corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My mates Punto (as done by LM styling)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My mates Punto (as done by LM styling)
Joff

User status: Offline
5th Oct 03 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It personally does nothing for me, but it's a really clean example of a Punto - a lot nicer than the tasteless shit you see driving around town centres.
Sooty
Banned

5th Oct 03 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joff
It personally does nothing for me, but it's a really clean example of a Punto - a lot nicer than the tasteless shit you see driving around town centres.

Thats a bit unfair on vibrio mate... he try's
sxi16vjoe

5th Oct 03 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmao
vibrio
Banned

5th Oct 03 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sooty
quote:

Thats a bit unfair on vibrio mate... he try's

not really. if he ment mine he would have said standard. tastless as in crap. if he actaully does mean standard then Joff is a gimp
Joff

5th Oct 03 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, I meant standard bar a DTM exhaust.
groom

5th Oct 03 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i havent read this but dont like lights or bonnet

[Edited on 05-10-2003 by groom]
starkmotorsport

5th Oct 03 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by X3DOS
Can you (save money)

Yes, I can. But unfortunately in this world, some people cant as they have other commitments in their life, so therefore cannot put aside the ammount of cash needed to pay for a large engined, fully kitted, insurance mountain of a car.

quote:
God some people have no brains, thats probably why they've got low paid jobs then to only afford small engined cars

Not necessarily. Some people are highly intelligent, but are not given the opertunities or education that others take for granted.

For your own good, I think you need to wake up and realise that you sound like a snobby little **** that thinks using his/daddies credit card is "paying" for everything and that poor people are scum that should be mocked.

Grow up.
vibrio
Banned

5th Oct 03 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
No, I meant standard bar a DTM exhaust.

and possibly smoke side repeaters and smoke indicator lenses. I can see which point your coming from MR Joff and I suggest you do not try to cross it
X3DOS

5th Oct 03 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa Rally Car
quote:
Can you (save money)

Yes, I can. But unfortunately in this world, some people cant as they have other commitments in their life, so therefore cannot put aside the ammount of cash needed to pay for a large engined, fully kitted, insurance mountain of a car.

quote:
God some people have no brains, thats probably why they've got low paid jobs then to only afford small engined cars

Not necessarily. Some people are highly intelligent, but are not given the opertunities or education that others take for granted.

For your own good, I think you need to wake up and realise that you sound like a snobby little **** that thinks using his/daddies credit card is "paying" for everything and that poor people are scum that should be mocked.

Grow up.

You make your own opportunities in life. If you want something, you get it, they're your choices. If your driven enough, you can do anything - from any start in life.

Now, as Vibrioglotis says, eat your ass and suck sx16v dick.

Ian
Site Administrator

5th Oct 03 at 23:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the risk of straying further off topic, being able to afford anything you want is a load of shit I'm afraid. I educate people for a living and there's many people there I'd like to tell to order the BMW, their effort again insurmountable odds will pay for it.

Bollocks in the real world unfortunately.

[Edited on 05-10-2003 by Ian]
X3DOS

5th Oct 03 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My point is, if you want something bad enough, be it a dream, an ambition; anything, so long as your driven enough you can make it happen. Whether you get there is how determined you are.
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Oct 03 at 23:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like the principle but arguing that people should have cars with big engines just because they want them bad enough is flawed at best.
Ian
Site Administrator

6th Oct 03 at 00:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And having read through my thread, yes my Corsa was cheaper than my Astra, and all were fully insured
X3DOS

6th Oct 03 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not arguing about big / small engines. That was somebody elses interpretation of what I said.

Anyway.
vibrio
Banned

6th Oct 03 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Im arguing about big / small noses. That was not somebody elses interpretation of what cock I sucked.

Anyway.

Foz

6th Oct 03 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

like it, but not keen on the front end.
X3DOS

6th Oct 03 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

...of my cock ?

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My mates Punto (as done by LM styling) 22 database queries in 0.0163550 seconds