corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » best material for splitter

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author best material for splitter
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Jul 12 at 08:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Genuine question ak. How come the thickness makes a difference. I was going to use material that is fairly thin but very strong and rigid, won't flex etc, will it matter its thin? And yes plan is to bracket it properly.
Chris x

6th Jul 12 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Show track car!
Gary
Premium Member

6th Jul 12 at 08:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gay track car
jr

6th Jul 12 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you read mr 303's thread he has pretty much been there and done it with this, and could tell you the advantages and disadvantages too, and whta diffrence is physically made
Steve
Premium Member

6th Jul 12 at 09:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will do where is it, weekend racer?
Gary
Premium Member

6th Jul 12 at 09:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

www.neverracer.com
AK

6th Jul 12 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve - read some articles....

Cant remeber off the top off my head.

Have a look at GT cars etc....
taylorboosh

6th Jul 12 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why do loads of people on here who don't go on track tell Steve what he should or shouldn't do to his car? He always does every job top notch tbh I think most of you lot are jelous

He has a track day booked/planned and clearly wants something to fuck about with while he waits.. I really don't see any problem

His car and mods are clearly a hobby and form of entertainment...
BarnshaW

6th Jul 12 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why do you post up "overpriced" comments in threads with cars in or about BMW E30 M3's? or audi S3's?

is it not down to peoples own opinions, just like yours on the values of other peoples cars......
taylorboosh

6th Jul 12 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I post them in threads relevant...

Look at the car for £50k type threads and I reply if I think its overpriced or not... I always have a fair point

This is a what material for a splitter thread, hence me not mentioning steves track day shedual
lozarus

6th Jul 12 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who really cares if he does go out on track it's his car he can do what he wants. Some people like cleaning cars, some racing but believe It or not some people like building cars
Butler

6th Jul 12 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lozarus
who really cares if he does go out on track it's his car he can do what he wants. Some people like cleaning cars, some racing but believe It or not some people like building cars

Steve you may aswell just lie and tell everyone you're doing it for looks, then at least these cretins might accept it and move on with theirs lives.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » best material for splitter 22 database queries in 0.1022451 seconds