corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » ps3 - COD 6 thread!

New Poll
  <<  38    39    40    41    42    43    44  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ps3 - COD 6 thread!
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 09 at 22:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You keep appearing in my games laddie
Seany

22nd Nov 09 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im really not stalking you
Eck
Premium Member

22nd Nov 09 at 23:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Uh huh Fire into games whenever mate! You'll normally find me and my bro (Strangely called JugularJock) with our riot shields
Seany

22nd Nov 09 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do you plant the bomb on sd? wont let me do it? thought it was my connection
Eck
Premium Member

22nd Nov 09 at 23:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just keep your finger on square when next to the bomb min!
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Nov 09 at 00:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JJ, I hoped I'd be on the other team so I could come in your game and beat you to death with my shield Then you got me with the shotgun How BAWS though that it takes two hits with the shield to kill someone in Core I don't know how you lot could actually play that
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Nov 09 at 00:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Riot shield is good for drawing enemy fire, best way to kill someone with one is either stick some semtex to the shield, a 203 round at their feet or run/jump round the back of them and knife/shoot them.
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Nov 09 at 00:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The semtex is a pain. It baffles me. I can take a direct hit from a bazooka, but die with semtex
JonnyJ

23rd Nov 09 at 01:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
JJ, I hoped I'd be on the other team so I could come in your game and beat you to death with my shield Then you got me with the shotgun How BAWS though that it takes two hits with the shield to kill someone in Core I don't know how you lot could actually play that

As soon as you did that and i respawned it was a case of "SPAS OUT, that fucker is going down"
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Nov 09 at 01:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take it you're off for the night aye? I just sit crying with laughter whenever I get someone. I usually wait til the bomb is planted, then literally stand next to it in a "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" kind of stand off
JonnyJ

23rd Nov 09 at 01:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Take it you're off for the night aye? I just sit crying with laughter whenever I get someone. I usually wait til the bomb is planted, then literally stand next to it in a "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" kind of stand off

No, the game just crashed Luckily just after i won a match. Ill probably be on soon, just hoping this mega headache i have is going to go away
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Nov 09 at 01:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get some paracetamol laddie! Want some, I've got plenty to spare How long will you be on for? I'm nightshift again Tomorrow so I'll be on all night Fancy some CTDM, then a couple of HC ones, then back again? Just so I'm not shit ALL the time
JonnyJ

23rd Nov 09 at 01:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How many do you suggest i take?

I chucked a couple down 5 mins ago so waiting for the effect, just had a mixing bowl of bran flakes too (I have no idea why they would help)

Doubt i'll be on all night, day off tomorrow. If we go on HC ill have to camp like a motherfucker
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Nov 09 at 01:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's easier to kill them though? And if you really want to know where they are, hit start and look at the map I suggest anything less than 80 odd.
JonnyJ

23rd Nov 09 at 01:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I find more of the pros go on HC and i am of n00b. Hopefully with my heartbeat sensor i might be able to find a few.

Hopefully be back on in a bit, you get on msn tonight?
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Nov 09 at 01:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah this wanker of a laptop still won't let me download the new msn I have my mic now though And don't worry, I run around with a riot shield so my kill count will be low!
JonnyJ

23rd Nov 09 at 01:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This thread shall be msn for us then.

I think you should stand with the shield and i will lay down inbetween your legs ( ) and take down anyone who goes for you
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Nov 09 at 01:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Deal! Except I crouch with it so I can't die from legshots
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Nov 09 at 01:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Since you probably didn't catch a word of what I said through the mic... You pick, core or hcore first?
JonnyJ

23rd Nov 09 at 01:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't hear you on the mic as i have the volume for that turned down. Done it ever since someone decided to have spice girls blaring in the bg on WaW
JonnyJ

23rd Nov 09 at 01:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CORE

Also LOL at the [RIOT] Tag

[Edited on 23-11-2009 by JonnyJ]
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Nov 09 at 01:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye a few folk have noisy as feck tunes on in the bc And aye, it shows my intentions as a no nonsense Shielder BUT I can't kill them in core with it
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Nov 09 at 01:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wait a min... Get into CS chat! GENIUS!
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Nov 09 at 06:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's been over 12 hours of solid.... Shielding Cold have had about 20x as much kills, but would have been 1/10th of the fun!
Mike GSi

23rd Nov 09 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone on today?

I bought a new controler at the weekend so hopefully now i wont keep creeping forward when not pressing the L3 Button

<<  38    39    40    41    42    43    44  >>

New Poll