corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » McWillster's Body Project Thread - Update: Where it's all at..

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author McWillster's Body Project Thread - Update: Where it's all at..
McWillster

User status: Offline
29th Apr 12 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not really no. Shit i know but a typical beer has about 10g of carbs. Some light beers have less whereas stout and ales have upwards of 20g, so no use on a keto diet. Could maybe have a few on Saturday during the carb load... Up to yourself!

You on a keto diet Jim?
Jimbothebarbarian

29th Apr 12 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by McWillster
Not really no. Shit i know but a typical beer has about 10g of carbs. Some light beers have less whereas stout and ales have upwards of 20g, so no use on a keto diet. Could maybe have a few on Saturday during the carb load... Up to yourself!

You on a keto diet Jim?

No mate

I am the ultimate fat bastard. But I've been checking on this thread for quite a while. I was a bit like you 20 years ago

I'm just looking at what you've been cooking up and TBH it's right up my street so if you can eat that kind of stuff an lose weight I may be sorely tempted. I need to get shot of a few pounds *cough stone* as I've a 10 mile total warrior then a 170 odd mile coast to coast bike ride and three half marathons to do later this year.

I suspect this keto diet needs a bit more of a read up I may have a pop.
McWillster

30th Apr 12 at 06:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well sometimes it all goes a little to pot with age. Wouldn't be the only one.

Well most of my diet, especially when bulking, is relativley clean. Just stick to wholefoods and lean proteins coupled with a decent looking training regime the fat should fall off. Especially the more weight you carry, the fast it will initially fall... So good luck with the runs and that mate, hope some of meals have given you some ideas!

McWillster

30th Apr 12 at 06:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Starting to become more of a 'Food i cook' Thread but it should all hopefully come full circle in a few weeks time... Hopefully

Been getting on ok, accidentally had a cup of tea on Saturday morning with 3 sugars. Was in a total daydream and just did it out of habit. Next thing i know 3/4 of the thing is drank and i realise.

Wouldn't of been so bad if i was on a carb load, but because i started on Wednesday, i just skipped this weeks load. But ohwell, not the end of the world.

Today meals will consit of Mince and Mixed Veg.

Really simple to make, plenty of protein. Will eat it with the usual dollop of mayo and i may even attempt to melt a Baby Bell on top
McWillster

3rd May 12 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nobody like my fucking mince like!?

Anyway, pretty decent update this time. Got a couple of (i'll be honest and say not the best quality) photos. Just to kind of show how my keto diet is working.

First photo is of me 2 days before i started keto.

And these 2 are from yesterday, a week in and noticing a slight change in definition.

I think i've managed to hit the my sweet spot in terms of Marcos and calorie intake as, although my strength has went down a bit, it's nothing i can't regain in a couple months time when im back on a bulk.

Got another couple meals for you aswell, for those of you just interested in my food.

Haddock, corn on the cob and mixed veg:

&

Sausage casserole with green beans:

Cheers!

[Edited on 03-05-2012 by McWillster]
Jimbothebarbarian

3rd May 12 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you have the dog breath then?

Should do a keto recipie thread.
McWillster

3rd May 12 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't say i've noticed... Chew plenty of gum like. Smoke aswell, so trying to make sure i always have a pack of gum handy.

Nah, would be pretty pointless, most people who are at the stage of trying out a keto diet will have read up plenty themselves. They can always lok in here for ideas if they like..
Hammer

3rd May 12 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You smoke?
McWillster

3rd May 12 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Smoke like 20 a day mate...

Tried jacking it at the start of the year. Managed about 8 weeks and was back on them.

Majorly effects training, when i stopped, i could breath so much easier, and could train that little bit harder. Will have another bash soon.
Hammer

3rd May 12 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I find that baffling.

You knock your pan in every day preparing and cooking specific meals in between going to the gym then smoke 20 fags a day and kick the shit out of your insides.
McWillster

3rd May 12 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You and my dad would get on great guns.

Tbh mate, i've never really been one to care to much about my health and shit, and even though i do all this, it's for a purpose more so than the physical benefit.

I've smoked for years and found it a ball ache to quit, but as said, would like to give it another go sooner rather than later.
Whittie

3rd May 12 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate is currently doing Keto - His form has gone to shit in the gym, energy wise anyway. Doing Cardio every morning, and gym in the evening.

He's a massive fucker, but you can see size has been heavily reduced. The definition on him now though is insane.
Jimbothebarbarian

3rd May 12 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol at the smoking. I also used to smoke like fuck and I was pretty lean and big.

Packed in smoking and the fecking weight just shot through the roof! So I may not die of cancer but I'll be dead from a heart attack or diabetes..
Hammer

3rd May 12 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jimbothebarbarian
Lol at the smoking. I also used to smoke like fuck and I was pretty lean and big.

Packed in smoking and the fecking weight just shot through the roof! So I may not die of cancer but I'll be dead from a heart attack or diabetes..

Smoking. The new p90x.
McWillster

3rd May 12 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't have to be a non smoker to go to the gym... Or have a missed some unwritten rule somewhere down the line?
Kieran
Premium Member

3rd May 12 at 14:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by McWillster

Whats the ingredients to this sauce mate? Looks really nice so thought I'd give it a bash.
McWillster

3rd May 12 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wholemeal pasta & Chciken:

500g Chicken Breast
375g Wholemeal Pasta
1 x Red pepper
1/3 Tub of Greek yogurt
Table spoon of mayo
spices
Soy sauce.

Pretty simple really, just fry the chicken up in olive oil, add spices of choice, then throw in the peppers for 5 mins. Lower heat and add yogurt and mayo and allow to simmer for 5 mins. Then i like to add a small splash of soy sauce just to take the edge off the greek yogurt and to darken up the sauce a little.
Kieran
Premium Member

3rd May 12 at 14:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks mate. I'm gonna try it the weekend
McWillster

3rd May 12 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Let us know how you get on and stick a picture in here. Might end up getting a laugh as it took me a few attempts to master it
sri boy

4th May 12 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi mate good read a go to gym 4 times a week and use 1ml of 1rip every 2 days and eat healthy ave lost 3 stone in 5 months and now going to build up on growth might get some pics of week to week progress
csweatherston

4th May 12 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tried keto last year.... Hated it.
Intermittant fasting is the way ahead.

..Actually scratch that, Big bulking is the way ahead.
my pre workout meal was a bag of cookies and a snickers bar.
BarnshaW

5th May 12 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

McWillster

7th May 12 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for the comments. That's good work on the weight loss mate! What is 1rep? Weight loss supp? Tracking progress is great to look back at!

I'm actually finding it pretty easy. Just not enjoying the lack of strength and energy i've got at the moment... But hopefully be able to strip off fat pretty quick then get back to clean bulking without loosing to much strength...

Pre-workout cookies sounds like my kind of bulk!
csweatherston

7th May 12 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If your properly into ketosis, you shouldnt have any loss of energy.
If so, your not getting enought fats.
I also smoke 20 a day.
Kippers

8th May 12 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how long does your food last?

Make it sunday and last all week?

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » McWillster's Body Project Thread - Update: Where it's all at.. 23 database queries in 0.0160670 seconds