corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Steves progress thread

Poll: Steves progress thread
Yes 40 (34.78%)
No 10 (8.7%)
Dont care 65 (56.52%)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Steves progress thread
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th May 12 at 07:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I haven't spammed your thread at all Barnes I think you're paranoid delusional mate
Steve
Premium Member

10th May 12 at 07:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ask Ian to dig out my deleted spam from your thread I'm happy for that to happen
Gary
Premium Member

10th May 12 at 08:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
so steve not spamming for a couple of months makes up for the years before where he did?

give him back his thread and give him compensation bless him. Poor little blighter does not deserve any of it.

Steve
Premium Member

10th May 12 at 08:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

10 jealous people so far, awesome that my car is such an amazing build that it generates such jealousy

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_sean
Voted no as from what ive read he is a bit of a know it all knob who has been to the ring once and thinks he is some master race driver/ car builder

can anyone explain why his opinion, which hes perfectly entitled to although i think its a load of shit, has anything to do with my project thread and voting no on a poll on wether it should exist?

surely you wouldnt care if it existed or not, and the only reason to vote no is out of spite. Yet more evidence of jealousy right here

[Edited on 10-05-2012 by Steve]
Nic Barnes

10th May 12 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can see from Steves replies in here already why people think he is a helmet.
Nic Barnes

10th May 12 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
quote:
so steve not spamming for a couple of months makes up for the years before where he did?

give him back his thread and give him compensation bless him. Poor little blighter does not deserve any of it.

Steve
Premium Member

10th May 12 at 08:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
I can see from Steves replies in here already why people think he is a helmet.

more irrelevant spam
Gary
Premium Member

10th May 12 at 08:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not liking a taste of your own medicine steve?
BarnshaW

10th May 12 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i remember the exact time when steve and 3cm etc were all spamming and when it all kicked off they made comments that they were the only people who kept CS alive and made it interesting etc

completely taking threads off topic, everyone can remember it Steve so stop trying to make out your golden boy, I also bet if it wasnt a Puma or on another site Ian would not even give half a shit about your thread.
corsa_sean

10th May 12 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve i am hardly jealous of you or your car my view of you is from what ive seen you write on other peoples posts etc not because im jealous of your puma and your replies just backs up what i think of yourself a your thread
chrisritch

10th May 12 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Steve i am hardly jealous of you or your car my view of you is from what ive seen you write on other peoples posts etc not because im jealous of your puma and your replies just backs up what i think of yourself a your thread

... ,,, Have some free punctuation.
Steve
Premium Member

10th May 12 at 09:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

alright but what has that got to do with my project thread? how does demanding my project thread not returning have anything to do with that?
Steve
Premium Member

10th May 12 at 09:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i remember the exact time when steve and 3cm etc were all spamming and when it all kicked off they made comments that they were the only people who kept CS alive and made it interesting etc

completely taking threads off topic, everyone can remember it Steve so stop trying to make out your golden boy, I also bet if it wasnt a Puma or on another site Ian would not even give half a shit about your thread.

im not saying it didnt happen, but it wasnt for 4 years, it was about 6 months until people got pissed off, and non of what was posted firstly was in anyones project threads, nor was it anything like the digs and jealous ramblings that went on in my project thread, nor was it anything that made out i was a track master or a master at building cars, and nor was it anything that would make people not want my project thread to exist, at worst it was a bit annoying, get some clarity

tom130691
Premium Member

10th May 12 at 09:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doe a corsa forum need puma projects, no
is it worth all of this bitching, no
am i jealous, no
Mr-SEH

10th May 12 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
i voted no.
Steve
Premium Member

10th May 12 at 09:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont think this corsa forum needs a BMW diesel project thread either
Chris x

10th May 12 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure why you think its ok to spam other threads but not project threads? Whats the difference?

Have I missed something or are you classing the 'it will never see a track' comments as spam/banter? If so, surely you can see why?

[Edited on 10-05-2012 by Chris x]
Steve
Premium Member

10th May 12 at 09:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No i dont class anything that was in my project thread as spam, it was worse then that. They were jealous digs and questioning about everything i was doing

i dont care about spam, i didnt mention spam in the first place, other people mentioned my spam as a reason to make it ok to either not want my thread or for posting the stuff in it
Chris x

10th May 12 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont think they're digs though are they?

Just comments due to the purpose of the car, maybe some of the jobs seem a bit pointless.

Not worthy of deleting the thread?
whitter45

10th May 12 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to be honest Steve - just let it go - either bring it back or just leave it

You cannot defend how you used to operate on this forum and TBH that seems the main reason behind why so many people have a strong opinion about you and your project thread

Either just leave it or re-instate it rather trying to defend your behaviour from the past that did no good to the forum what so ever

for the record i enjoyed your build but TBH makes no difference to me whether you bring it back or Ian deletes it - probably how the majority of people feel

[Edited on 10-05-2012 by whitter45]
Steve
Premium Member

10th May 12 at 10:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They were comments solely because it was my thread, and i dont mind them, but it got to the point it was happening every single post, and people even repeating previous points that id cleared up, very frustrating and lead to me not enjoying updating it anymore
Steve
Premium Member

10th May 12 at 10:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by whitter45
to be honest Steve - just let it go - either bring it back or just leave it

You cannot defend how you used to operate on this forum and TBH that seems the main reason behind why so many people have a strong opinion about you and your project thread

Either just leave it or re-instate it rather trying to defend your behaviour from the past that did no good to the forum what so ever

for the record i enjoyed your build but TBH makes no difference to me whether you bring it back or Ian deletes it - probably how the majority of people feel

[Edited on 10-05-2012 by whitter45]

i have left it, i didnt make this thread or any other did i

i have no problem with your view either that it makes no difference to you, thats what i assumed most peoples would be tbh, im not getting what peoples opinions of me have anything to do with them not wanting my project thread on here though.

if they dislike me or the thread dont read it simples

the only reason you would actually not want a thread that wasnt causing any offence to that person, would be jealousy

rossnomore

10th May 12 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve, have you not rage quitted this thread yet?
Nic Barnes

10th May 12 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by rossnomore
Steve, have you not rage quitted this thread yet?
Nic Barnes

10th May 12 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you are referring to me about diesel BMW project, are you missing the 190 odd pages about my corsa Steve? Petty comment to make, just making yourself sound a but daft in the last few replies. I didnt care about your thread I never read it or replied to it. I just think you've got what you deserve and can't take it. Maybe time you learned that what your thinking right now is how others do when you destroy their threads? You won't though.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Steves progress thread 24 database queries in 0.0153410 seconds