corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bb guns and air pistols

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bb guns and air pistols
Hammer

User status: Offline
9th Jun 14 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was at an Airsoft place yesterday. Every single person there, in their camo regalia, 100% got bullied at school. Utter gimps of a similar ilk to Steve.
Steve
Premium Member

9th Jun 14 at 12:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eck
Premium Member

9th Jun 14 at 12:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
I was at an Airsoft place yesterday. Every single person there, in their camo regalia, 100% got bullied at school. Utter gimps of a similar ilk to Steve.

To be honest, it seems that's the way with all airsoft places. Yet, the ones who have full camo and massive face masks are the ones milling about at the back, away from danger. Whenever I go, I'm the only one rocking up in tracky bottoms and a pair of safety glasses bunch of girls.
3CorsaMeal

9th Jun 14 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I was at an Airsoft place yesterday....

...Every single person there...

....Utter gimps

I was at an Airsoft place yesterday....

Hammer

9th Jun 14 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was paintballing in the field next to them homegirl.
Steve
Premium Member

9th Jun 14 at 13:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone find me a supplier of Gamo Platinum PBA .177 pellets
Eck
Premium Member

9th Jun 14 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I was paintballing in the field next to them homegirl.

Of the two, I prefer airsoft. The guns you get at paintball are usually horridly inaccurate and it costs a fucking fortune. Granted, its not cheap buying guns but BB's are buttons in comparison. Not sure which hurts the most though Probably paintball when the ball doesn't burst.
taylorboosh

9th Jun 14 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate has a few guns - will show some pics once he whaps them
taylorboosh

9th Jun 14 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From what i can gather - his texts are pretty sporadic and not in order

.22 cz varmint - proper firearm rifle

410 baikel hushpower shotgun - actually sounds like an airrifle

12 bore browning 425 waterfowl (sure his mates guns here too)

This ones an air rifle - dont know what but he used to go lamping with it as you can see

He also has a co2 gamo pistol with laser that i bough from someone on here then gave him when i got bored... He is a proper bear grills type

He started on clays but now actually hunts, pays a farmer to use his land. It is an expensive hobby, no more so than cars and is good fun.

Been a few times and shot all his guns, hes in the process of getting the bigger firearms for a proper deer killer

Gary
Premium Member

9th Jun 14 at 15:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
That is a beautiful shotgun, but shooting at a flying disc is of no interest to me at all.
That said, I'm considering getting a shotgun license anyway. Lovely looking things and future boyfriend deterrent.

If I could get the land permissions I'd be out on pigeons etc but there's not much round here. Clays are good for getting used to gun mount, lead etc
3CorsaMeal

9th Jun 14 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've shot snails from 25yds in the garden also got a fly that landed on my target as I was looking down the scope.

Dad needs a tree branch cut down. And I've been wondering how long it would take to shoot it down. About 2 inch thick willow tree.
Gary
Premium Member

9th Jun 14 at 17:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shooting into the sky, right idea :fscepalm:
taylorboosh

9th Jun 14 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If he can shoot flies i doubt he will miss a tree
Gary
Premium Member

9th Jun 14 at 19:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well he's a tool either way.
Eck
Premium Member

9th Jun 14 at 20:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
If he can shoot flies i doubt he will miss a tree

If the slug ricochets into a neighbours garden, he can get shafted. Even if it harmlessly rolls onto grass,he could be landed in very deep, very hot water.
Gary
Premium Member

9th Jun 14 at 20:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Truth.
3CorsaMeal

9th Jun 14 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Won't shoot over my boundary. I know the rules and got the insurance. I won't actually be shooting the tree. Will do it with my mini drone.
Ojc

11th Jun 14 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

R u
3CorsaMeal

11th Jun 14 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I m
Baskey

11th Jun 14 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BB guns and air rifles are boring as hell when your grown up. I sometimes get all mine out when I go back to my parents but as I'm to old to take out greenhouses and shoot innocent birds nowadays I'm board within 5 mins

[Edited on 11-06-2014 by Baskey]
Steve
Premium Member

11th Jun 14 at 16:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shot some cans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXxBPxujaIw&hd=1
Balling
Premium Member

11th Jun 14 at 17:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have this old thing. Probably use it once a year.

Think it's 30 years old. Could do with a new rubber gasket where you snap the barrel and could probably use some oil somewhere, but I've no idea how to maintain it or if spares are available.

Gary
Premium Member

11th Jun 14 at 19:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Retro what is it?
Balling
Premium Member

11th Jun 14 at 19:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BSA of England Scorpio Mk1 .177 cal.

Just been doing some research, it's over 40 years old, my old man bought it at 16. Was one of the best and most popular airguns for several decades.

Spares are easily available. Going to tear it down and replace all rubber seals and springs and re-grease it.

Balling
Premium Member

11th Jun 14 at 20:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Easy part done. Next step is removing the main spring which I unfortunately don't have the tools for.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bb guns and air pistols 23 database queries in 0.0168929 seconds