corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Well after a year and a halfs ownership...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Well after a year and a halfs ownership...
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th May 12 at 18:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That would deffo rub on the back if the wheel stuck out past the original arch
Gary
Premium Member

29th May 12 at 18:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glass windows and no roof scoop AK?! How do you expect to win anything!
Steve
Premium Member

29th May 12 at 19:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

his cars have 4-500 bhp, weight isnt really as important there, think the gtr weighs around 1400kgs

mine has 125bhp every bit of weight saved on mine makes quite a bit of difference
AK

29th May 12 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GTR runs upto a max of 700bhp on E85mix (650bhp max on V Power) and weights 1350 without driver

Impreza runs upto 440bhp for now and weighs 1180kg

a roof scoop would be too much like an air-brake for my liking. I'd rather use ducts (NACA etc) in the rear 1/4glass for air vents.

Glass - plastic is on the list just cant afford it.
Steve
Premium Member

29th May 12 at 19:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you need to experience my scoop lol, i keep whittering on about it but it is really really effective at getting air flow over you. Obviously depends on how much you care about the airbrake effect lol, although it is quite low profile

iv heard mixed opinions on those rear 1/4 things i think dj gritt off here fitted them and said they didnt really draw air in
AK

29th May 12 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes - I dont doubt it will get air in BUT look at where it is and think how it will act in airflow

NACA ducts will draw in air. Pop vents may not.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Well after a year and a halfs ownership... 22 database queries in 0.0096710 seconds