corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Index page1 Monster rebuild update BREAKING FOR PARTS!!!! SEE PAGE 1 FOR ADVERT LINK

New Poll
  <<  41    42    43    44    45    46    47  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Index page1 Monster rebuild update BREAKING FOR PARTS!!!! SEE PAGE 1 FOR ADVERT LINK
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Oct 07 at 15:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by broster
ill give you a call when its ready to be picked up, you can with me, going straight to the paint shop after thats done

When will that be? Tomorrow?
Robin
Premium Member

25th Oct 07 at 15:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and who's doing the paint?

[Edited on 25-10-2007 by Robin]
broster
Premium Member

26th Oct 07 at 20:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

slight delay with the paint, but the car is home at the moment, pics of cage to follow. most impressed with it, took less than a day for danny at adrenaline to make it, popped over at 7am this morning and he was just finisheing the a piller bits. so tight to the body work, and from the drivers seat there is no loss of visability
Robin
Premium Member

26th Oct 07 at 20:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how soon is "to follow" going to be?

I'm not sure I can wait much longer
broster
Premium Member

26th Oct 07 at 20:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just uploading them now.

door bars are only tacked in place now, as we need to fit the seat to double check......
broster
Premium Member

26th Oct 07 at 20:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and my really expencive carbon to blank the sunroof:
Robin
Premium Member

26th Oct 07 at 20:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's awesome

Does the passenger not get belts though?

Whoever scraped the engine bay clean did a great job
broster
Premium Member

26th Oct 07 at 20:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need to mount the passenger seat to get the harness bar in the right place.... its hard to guess as the passenger seat goes far back, and has to avoid swirl pot and fuel pumps

looks about 900000 times better in real life, paul dropped the car off at my house and put it in my garage for me, iv been so excited at work, saw it at 7am this morning and i was sooo excited then

[Edited on 26-10-2007 by broster]
bieransri

26th Oct 07 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you cheif sound deadening remover robin?

cage looks awesome

did you use performance trim for the carbon? as i bet one of my nova door cards would fit that hole nicely
broster
Premium Member

26th Oct 07 at 20:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeha performance trim did the door cards and mike sent the piece up for the sun roof, very kindly for a special price, great bloke to deal with! good quality stuff too!

robin is a top sealer remover! helped me out big time :kiss kiss:
Robin
Premium Member

26th Oct 07 at 20:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by broster
need to mount the passenger seat to get the harness bar in the right place.... its hard to guess as the passenger seat goes far back, and has to avoid swirl pot and fuel pumps

Have you got the pumps and swirl pot so you can do a mock up?
broster
Premium Member

26th Oct 07 at 20:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have pumps, red top facet for the lift pump and maybe a certain bosch item for the feed pump need a swirl pot tho, and i need to mount the dry sump tank somewhere..... sooo much to do
ShEp

26th Oct 07 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant wait to see this finished

fastest 1600 16v corsa?
jr

26th Oct 07 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice mark, will wait your info from danny with intrest
broster
Premium Member

26th Oct 07 at 20:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
Nice mark, will wait your info from danny with intrest

no worries
jr

26th Oct 07 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah, when yoour back at work, can you price me up a pedal box, one of those prices wheres its a good one though

not one of you double glazing sales type prices

broster
Premium Member

26th Oct 07 at 20:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
ah, when yoour back at work, can you price me up a pedal box, one of those prices wheres its a good one though

not one of you double glazing sales type prices

why have i ever given you a double glazing style quote! u2u about hte pedal box tho
jr

26th Oct 07 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Robin
Premium Member

26th Oct 07 at 21:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want a pedal box for my car too, fitted with braided lines, to sort out my crap brakes

Group buy anyone?
broster
Premium Member

17th Nov 07 at 09:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this morning at about 7.45am..... its progressed well....

[Edited on 17-11-2007 by broster]
Robin
Premium Member

20th Nov 07 at 16:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Going for paint?
Stu_22

20th Nov 07 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice idea on the sunroof I might try that
broster
Premium Member

20th Nov 07 at 19:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
Going for paint?

nope, more welding and stuff, painting it myself due to a "small" fall out with the original painter.......
ed

20th Nov 07 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why not get a new roof panel. Especially as you have a cage now which will keep the car straight when you pull it off. I was supprosed by how easy the panel came off when Tom took the roof off his car.
ScottBeck

20th Nov 07 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was impressed when i saw it at jamsport mate,even more impesssed with it now? wheres performance trim mate and would you be able to u2u me how much you payed for your door cards as im gettin bored without having any lol chers mate

<<  41    42    43    44    45    46    47  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Index page1 Monster rebuild update BREAKING FOR PARTS!!!! SEE PAGE 1 FOR ADVERT LINK 23 database queries in 0.0263171 seconds