corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Moral Dilemma?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Moral Dilemma?
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th Nov 11 at 17:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
guanrateed if you bed the slut she will start to get feelings then it will get messy

it weill cause you hassle over a shag, just have a wank over her pics or something

She already does, hence my trepidation Didn't bed her anyway. Kinda wish I did now, as frozen margarita's have left me in a hungover heap of death.
Nismo

19th Nov 11 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

4 pages and no pictures
Ian
Site Administrator

19th Nov 11 at 17:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bang the other one, go to dinner with the first one and tell her all about it, laugh in her face because you're a male cunt, she'll love it because girls are stupid and love cunts.

You'll get even more snatch next time when everyone in the local area hears of your cuntish behaviour and all the girls want to be treated like nobheads because to reinforce the point, they are stupid.
Aaron

19th Nov 11 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone sounds jealous
Eck
Premium Member

19th Nov 11 at 17:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a bad experience recently, Ian?
Ian
Site Administrator

19th Nov 11 at 17:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not at all, 12 months ago I would have said don't at all be in any way unfaithful to the girl because it's immoral and bad and you responsible to the girl even though you're not even with her and its just dates.

Took me over 30 years to actually employ it but now I just treat them like wankers and they can't get enough. Its like a science experiement but with more liquid.
FAZ
Premium Member

19th Nov 11 at 17:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eck
Premium Member

19th Nov 11 at 17:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's quite true tbh. But aye, the day has been and gone
j10E W

19th Nov 11 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get the slag round tonight and meet the other tomorrow, just forget about it and do it your only young once
Hammer

19th Nov 11 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Bang the other one, go to dinner with the first one and tell her all about it, laugh in her face because you're a male cunt, she'll love it because girls are stupid and love cunts.

You'll get even more snatch next time when everyone in the local area hears of your cuntish behaviour and all the girls want to be treated like nobheads because to reinforce the point, they are stupid.

Ouch, you're supposed to experience 'that bitch' in your teens/early 20's

My epiphany occured listening to this...Rod the God
Ian
Site Administrator

19th Nov 11 at 18:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've known it to be true for years, just never employed it.
Steve
Premium Member

19th Nov 11 at 18:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont mean to alarm anyone on this website but all this is giving me a beautiful erection.
Jake

19th Nov 11 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

laura
Eck
Premium Member

19th Nov 11 at 18:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What about a Laura?
Steve
Premium Member

19th Nov 11 at 18:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here we go, HERE WE GO
Hammer

19th Nov 11 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

_Allan_

19th Nov 11 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking @ Jake
Toby
Premium Member

20th Nov 11 at 08:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Morally I agree with you, its wired feeling. Howe er I'm a red blooded male so would do it anyway.

So eat did you do?
pow
Premium Member

20th Nov 11 at 10:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

This is why Jake is sooo successful with the ladies... oh wait...
Ben J

20th Nov 11 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surely his "17.25inch guns" have women wetter than an otters pocket???

Okay...maybe not.

[Edited on 20-11-2011 by Ben J]
BarnshaW

20th Nov 11 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jake is getting done
Ojc

20th Nov 11 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jake is a m8
pow
Premium Member

20th Nov 11 at 11:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't know what I'd do in this situation tbh, but I certainly couldn't smash one while the other was on the cards...
Jake

20th Nov 11 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
quote:
Originally posted by Ian

This is why Jake is sooo successful with the ladies... oh wait...

try again, you get ripped daily about how desperate you are. your misses still has mine, steves and ben gilberts friends requests saved for when she fucks you off
Toby
Premium Member

20th Nov 11 at 12:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics of pows misses to aid debate?

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Moral Dilemma? 22 database queries in 0.0160320 seconds