corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Conned on eBay :( how long till I get money back?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Conned on eBay :( how long till I get money back?
fazza

User status: Offline
20th Mar 12 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

send him this:

Jas

20th Mar 12 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just end communications and let paypal decide dispute, he won't win it.

take screen shots of the texts and upload them if need be, you're stressing over nothing mate, he's making you look a fool. Just escalate the dispute

I currently have £260 in dispute for an ipad I haven't received but Im not arsed as I know I WILL be refunded within 2 weeks
LeeM

20th Mar 12 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
Have you escalated the claim?

Yeah it's awaiting his response.
I rang PayPal who told me they haven't asked for that and I've been on the phone demanding he delivers it to me in person
Brett
Premium Member

20th Mar 12 at 14:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just hope you get your money back mate, since I didn't in a similar 'outside of ebay' case.
LeeM

20th Mar 12 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll get it back, he's already told them I don't have my items. Im just getting annoyed because he's textin me every day saying he's doing this and that when he's clearly not. I'd rather he didn't text me at all than bullshit me.
Brett
Premium Member

20th Mar 12 at 14:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah it was the same for me, but since the guy had cleared his account and the had no bank account tied with it, they couldn't get the money and when you do the deal outside of ebay you waiver certain protection rights you have.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Conned on eBay :( how long till I get money back? 22 database queries in 0.0127509 seconds