corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Youth of today all seem to think the are in TOWIE?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Youth of today all seem to think the are in TOWIE?
Cavey

User status: Offline
11th Apr 15 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, yes he is
SVM 286

17th Apr 15 at 03:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
We had a bit of a family BBQ on Saturday and it got cut short after my other half's nan was rushed into hospital..

My misses went off to the hospital wither her mum and aunty to go check her nan was ok and my bro-in-law talks me into going out on the tiles.

I'm 33 this year and I'm not ashamed to say that going out into town really doesn't interest me in the slightest anymore but I thought this might be a good opportunity to make some social observations.

All I can say is WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K has happened to the male of the species? The current 'look' appears to consist of a thick hipster beard, greasy 'technical' comb-over and tattoos giving a this manly, testosterone filled, rugged image but they are all then dressed in female clothing? Leggings, 3/4 lengths, crop tops, pink apparel, deck shoes oh and don't forget the spray tans!

I also observed that they all walk around like they have a TOWIE trust fund with their designer labels, market stall bling and generally acting like premier ship foot-ballers yet none of them seem to have more than 2 pennies to rub together? They're all either digging through their pockets and counting out change to buy a drink or paying at the bar with a fucking credit-card.

Don't even get me started on the endless number of c**ts with top-knots, its a fucking BUN!

You had a nice night then Davey?

Personally I couldn't care less. It's fun to laugh at them.

Plus the more dudes look ludicrously stupid or bent, the less potential competition there is for all the crumpet out there
SVM 286

17th Apr 15 at 03:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by oJNAo
http://content.asos-media.com/~/media/310315045141en-GB/Images/uk/2015/03/31-march/MAN-BUNS/archive-thumb.jpg

That's got to be a joke. SO much lol.
SVM 286

17th Apr 15 at 04:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
Even better

http://www.buzzfeed.com/abagg/these-insane-vigilantes-decided-to-run-around-cutting-top-kn#.upzmXxm6g

Surely, technically that is assault. (if not staged)
DaveyLC

17th Apr 15 at 07:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was staged, they were forced to admit it due to the massive number of complaints the video got
SVM 286

17th Apr 15 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one Davey. It did seem a bit much.
BYRON

17th Apr 15 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
Can't go wrong with plain white t shirt (round neck, not the gay v ones) and a nice pair of jeans that fits mens legs properly.

No need for top knots, holey ear things, weird paedo tache's and boat shoes

This.
SVM 286

17th Apr 15 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOI-zEwjdEQ

Tbh.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Youth of today all seem to think the are in TOWIE? 22 database queries in 0.0117681 seconds