corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Now me and the mad scientist gotta rip apart the block - new engine being bolted together for refitt

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Now me and the mad scientist gotta rip apart the block - new engine being bolted together for refitt
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Aug 12 at 16:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
Surely it would be reasonable to expect a German built engine, marketed on build quality, to last longer than 5 years?

Probably - which is why they have covered it in this case, cheaper to fix the car than carry on messing.

That was the point I was making when people were saying it was out of warranty so he shouldn't get anything

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Now me and the mad scientist gotta rip apart the block - new engine being bolted together for refitt 22 database queries in 0.0106630 seconds