corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cinema Prices

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cinema Prices
John

User status: Offline
19th Jul 12 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cineworld I went to was in a bit of a dump so depending on the film there were occasionally bampots in, in general though it's fine.
adiohead

19th Jul 12 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mum and uncle got threatened with a knife by some scum in the Slough cinema.
Nath

19th Jul 12 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cineworld here is a fucking con. Pretty sure it's a tenner now. And I agree about the food thing, annoying as fuck. Rustling wrappers about for 2 hours.
LeeM

19th Jul 12 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was £20 when I booked 3 tickets last night, odeon.
I like DVDs but it you want to see a film as its released then cinema is the only option

[Edited on 19-07-2012 by LeeM]
Nath

19th Jul 12 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
Was £20 when I booked 3 tickets last night, odeon.
I like DVDs but it you want to see a film as its released then cinema is the only option

[Edited on 19-07-2012 by LeeM]

And they know it too.
Eck
Premium Member

19th Jul 12 at 12:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
I am with Ben G and aido with regards to food.

People only buy popcorn because it is 'there' and the prices people pay for it. I guess soda and popcorn is where the cinema make a majority of their money?

Does not matter where I sit, some cunt or couple with fuck of tubs of popcorn will come and sit right next to me. They shovel it in their mouths like fucking farm pigs making one hell of a noise.

Also when I went to see Promethues a slum dweller type family turned up 5 minutes into the film with fucking fish and chips and sat behind us eating it. Some people have no shame fucking slum dwelling cheap cunts.

Like ben said go without food for 2 hours you fat fucks.

Seth, how do you know people don't actually like the popcorn? Taking fish and chips is outrageous and it wouldn't smell braw... But eating in the cinema? You lot are miserable cunts When you are agreeing with Ben G, the most miserable git on the forum, you know you need to lighten up
SetH

19th Jul 12 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll lighten up all over your fucking face in a minute.
Neo

19th Jul 12 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
My mum and uncle got threatened with a knife by some scum in the Slough cinema.

Really doesnt surprise me one bit.

Always used to go to staines cinema, the one is slough was dodgy. Remember people bringing McDonalds in and one of our mates claimed he managed to take a pizza in.
Russ

19th Jul 12 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for booking The Dark Knight Rises at Wolverhampton on 20/07/2012 090 for 2 x Adult paid £11.16
Sunz

19th Jul 12 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£5.95 per adult.
Dom

19th Jul 12 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Cineworld here is a fucking con. Pretty sure it's a tenner now. And I agree about the food thing, annoying as fuck. Rustling wrappers about for 2 hours.

Should try the one in Bedford if you think Xscape is shite

The Odeon is cheaper but it looked a fecking mess when i last went there (was just after they took over from EasyJet).
Ian W

19th Jul 12 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Local Vue is £10.95 I think for a standard seat.

New Cinema opened up a few months ago, closer to home, comfier and £7.50 a seat (and you can select your seat when you book online!)
Ben G

19th Jul 12 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:

People only buy popcorn because it is 'there' and the prices people pay for it. I guess soda and popcorn is where the cinema make a majority of their money?

Does not matter where I sit, some cunt or couple with fuck of tubs of popcorn will come and sit right next to me. They shovel it in their mouths like fucking farm pigs making one hell of a noise.

Also when I went to see Promethues a slum dweller type family turned up 5 minutes into the film with fucking fish and chips and sat behind us eating it. Some people have no shame fucking slum dwelling cheap cunts.

Seth, how do you know people don't actually like the popcorn? Taking fish and chips is outrageous and it wouldn't smell braw... But eating in the cinema? You lot are miserable cunts When you are agreeing with Ben G, the most miserable git on the forum, you know you need to lighten up

If I was miserable i'd be driving about in a diesel ala deano87. You and willay and your internet bamter.is noring and unoriginal.
Whittie

19th Jul 12 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had to check Robbo didn't post that.
shaned12345

19th Jul 12 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Usually spend 20 quid on 2 tickets and a large combo (drink, popcorn, nachos) at the nearest Vue. Only pay the price for a teen ticket tho as i look about 12 and the missus is 17 anyway...
Generation

19th Jul 12 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've eating a bargain bucket of KFC in a cinema :/
Dom

19th Jul 12 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
I've eating a bargain bucket of KFC in a cinema :/

Not surprised
Ben G

19th Jul 12 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie

gloves + touchscreen :+(
Hammer

19th Jul 12 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't go to the cinema. I sit outside other folks houses peering through their window at what they're watching with a bottle of tap water and leaves taken from the trees in their garden.

That way I don't have to have any human interaction and it doesn't cost me anything.
Dom

19th Jul 12 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
I don't go to the cinema. I sit outside other folks houses peering through their window at what they're watching with a bottle of tap water and leaves taken from the trees in their garden.

That way I don't have to have any human interaction and it doesn't cost me anything.

Ben G

19th Jul 12 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats just weird.
Nath

19th Jul 12 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Originally posted by Nath

Should try the one in Bedford if you think Xscape is shite

The Odeon is cheaper but it looked a fecking mess when i last went there (was just after they took over from EasyJet).

Last film I saw in 'The Point' was Gladiator
Dom

19th Jul 12 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a dive, always has been from my experience. Aren't they knocking it down and replacing it with some sort of shopping arcade/centre?
Eck
Premium Member

19th Jul 12 at 17:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I'll lighten up all over your fucking face in a minute.

The act will be reciprocated
Eck
Premium Member

19th Jul 12 at 17:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:

If I was miserable i'd be driving about in a diesel ala deano87. You and willay and your internet bamter.is noring and unoriginal.

What? Because you drive a Z4 that doesn't mean you're a whinge who moans about everything? Need to chill out sometimes mate.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cinema Prices 22 database queries in 0.0158839 seconds