corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Embarrassing Moments in cars!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Embarrassing Moments in cars!
gaffy-11-corsa

User status: Offline
4th Oct 11 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drove right up behind a unmarked cop car on motor way flashing my lights n peeping they let me pass then i fingerd them n they drove be hind me flashin blue lights woops just gave me mot check slip n waening woops lol
Neo

4th Oct 11 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gaffy-11-corsa
Drove right up behind a unmarked cop car on motor way flashing my lights n peeping they let me pass then i fingerd them n they drove be hind me flashin blue lights woops just gave me mot check slip n waening woops lol

Act like that to the wrong person and it'll be more than an mot check you'd be getting ! Don't know whats worse more ebarrassing, the fact you did it in the first place or the fact you've come on here and admitted to it tbh
Jake

4th Oct 11 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Yup. He's jealous cos he's not IAM

na just taking the piss
Jake

4th Oct 11 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
quote:
Originally posted by gaffy-11-corsa

Act like that to the wrong person and it'll be more than an mot check you'd be getting ! Don't know whats worse more ebarrassing, the fact you did it in the first place or the fact you've come on here and admitted to it tbh

scotch people are angry
Neo

4th Oct 11 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wonder if there is a link as i get belligerent when i drink scotch
Haimsey
Premium Member

4th Oct 11 at 12:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Going to the 'first' boxing day meal with my gf.
Took her mum and bf too in the corsa.
Going down a country road, fat as feck pigeon in the middle of the road. So jokingly I said 'imma get it' and sped up.......but it didn't move. FML felt a right twat and the lower grille was packed with feathers when I pulled up at her grans house

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
MatthewR

4th Oct 11 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was meeting my ex gf's parents for the first time at a pub for her birthday.......i was driving and meeting her there.......get to mentioned pub, some guy flashes to let me go......i go to pull off and he carries on going i amost whack into him so i wind the window down and abuse "WHAT YOU FCUKING PLAYING AT YOU STUPID CNUT" then to my horror i realise its her Dad driving, she made him flash as she realised it was me ooooooops

[Edited on 04-10-2011 by MatthewR]
Jake

4th Oct 11 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gutted
pow
Premium Member

4th Oct 11 at 13:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hated driving my ex's parents ANYWHERE for this reason.

Oh I also ruined a phesant in dad's 2 week only audi a3 once
Butler

4th Oct 11 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Haimsey
Going to the 'first' boxing day meal with my gf.
Took her mum and bf too in the corsa.
Going down a country road, fat as feck pigeon in the middle of the road. So jokingly I said 'imma get it' and sped up.......but it didn't move. FML felt a right twat and the lower grille was packed with feathers when I pulled up at her grans house

Fad

4th Oct 11 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Butler your driving on the wrong side of the road in Germany is still crops up from time to time.
Butler

4th Oct 11 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kerry

4th Oct 11 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive done stupid stuff like swap tops with my mate at traffic lights and bloke in next car copped a load of us in our bras

being caught parked up by the coppers is pretty standard....
GTM

4th Oct 11 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was following my mate to his unit on an industrial estate id never been to. Decided to be a funny funny man and go round him, hit a speedbump at about 50 in my lowered fiesta. hit the second one only feet away at about 30 as i couldnt slow down. Felt an utter twat and they saw my head hit the roof.
Budgie

4th Oct 11 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just finished work one time and got into my car, i saw a mate of mine who was getting a lift with some friends approach their car.
I could see that they were all topless and didnt think much of it.
Saw my mate laughing, then seconds later he had to strip off to get into the car as they wouldnt give him a lift if he had clothes on.
JaffaTB

4th Oct 11 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That sounds gay me
Adam_B

4th Oct 11 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Trying to drive through 3 vx220s in a vx220.
Eck
Premium Member

4th Oct 11 at 23:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Racing an unmarked police car then getting pulled over by said car outside my mates house with one unamused ex at the window
Graham88

5th Oct 11 at 01:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Being lectured on how to drive by 2 female officers.
xa0s
Banned

5th Oct 11 at 05:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For me... Uh, probably the worst was in the recent snow, was out going sideways at any opportunity possible, literally fish tailing down every road, getting really fucking good at it if I do say so myself... and then I dunno what changed but the surface turned like 3 times as slippy as anywhere else I had been that entire day and overcooked, literally millimetres away from scratching a car that someone was just getting into, and as it all happens in slow motion on snow I was pretty much having a conversation with the guy I was sliding towards. No harm done but really embarrassing as he had seen me drifting about all day...

-

I remember being in a mates car in a car park once and he saw a mate of ours drive past so went to shoot off after them but must have put it into reverse and slammed back into the barrier HARD. It was a massive DOH moment. I felt sooo embarrassed just being the passenger so fuck knows how he felt.

-

On a bike this time... Stunting up Lakeside in front of probably hundreds of people, wheelies and stoppies and as I was about to do a stoppie the front slid out super fast and I had to stamp down hard to catch it, I heard the crowd all go "OHHH!!!" and it all went in slow motion, I thought I was off... Needless to say I rode straight home.

-

Other than that... Not much really. Countless times I've overtaken people only to get stuck behind someone else instantly looking at the guy behind me in my rear view mirror shaking his head...

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
Being lectured on how to drive by 2 female officers.

Oh yes! I had the exact same thing going up Temple Hill, they pulled next to me and they were both FIT as fuck. They told me I need to learn how to drive and to slow down before I kill someone, proper laying into me and then as they pulled away she kangeroo'd as she was pulling away on a hill.
richc

5th Oct 11 at 06:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MatthewR
Was meeting my ex gf's parents for the first time at a pub for her birthday.......i was driving and meeting her there.......get to mentioned pub, some guy flashes to let me go......i go to pull off and he carries on going i amost whack into him so i wind the window down and abuse "WHAT YOU FCUKING PLAYING AT YOU STUPID CNUT" then to my horror i realise its her Dad driving, she made him flash as she realised it was me ooooooops

[Edited on 04-10-2011 by MatthewR]
]

That is brilliant.
richc

5th Oct 11 at 06:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
quote:
Originally posted by pow
Never got the shagging in cars thing, did it once and didn't enjoy it!

Really do worry about you sometimes

Its not ideal, but it does the job
richc

5th Oct 11 at 06:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tomnova16
My gearlinkage got fooked up in the nova shagging my mrs in the car. 1st was never the same again

Whittie

5th Oct 11 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Worst thing i've seen is somebody slowly backing up to a lamp post in an astra, the lamp post then slowly went downwards as they got out the car to see the damage, literally ended up this kind of shape ¬ ontop of the car.
jacko198

5th Oct 11 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw one really old guy driving through the village, his alarm on his car was going off and he didnt know what to do. So he went upto one end of the village, round the roundabout and back through about 5 times. With tonnes of people just watching

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Embarrassing Moments in cars! 23 database queries in 0.0724750 seconds