corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Andy Gray and Richard Keys are now Lads

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Andy Gray and Richard Keys are now Lads
Tommy L

User status: Offline
25th Jan 11 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone obviously had it in for Gray.
Cavey

25th Jan 11 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so are we waiting for keys to leave before disembarking the bandwagon, or is it still rolling along?

Reminds me of the 'sachsgate' thing last year, barely anyone knew about it, or gave a sinlge care at all, the media got hold of it and blow it way out of all proportion, everyone jumps on board, pretends that they're massively offended and costs people their jobs.

I'm not saying it's right what they said, but getting sacked for a comment like that is bullshit.

Edit

btw, I do understand that sky have to protect their image and these two were the main hosts of sky sports for 20 years, so were well respected, and now portray that all of sky are sexist. Still think it's ridiculous.

[Edited on 25-01-2011 by Cavey]
Eck
Premium Member

25th Jan 11 at 18:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking nonsense. Andy Gray and Martin Tyler made the big games more enjoyable.
Ben G

25th Jan 11 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i liked andy gray must have called the sky sports top guy a cunt or something
Pop

25th Jan 11 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eck
Premium Member

25th Jan 11 at 19:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As sad as it is, I would actually pay for ESPN if Andy was on it
Ben G

25th Jan 11 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pea head.
Tiesto

25th Jan 11 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stuck with Jamie Redknapp, oh the joy.....
Eck
Premium Member

25th Jan 11 at 19:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who in the name of fuck are they going to get to replace him though!? Super Sunday will never be the same
Twiggy

25th Jan 11 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If she wanted to be on TV she should of applyed for Babestation imo.....

Its just banter! Only last night in work i was ripping another female staff member about her brushing and mopping skills

Men get the piss taken on loose women etc and we dont compain!
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

25th Jan 11 at 19:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Twiggy

was thinking about this earlier
they laugh at men for not being able to iron and shit like that

same sort of thing except they do it live on tv
Mike2k111

25th Jan 11 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Twiggy

25th Jan 11 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quoted from vvoc.com....

Well I think Sky Sports should set an example, and give his job to a female presenter, preferably one with really big tits.
mwg

25th Jan 11 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh FFS...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvsaG3b9uVY

is that not just lads being lads with comments like that? That kind of conversation goes on in workplaces every day up and down the country. This is getting pathetic!

[Edited on 25-01-2011 by mwg]
Dr Pepper

25th Jan 11 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
quote:

How is it the same thing?

They poked fun at a trained professional who is doing a pretty good job by the look of it purely because she was a women. I like offensive jokes if they are funny and in the right spirit - what these guys said wasnt even funny, and certainly didnt seem like it was tongue in cheek. What gives them the right to question any officials ability to do their job- they are just a pair of nothing hacks. Football doesnt need Gray to survive, nor does Sky Sports - he is a piss poor commentator - why on earth would they try to protect him, it just reflects bad on sky if he is allowed to stay...... the guy is an idiot...I work in sales, but I cant walk out the back of the shop and make lewd remarks to a female collegue just because its not in earshot of a customer...im still at work, and im still representing the company, he will have signed a workplace standards contract that he will be in breech of.

You have to feel sorry for the lino' who is now not able to work until this has all blown over, and will also now have the media spotlight on her everytime she is involved at the top level of football .... how is that fair on her? Mr Gray is clearly too thick to engage his brain before he speaks - good riddence to the idiot.

Eck
Premium Member

26th Jan 11 at 08:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm starting to think that you just say things to go against the grain now. Fuck off.
Dr Pepper

26th Jan 11 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
I'm starting to think that you just say things to go against the grain now. Fuck off.

Your the one who thinks "super Sunday will never be the same"- who gives a fuck about super Sunday and Andy Gray- football was still pretty good before we had either of them- Go and watch some games live and you won't have to worry about Andy Gray not doing his dumb ass commentary. I don't see how anyone thinks sky could keep the idiot

Sorry I have my own opinion on things- makes for better threads than just telling people to fuck off

[Edited on 26-01-2011 by Dr Pepper]
Russ

26th Jan 11 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Few vids of Richard Keyes knocking about now, him saying "i bet you smashed it" it referring to a woman, he'll be gone today probably
Hammer

26th Jan 11 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why are there woman officials anyway?

Get them to fuck.
Rob_Quads

26th Jan 11 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To all those who think he was wrong to say what he has said - Have you NEVER in your life said something you shouldn't really?

I doubt there are that many people that are that squeaky clean.
Ben J

26th Jan 11 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Quads
To all those who think he was wrong to say what he has said - Have you NEVER in your life said something you shouldn't really?

I doubt there are that many people that are that squeaky clean.

yeah course I have but I'm not a person in the media with the ability to influence millions.
Ben J

26th Jan 11 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
quote:

How is it the same thing?

They poked fun at a trained professional who is doing a pretty good job by the look of it purely because she was a women. I like offensive jokes if they are funny and in the right spirit - what these guys said wasnt even funny, and certainly didnt seem like it was
tongue in cheek. What gives them the right to question any officials ability to do their job- they are just a pair of nothing hacks. Football doesnt need Gray to survive, nor does Sky Sports - he is a piss poor commentator - why on earth would they try to protect him,
it just reflects bad on sky if he is allowed to stay...... the guy is an idiot...I work in sales, but I cant walk out the back of the shop and
make lewd remarks to a female collegue just because its not in earshot of a customer...im still at work, and im still representing the
company, he will have signed a workplace standards contract that he will be in breech of.

You have to feel sorry for the lino' who is now not able to work until this has all blown over, and will also now have the media spotlight
on her everytime she is involved at the top level of football .... how is that fair on her? Mr Gray is clearly too thick to engage his brain
before he speaks - good riddence to the idiot.

Absolutley fucking spot on.
mwg

26th Jan 11 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
Few vids of Richard Keyes knocking about now, him saying "i bet you smashed it" it referring to a woman, he'll be gone today probably

That's what I posted Mr Fact.
Russ

26th Jan 11 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh, sorry boss
Ben J

26th Jan 11 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, big can of worms opened now. But in a position in the media, when mic'd up you've got to be squeaky clean. Not sure I could do it.

[Edited on 26-01-2011 by Ben J]

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Andy Gray and Richard Keys are now Lads 23 database queries in 0.0149400 seconds