corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Abandoned on a Desert island. Tough Decision

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Abandoned on a Desert island. Tough Decision
Lawrah
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Oct 11 at 13:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
I'm surprised C doesn't come with a male companion.

You'd like that wouldn't you.

And a 20 year supply of lettuce.

Id love it.
JordyCarter

27th Oct 11 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id have to build a kfc there me or something
Nismo

27th Oct 11 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Min says A but it has to be C
R Lee

27th Oct 11 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

B without a doubt.
Ojc

27th Oct 11 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gun - A
3CorsaMeal

27th Oct 11 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would get salted and sanded up imo and require too much maintainance, like the woman.

Knife, Dogs, Weed is the best plan.

I'd use the guitar for wood and the strings could be handy for trip wires or tying up the dogs.
adiohead

27th Oct 11 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The dogs would watch you masturbate, probably.
3CorsaMeal

27th Oct 11 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fed them on the cum
adiohead

27th Oct 11 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd do the same but with the lesbifriends

[Edited on 27-10-2011 by adiohead]
3CorsaMeal

27th Oct 11 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what about collecting rainwater, thats the main problem, or filtering the sea water, how would you sort that out?

adiohead

27th Oct 11 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
what about collecting rainwater, thats the main problem, or filtering the sea water, how would you sort that out?

If you chose A you could just live off the booze.

tom130691
Premium Member

27th Oct 11 at 16:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are the bitchs infertile ?

big part of decision making
Russ

27th Oct 11 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tom130691
are the bitchs infertile ?

big part of decision making
never heard of the pullout technique ?
3CorsaMeal

27th Oct 11 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a nice feast every 9months, fresh baby roast
sand-eel

27th Oct 11 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A
The shooting of the lez for 100% guarentee of the money made my mind up.
JamesMc

27th Oct 11 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C

-Dog's are great companion's so i train them hunt shit for me .
-Knifes are great too dont need no maintenance can do all sorts of useful shit, seen bear Grylls he can make anything with his Gerber, although i would want a Rambo one with compass
-Id teach myself how to play guitar while stoned so it always sounds good when im playing, id also take shelter in the room the weed is in picture!
-Fix the boat, get stoned and sail back with my 2 dog's and sell the sensi for major profits become rich, sell my story to the press then il have all major film director's wanting to make a story of my struggle will become a box office hit and future classic and just revel in glory.

Foolproof imo, Micheal Bay would make me a transformer boat that could continuosly blow shit up.
Brett
Premium Member

27th Oct 11 at 18:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sand-eel

27th Oct 11 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The dogs will may stand on a sea cucumber get infected and die.
The knifes will lose sharpness after a few months and may be of inferior quality to begin with.
You don't pay your council tax for the shelter and the council sends baliffs and takes your guitar...leaving you with many years of boredom and gloom.
It may be sensi "white skunk" though so you wouldn't make that much...also it may be all dried out after 8 years and be a shit smoke, thus losing your life from lots of annoyed buyers bumming you to death.
JamesMc

27th Oct 11 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
The knifes will lose sharpness after a few months and may be of inferior quality to begin with.
You don't pay your council tax for the shelter and the council sends baliffs and takes your guitar...leaving you with many years of boredom and gloom.
It may be sensi "white skunk" though so you wouldn't make that much...also it may be all dried out after 8 years and be a shit smoke, thus losing your life from lots of annoyed buyers bumming you to death.

Well in that case...

-I eat the dog's, nothing goes to waste.
-The knifes have a sharpening stone, so i can always make them sharp again it doesnt matter if its shit metal it you can make most metal's sharp enough to cut through stuff.
-Who's gonna make me pay council tax on a island and even if i was to get my acoustic taken i will stab the baliff's and eat them too because there free food.
-and i will have the boat repaired and be in civilisation, tbh most people these days dont have the foggiest about weed so i dgaf if it's dry i still sell win win win profit, i get my book and movie deal another win win win profit situation and im uber rich.

i told you its foolproof!
sand-eel

28th Oct 11 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JamesMc
quote:

Well in that case...

-The knifes have a sharpening stone, so i can always make them sharp again it doesnt matter if its shit metal it you can make most metal's sharp enough to cut through stuff.
-Who's gonna make me pay council tax on a island and even if i was to get my acoustic taken i will stab the baliff's and eat them too because there free food.
-and i will have the boat repaired and be in civilisation, tbh most people these days dont have the foggiest about weed so i dgaf if it's dry i still sell win win win profit, i get my book and movie deal another win win win profit situation and im uber rich.

You eat the dogs...but then you have no protection from the evil animals...you get killed.
You try sharpening the knifes with the stone...you slip and the knife stabs through your neck...you get killed.
The baliffs you eat have aids...you get killed.
Your boats sat-nav was programmed wrong...you sail into the bermuda triangle...you get killed.
JamesMc

28th Oct 11 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well in that case...

You eat the dogs...but then you have no protection from the evil animals...you get killed.
You try sharpening the knifes with the stone...you slip and the knife stabs through your neck...you get killed.
The baliffs you eat have aids...you get killed.
Your boats sat-nav was programmed wrong...you sail into the bermuda triangle...you get killed.

-Well i have knifes to protect me from evil animals
-I know how to use a sharpening stone its not rocket science, you always aim the blade away from your body a well sharpened knife doesnt blunt easily anyway.
-I wont eat baliffs anyway because hwo can baliffs be on a island unless there the evil animals
-The boat doesnt have sat-nav i'll turn nbk and then use the stars and my compass from my knife to navigate back, and what if im no where near the bermuda triangle in the first place its not scienetifcally proven that shit goes missing and people sail through it all the time so il most likely meet another bunch of locals taking tourists on boat rides, if this is the case though.
sand-eel

28th Oct 11 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You realise all this was just a dream...you wake up...get a head rush...bang into a wall and fall down the stairs and break your arm, you think "thank fuck i'm alive"...then a truck ploughs through your house...you get killed.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Abandoned on a Desert island. Tough Decision 22 database queries in 0.0130301 seconds