corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » big elite crash

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author big elite crash
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Oct 11 at 19:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
Question is, do CS people actually go and have meals and relax in the town, or do they scurry off back to their mansion house early to get plenty of sleep like boring old men.

Depends when you catch us, we've gone from meals and lots of drinks to just meals, to meals and a race down the hill to the icecream shop and lately go karting before the meal, then a meal, then a quick go on the go karts after the meal just before bed
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 19:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ffs
willay
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 19:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or us going for a meal and Steve &his bird driving off into the darkness to take photos of his rear beam by the side of some field.
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 19:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right thats it
Ojc

3rd Oct 11 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically what Willay said

Wake up, walk around track.
Have sausage
Go Karting
Go karting again
Watch more track
Go out on track
Have dinner
Go Karting
Have ice cream

We got a new favourite place now in Kerpen, go karting

32's been broken on Ring Karts, who gonna be first to break into the 46's at Schumacher
willay
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 19:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lee and Paul explained it very well in this thread, but you do notice a difference in attitude when you speak to people who have been (and love it) and people who haven't who very sure.

Personally I think its great, regardless if you are karting, lapping, sight seeing, running across the track in the woods or shouting at Germans. However TF is getting tiresome imo.
smcGSI16V

3rd Oct 11 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Question is, do CS people actually go and have meals and relax in the town, or do they scurry off back to their mansion house early to get plenty of sleep like boring old men.

Steve slopes at 10pm and doesn't reappear until 10am the next day.

I think thats because he's a lover not fighter.
willay
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 19:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you sure its not because hes a fucking cunt
smcGSI16V

3rd Oct 11 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Willay.
Is that a fork in your sausage or a butt plug sat on your sausage in your avatar?
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 19:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

willay
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 19:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First time I went to the ring mate, me, fad and some bloke called jr who used to post on here went for a lovely long weekend with the gay faggots of vxr online.
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 19:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where the fuck is jr
willay
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 19:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

selling redundant parts from his corsa so he can pay off the invoice from vw parts centre
Ojc

3rd Oct 11 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, that was awesome.

TF is getting tiresome I agree, too many fucking fucks in GT3's going 3x as fast as me
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 19:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its getting tiresome BECAUSE YOU GO THERE EVERY FUCKING WEEK
willay
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 19:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but the area isn't tiresome, its lovely. Just TF.
Ojc

3rd Oct 11 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

willay
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 19:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for fucks sake ollie
willay
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 19:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ps I told you he was going in to suck you off
smcGSI16V

3rd Oct 11 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ffs Ollie, not that night again.

Do you want the wooden fish picture published?
Ojc

3rd Oct 11 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes mate u?
smcGSI16V

3rd Oct 11 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not really, no.
AK

3rd Oct 11 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
the nurburgring is not just about being on track. That's maybe 1/5th of the experience.

I personally find full track days in the UK expensive and boring. You get up early in the morning, drive up to the track, sign on etc, go out on track open pitlane and by lunchtime you've pretty much had enough of that track and want to go home... You then drive home knackered at the end of the day and have to replace the tyres / brakes you destroyed during the day.

In comparison to the Nurburgring, which is like a holiday... no it's just 'an experience' ... The whole area is a beautiful mecca for car lovers. Whether you're sitting in a restaurant or taking a walk around the area, everyone has a passion for cars / motorsport.

Then when you do go out on track at nurburgring it's a genuinely heart in your mouth experience. Unlike a track day where if you make a mistake on a lap you just get a bad laptime and try again, at the nurburgring you have to wait AGES to get another lap and if you get it really wrong you end up having an accident. The track, e.g. the layout etc is just great fun too... loads of sweeping fast bends requiring balls to keep on the throttle. Also finally it's not that heavy on tyres / brakes, e.g. compared to a track day so you don't need to replace a set of tyres after a few laps!

Ultimately, until you go - you can't really comment on it. However, I used to love the atmosphere in the evenings eating at the restaurants or having a drink in the bars in the warm continental summer almost more than going around the track. There was always someone with a story to be heard.

To be fair, I haven't been back for a few years - and partially this is down to the fact it got ultra busy / mainstream - plus the people I were going with seemed to do less of the going out for meals / few drinks in evenings (and instead more of an early to bed for an early start on track attitude... )

I can imagine you actually liking it AK, well that's assuming you actually mixed with locals and went out and didn't just think it was a one off, drive to the track, do a lap, go home affair like a track day.

Some of those reasons are the reasons I'm not keen to waste my 'holiday' time there..... Why would you want to spend ages queing? You may appreciate the resulting laps more but I cant stand queing like a lemon plus I'm too much of a shitcut on track and would make a mistake on a corner and want to try it again... and again and again.

The drinks/people in the evening is prob one aspect I would enjoy though.

3CM/John - At least we are clear on one fact - they'll both be quicker than any shitbox you'll ever own
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 21:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U need to do some laps on forza before you go
John

3rd Oct 11 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at Mr Pretentious.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » big elite crash 22 database queries in 0.0355709 seconds