corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Girlfriend problem/advice please - been cheated on

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Girlfriend problem/advice please - been cheated on
Dom

User status: Offline
14th Mar 11 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had the same happen to be when i was young and naive, twice in fact by the same lass. The relationship is never the same again as there is no trust. Get rid!

Only issue you have to worry about is do you stay where you are or bin the job and move back home etc....
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Mar 11 at 13:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would normally say forgive, particularly if the girl is young and a bit unwise.

Not sure if this is the case here. Sounds like she's old enough to know better, has been letting it develop for a while and is also lying to you to get an easy route through it.

Bin.
adiohead

14th Mar 11 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If she is the person I think she is then she is an attractive lady.

They're the ones you have to watch like a hawk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neQ6OYpjWT4

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's hard
When you're in love with a beautiful woman you know its hard
'Cause everybody wants her, everybody loves her
Everybody wants to take your baby home

When you're in love with a beautiful woman you watch your friends
When you're in love with a beautiful woman it never ends
You know that is crazy and you wanna trust her
Then somebody hangs up when you answer the phone

When you're in love with a beautiful woman you go it alone
Maybe it's just an ego problem, problem is that I've been fooled before
By fair-weather friends and faint hearted lovers
And every time it happens it just convinces me more

When you're in love with a beautiful woman you watch her eyes
When you're in love with a beautiful woman you look for lies
'Cause everybody tempts her everybody tells her
She's the most beautiful woman they know

When you're in love with a beautiful woman you go it alone
emicen

14th Mar 11 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scant consolation I know but this just provided a brilliant example of the near mythical start-to-finish network relationship on my course.

The men said , the women mostly

ETA: been in a similar position, 4yrs, questioning whether could trust, dirty done, attempts at backing out etc. Bin, final answer

[Edited on 14-03-2011 by emicen]
Dom

14th Mar 11 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I would normally say forgive, particularly if the girl is young and a bit unwise.

Not sure if this is the case here. Sounds like she's old enough to know better, has been letting it develop for a while and is also lying to you to get an easy route through it.

Bin.

Root

14th Mar 11 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The fact she said he was a shit lay is obviously just an attempt to make it less harsh on you [whether he was a shit lay or not is irrelevant], but she's saying it to try make you feel better about it. Too fucking late.

You should thank her for having the balls to tell you, as many girls wouldn't even do that, but then tell her you're leaving and never look back, she'll do it again! Trust me, they always do it again, sooner or later
Fro

14th Mar 11 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fro

14th Mar 11 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
The fact she said he was a shit lay is obviously just an attempt to make it less harsh on you [whether he was a shit lay or not is irrelevant], but she's saying it to try make you feel better about it. Too fucking late.

You should thank her for having the balls to tell you, as many girls wouldn't even do that, but then tell her you're leaving and never look back, she'll do it again! Trust me, they always do it again, sooner or later

Bingo.
boylers11

14th Mar 11 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

Bin.

I'm 27, she's nearly 24. She's not unwise, but extremely naive.

I sort of blame myself for not putting as much effort in to 'us' as I used to (slobbing about in scruffs etc), but I still didn't go and sleep with someone else.
Hammer

14th Mar 11 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If your bird cheat on you for wearing joggies about the house I'm fucked
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Mar 11 at 15:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It does probably indicate that you could have done more but really, this isn't about blaming yourself.

The answer there would have been to adjust a few minor things about how you both see each other. Not do what she's done.

For me it's the combination of her being old enough, she's not 18, and also the fact it's been in the making for a while. She doesn't appear to have made any effort to curtail any direction while she was weighing it up during working hours and pursuing it outside of them.

Loads of opportunity to not go there. I would have a hard time forgiving.

[Edited on 14-03-2011 by Ian]
boylers11

14th Mar 11 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol, plus other stuff - not organising things for us to to together, being lazy. Actually, just being a typical bloke tbh!
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Mar 11 at 15:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So if she's concerned she could have raised that with you.
Simon

14th Mar 11 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

24 and teaches at a uni? She must be younger than most students. Uni is a very tempting place
Russ

14th Mar 11 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheer up Tim, you're a handsome chap, I'm sure you'll be beating them off
boylers11

14th Mar 11 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's the thought of her being all over another bloke and vice versa that I can't get out of my head. I keep on playing it over and over again, it nearly makes me sick.
Her friend just texted me saying to forgive her as she was drunk, but in my eyes, drunk or not, you still know what's right and wrong, that's a load of bullsh*t!
Shell
Premium Member

14th Mar 11 at 15:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If someone cheats once in a relationship, in quite a thought out manner, there's usually a reason for it and yes, I agree, will more than likely do it again as the problem (subconcious or active) in the relationship which led them to stray will still exist. So unless you have a complete overhaul of what was wrong, it'll likely go down the pan still.
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Mar 11 at 15:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by boylers11
in my eyes, drunk or not, you still know what's right and wrong
This.
Russ

14th Mar 11 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
It's the thought of her being all over another bloke and vice versa that I can't get out of my head. I keep on playing it over and over again, it nearly makes me sick.
Her friend just texted me saying to forgive her as she was drunk, but in my eyes, drunk or not, you still know what's right and wrong, that's a load of bullsh*t!
Reply saying, can we get drunk and fuck? if she says yes then you win, if she says no you prove a point, and win
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Mar 11 at 15:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also this
Steve
Premium Member

load of rubbish her being drunk she went to do it, hence her being so forceful about going
Simon

14th Mar 11 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

She had been back to his before, and then she went out again before she got drunk knowing he'd be there
adiohead

14th Mar 11 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

If you wanna be real smart then you could probably get a 3some out of this.

Tell her you'll only forgive her if she give you a 3some with one of her female mates.

Do the 3some and make sure you cum inside her mate. The look on her face while you do this will be priceless.

Then dump her.
Root

14th Mar 11 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
quote:
Reply saying, can we get drunk and fuck? if she says yes then you win, if she says no you prove a point, and win
Russ

14th Mar 11 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead

Do the 3some and make sure you cum inside her mate. The look on her face while you do this will be priceless.

Then dump her.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Girlfriend problem/advice please - been cheated on 22 database queries in 0.0187500 seconds