corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New car day..c63 update

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New car day..c63 update
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
18th Aug 15 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MatthewR
Wait till u have kid/s ben - your whole outlook on life will change (for the better)

I have one and one on the way. Still mot scared of finance
DaveyLC

18th Aug 15 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good for you..
GB123
Premium Member

19th Aug 15 at 00:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't anyone tell you you're not allowed to buy nice things when you have children?
Graham88

20th Aug 15 at 00:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GB123
Didn't anyone tell you you're not allowed to buy nice things when you have children?

I best sell my car then, didn't realise this :-/

Out of interest, those who don't believe in finance/lease/loans, what cars do you drive?
taylorboosh

20th Aug 15 at 07:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shitters
DaveyLC

20th Aug 15 at 07:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
quote:
Originally posted by GB123

I best sell my car then, didn't realise this :-/

Out of interest, those who don't believe in finance/lease/loans, what cars do you drive?

C180 Kompressor Coupe, ML320 Sport and a VW T5 Camper Van..

taylorboosh

20th Aug 15 at 07:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My point
DaveyLC

20th Aug 15 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fail to see your point? I buy cars cash, I keep them for a year max.. Never lose a penny.

Any mug can walk into a dealership, sign on the dotted line and lose £2k over night.
taylorboosh

20th Aug 15 at 08:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Be areet
3CorsaMeal

20th Aug 15 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would say its a hobby for me, not just owning a car and saying I'm into cars, i think that's what differs between people on here.

Only a very few men say cars don't interest them, but out of all those who say they are into cars, the majority just go and, buy one, drive it, get rid and move on, their level of being into cars is the same as saying your into phones and just getting one off the shelf and replacing it every few years. No effort involved apart from a set amount of money coming out your bank account each month.

For me, i don't care what car you drive or what model of phone you have, its what you have done with your own hands that would impress me. Not saying build your own phone, but a brand new car you have just signed up for is about as impressive as signing up for a phone.

Its like you get football fans who will go to every match and properly suppport a team, and then the others who just watch it on the tv and then talk endless bollocks about their team.

What i'm getting at is lazy fcukers who can't put anything in apart from money and then expect loads of praise about their car when really we should really say "yeah, that manufacturer did a nice job of designing that", not giving the guy praise who walks into a shop and has to pay a few hundred pound a month to own it/rent it.
BarnshaW

20th Aug 15 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wow, would be great to have a portfolio and wage packet as lovely as Daveys and own 3 cars purchased for cash, I am sure it would make perfect sense for everyone to only buy what they physically had cash for and never have to take finance or a loan

What a hero and inspiration to everyone.
A1EX

20th Aug 15 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I clean my phones screen, charge the battery, change the screen covers when needed, keep it in a nice case, always keep any software updated, does this mean im properly into my phones?

oh and i paid cash

[Edited on 20-08-2015 by A1EX]
3CorsaMeal

20th Aug 15 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, phones are boring, much like new cars
taylorboosh

20th Aug 15 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have an old car but i didnt restore it?
3CorsaMeal

20th Aug 15 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know, you will change the wheels, paint something black and then discover a horror and abandon the car, probably get something like an unrecorded cat D nova some else has already molested.

or am i being too harsh
taylorboosh

20th Aug 15 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit harsh, i usually lower them too

Tbh you say you have done all this work on the corrado yet there no project...... So in essance its just a corrado you changed disks and pads on as far as we know

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New car day..c63 update 22 database queries in 0.0177071 seconds