 at 12:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Funerals for pulling or weddings (which is obvious)

but Libraries, just read the back of the book that you see someone reading and then blag them that you've read it etc etc

[Edited on 22-10-2010 by LiVe LeE]
Neo

22nd Oct 10 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The girlfriend before Becky was picked up in Game
AlunJ

22nd Oct 10 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Game
I <3 you mike... in a non homosexual way of course
Conway563

22nd Oct 10 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo

They're getting to a level of WAGER's old tales
Although I think he might have indulged in a little plagiarism
Neo

22nd Oct 10 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or if you see a girl every now and again that you quite fancy, stalk her, and., whilst wearing a balaclava, mug her and steal her phone (Don't hurt her and disguise your voice). Read through her texts to make sure she isn't a complete nutter or have a boyfriend, next day call "home" and say you bought it off a guy in the pub but noticed it still had all her contacts etc on it and wondered if it was stolen, heck you can take the £25 hit as your doing the right thing, find out her address and drop it off to her, least she'll do is give you the £25 back (so your actually £25 up) and then you can go from there really
Neo

22nd Oct 10 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Conway563
quote:
Originally posted by Neo

They're getting to a level of WAGER's old tales
Although I think he might have indulged in a little plagiarism

Weren't they from FML

Oh I remember what you were on about...I loved reading them. I'd never be on par with them as my mind isn't that warped...
Daveskater
Premium Member

22nd Oct 10 at 12:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
it's been a while dave, it's getting to go pull a fatty outside the club stage
I may just have to turn gay, I seem to have plenty of interest
Mate Listen to Mike tbh, he knows his stuff. Might have to try the library trick Epic

However if you do decide to turn, I've already called first dibs on Matt L

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
AlunJ

22nd Oct 10 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

catch you later guys, i'm off down the library
doubt I will haha but I need to get away from the computer before I buy any more junk off ebay
Daveskater
Premium Member

22nd Oct 10 at 12:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know that feeling mate, that was pretty much what I did in college

Hitting the library hard tonight

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Neo

22nd Oct 10 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Game
I <3 you mike... in a non homosexual way of course

She was trying to play Amped on the xbox in store, and I went over and started watching, just started chatting and asking if she had played before (cos she kept crashing) and then I started playing it and chatting more. She signed up for a game card when she was in there and when she was writing down her email address i looked over her shoulder and typed it in my phone, added her to msn later that evening and met up 2 days later
Daveskater
Premium Member

22nd Oct 10 at 12:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
when she was writing down her email address i looked over her shoulder and typed it in my phone, added her to msn later that evening and met up 2 days later
Super stealth Sneaky sneaky

And on that note, work time

I'll await a good thread at 4o'clock

[Edited on 22-10-2010 by Daveskater]

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Conway563

22nd Oct 10 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
I went out with this girl for three years. We did everything together, were always happy and rarely had fights. As far as I knew things were going great. For the last year or so we were so comfortable around eachother that we just stopped doing as much. We would spend the day just watching TV and the relationship got stale, I guess.

I enlisted in the Marines and got delayed multiple times from going to bootcamp for different reasons. The last time I had about 4 days untill I was supposed to leave before I got delayed again. She said I would just sit there and not talk to her or spend any real time with her even though we were together in the same room. And she said that hurt her alot. But I Never even thought about it, I thought it was fine. I would be gone for three months for boot camp and I would be back. I knew it would be a long distance relationship, I wanted her to come where I would be, however.

She broke up with me about one and a half months ago now. At first I really had no idea what was going on. She said she needed time to think about things, I asked howmuch time, and she says 3 days. 3 days comes and goes and she needs more time, this keeps going on for a week or so and I try to get out of her whats going on. I ask if I should just bring all of her stuff over to her house and she says not to. I don't and we keep doing the same thing for a week. I'm trying to get whats going on and she says she needs space. Eventually it all comes out that she does not know what she wants in her life, and wants to be able to have a career for herself and needs to be single so that she can focus on her school and work. This all came around the same time I expressed feelings of wanting to marry her someday.

I started drinking pretty heavily after that, I would drink about a bottle of Jack Daniels a day and pretty much stayed drunk and feeling like shit for over a week. Then I got a flu and lost 10 pounds, but that did not stop me from drinking.

The drinking slowed down but the pain lasted for weeks. I would wake up and think of her, lay in my bed and think of her, and sleep and dream of her.

We would talk every once in a while and I would ask if theres anything I could do, but I always got the same story.

Anyway, time passed and I met a new girl. Me and the ex would still talk every once in a while but it definately slowed down. I went on a few dates with the new girl and had sex with her. For people that say the best way to get over one girl is to get under another, thats definately not for all people.

We had sex and thats about it. It does nothing but make me depressed because I do not want to go out and have sex with random women all the time, I want a lasting relationship. And I know its definately not going to happen with this girl.

A few days ago the ex tells me she misses me out of the blue, and I ask what she means and she says shes been hanging out with the same people and misses me being around. So we hang out and we have a talk and drive around town and I do something stupid. I ask if shes been on any dates. She says yes and a whole bunch of stuff, basically shes not interested in them but went out anyway and still does not want a relationship.

So now I'm here, with one girl that I don't want to be with and constantly thinking of actually how to end it with her. It would not be hard, except shes friends with a couple of my friends, and I wonder if they will think I just used her for sex, which I think I probably did without even thinking about it. I thought going out with new people would make me feel better, but it didn't. So I pretty much am just talking to her less now.

On that note it's POETS time
Have a good weekend people
Neo

22nd Oct 10 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

See ya everyone, best do some work now

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning 23 database queries in 0.0150390 seconds