corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Total Vauxhall Live date announced

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Total Vauxhall Live date announced
corsadonk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Dec 10 at 10:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All I need now is tyres, and a car. So it will be a good solid Corsa with no crash damaged, or hacked up loom. Then I'm gonna fit the 20xe out of the old van, with a 48mm taper bodies, ATB in the box, Willwood brakes, Gaz GHA's, strip it out, with bucket seats.

I'm hoping that if I have any faults they will be easier to find with a MBE ECU, unlike before with the carbs, no one knows anything about them

So I'm hoping my lack of skill in the bends, will be masked by the power on the straights

Merry Christmas
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

25th Dec 10 at 11:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds good, I'll see you in April
corsadonk
Premium Member

25th Dec 10 at 11:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool, fingers crossed
richc

25th Dec 10 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ mike b, that nova wasn't pushing at all. And he blatantly let you by, just because he was being friendly, abiding by the rules as he knows his pace was stupidly slow.

Saying that, you through that 1.2 around quiet successfully, but you cant do a fair comparison between the both, that just makes you look stupid.

pow
Premium Member

25th Dec 10 at 13:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You never know, if I have it my way I might have an XE Corsa by then!
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

25th Dec 10 at 13:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richc
@ mike b, that nova wasn't pushing at all. And he blatantly let you by, just because he was being friendly, abiding by the rules as he knows his pace was stupidly slow.

Saying that, you through that 1.2 around quiet successfully, but you cant do a fair comparison between the both, that just makes you look stupid.

That wasn't abiding by the rules 'no overtaking on corners' he could've quite easily let me passed on the straight leading upto that corner where I stayed to the left to inform him I wanted to pass after being stuck behind him for 4 laps, you can see him noticing me and keep looking in his mirror then he tries to enter the corner at the same speed as every other lap and slides wide.

Look at the comments and his lack of response after him finding out that mine was a 1.2.

Do you really think I'm saying that my car is faster than his? I've even posted earlier on it's highly likely that if I was to drive both cars I'd lap faster in the Nova but on that day my car was being driven faster than his car, that has always been the whole point of my argument, no car is faster than any other car until drivers and circumstances become involved hence why saying one car is faster than another is bollocks until it's in a situation with 2 drivers and in that situation, one car is faster. I'm not saying all this because I've got a slow car and I'm a 'power hater' I'm saying it because it's true

[Edited on 25-12-2010 by Mike B]
Ian
Site Administrator

25th Dec 10 at 13:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Power hating ftw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjfFZHSTVyM

5.39, XE Nova, also got done

He let me past as well because I was behind him for a bit. Might be the same guy
corsadonk
Premium Member

25th Dec 10 at 14:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That ain't far off how I used to drive, I found a bit of time on the last one I went to. But my main aim is to brake later on the straight.
Ian
Site Administrator

25th Dec 10 at 14:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going to go out the ARDS guy as well if there are any there, make sure my lines are OK.
corsadonk
Premium Member

25th Dec 10 at 14:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't mind at TV Live, but I don't think they have them on Action days

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Total Vauxhall Live date announced 22 database queries in 0.0173430 seconds