corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Whats the most scared you've ever been?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Whats the most scared you've ever been?
CORSA NUT

User status: Offline
2nd May 11 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmmmm other than when my wife giving birth there's one other thing..

I went to Gambia about 9 years ago and there were only two hotels that you could go to. They were right next door to each other.

Arriving at the airport we were given huge cards to fill in on the plane..that barely had any english on them! The airport looked like a fucking shack with a tower and it was so hot it mad me feel physically sick Got into the 'Airport' and it was bedlam! Bumped into a guard and had an AK47 pointed right into my face he was proper pissed off At this point the english people were frantically trying to fill in these cards that were impossible to fill in and if we didn't we would'nt be able to get into the country.

There where about 20 beggers hassling people for money and saying they could fill in the cards for them. I gave one £4 and sure enough he filled it in fine and we went through passport control.

We then got on the coach and no word of a lie about 100 beggers started climbing all over the windows and roof as we were trying to drive away The driver eventually shaked them all off and we spent the next 3 hours driving to the hotel...with no air con

The holiday turned out to be good, and I got on really well with a guy that worked there who invited me to meet his family etc. So one night me and my mate who i also met there went to this guys house.We started walking at about 5pm and no shit we walked for about 2 hours into the middle of nowhere! Proper 3rd world shit with dead people on the sides of the roads and guys with guna all over the place...it was starting to turn dark when we got there and wondered how the fuck we were going to get back in the dark Turns out the place was a massive white tiled building and his family were lovely gavwe them about £20 which is about a months wages for him and he led us home...in the pitch black

Got a taxi ride to the airport on the way home and we saw a dead body on the side of the road pointed this out the driver and he says ' Oh yes if you run somebody over and you kill them all you have to do is drag there body to the side of the road, let the police know and be on your way '

At the airport they stripped everyones bags and if they had more than the allocated ciggie allowence you could pay a 'Fine' and they put them back in the case...then they put a huge chalk cross on the cases Back in england this just told customs who had more than they should and they took them off them

One scary fucking place. Couple more cooler stories i could tell but busy now...

DannyB
Premium Member

2nd May 11 at 20:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paul_J is using Alans account
CORSA NUT

2nd May 11 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I my defence we got a new laptop today so i'm trying it oot
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd May 11 at 20:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd never visit any countries like that in fear of being kidnapped and cut up with a large knife.
CORSA NUT

2nd May 11 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH mate it was the ex's idea
3CorsaMeal

3rd May 11 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i once went for a turd and forgot to put the lid down so sat straight on the porcelin, thought i was going to fall in
Nath

3rd May 11 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Has marksport replied yet? I'm interested to see what his will be.

quote:
Originally posted ON PAGE 2 by MarkSport
Going 130mph round twisty country lanes in the passenger seat of torsaG's xe corsa was scary. pitch black and sliding all over the leather seat going round the corners. shit me up!

other than that, the only other one is when i first passed my test i took a bend on a 30 road at about 90 and nearly died with an on coming 40 ton truck. learnt my lesson very early on.

Sweet.
Mieran

3rd May 11 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I once said I never get scared, then chuck norris showed up. I was scared.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Whats the most scared you've ever been? 22 database queries in 0.0157120 seconds