corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Transfers summer 2014

New Poll
  <<  43    44    45    46    47    48    49  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Transfers summer 2014
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Jul 14 at 07:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or that They have an outstanding academy that just keeps churning out talent.
Fellaini might be on his way to Napoli
Agger to Barca is gathering pace too. He's definitely not the CB I would have let go.
mwg

29th Jul 14 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Fellaini might be on his way to Napoli

We can only hope!
mwg

29th Jul 14 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Get the feeling we are going to get vidal news today, good or bad, probably bad. His agent has already turned up at juve

wouldn't get your hopes up, it's not going to happen same as all the previous summers where we've been linked with similar transfers
Robbo

29th Jul 14 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Schneiderlin will be following him out the door too The thing is, they could replace those players with good quality and pocket a fortune. The English player tax for Shaw and Lallana alone means some top performers from the WC could be brought in with cash to spare. Vlaar should be at the top of the CB list!
Koeman at least has a sense of humour with his training pic on twitter with an empty field
and they could still potentially sell Boruc, Wanyama, Ramirez and Osvaldo
Eck
Premium Member

29th Jul 14 at 09:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be more concerned that the current CB's are Evans, Smalling and Jones
Robbo

29th Jul 14 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FWIW fee for Chambers is ridic. Cant claim to know much about him but seems versatile, young and most improtanyl English so pretty happy. General view is he has a lot of talent. Think Jenko still has a future as don't see Chambers as RB longer term from comments, CB and DM back-up - think he will need to do well at WHU (apparently) then will fight with Bellerin IMO. Let's see
Robbo

29th Jul 14 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Get the feeling we are going to get vidal news today, good or bad, probably bad. His agent has already turned up at juve

wouldn't get your hopes up, it's not going to happen same as all the previous summers where we've been linked with similar transfers
if it does, itll be last few days of tfr window type dealy IMO
Robbo

29th Jul 14 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
I'd be more concerned that the current CB's are Evans, Smalling and Jones
and that they want to play 3-5-2 TV5 is not the answer, though he would help (though suspect we would demand Jones or Smalling in exchange)

Suppsoedly we have looked at Fabian Schar again from Basel, would be well happy with that but would prefer more English talent
Marc

29th Jul 14 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We should bring Fabio back.
Eck
Premium Member

29th Jul 14 at 09:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Schar has looked quality whenever I've seen him. Good ball playing CB.
Ben J

29th Jul 14 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Van Gaal has made Luke Shaw train alone as he's not fit enough!

Rooney is going to be fucked under Van Gaal.
Marc

29th Jul 14 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J

Not sure if bait!

From an attitude point of view you may be right. From a fitness point of view he is probably one of the best trainers we have.

But I suspect you just said it to hurt us
Robbo

29th Jul 14 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Schar has looked quality whenever I've seen him. Good ball playing CB.
Yep agreed. Issue is that ideally, we need a CB who can come to be Mertesacker's replacement in the longer term (nearly 30) as we need rid of TV5 as he cant play with Kos as he's the same, which Schar also seems to be :S
Eck
Premium Member

29th Jul 14 at 10:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:

Not sure if bait!

From an attitude point of view you may be right. From a fitness point of view he is probably one of the best trainers we have.

Fergie himself said that Rooney was a nightmare with fitness. They had to keep at him constantly, as he's not a naturally fit athlete. His commitment can't be questioned on the pitch, but if he gets injured it takes them a while to get him back up to speed.
Ben J

29th Jul 14 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:

Not sure if bait!

No bait.

He's known for turning up to pre season way way over weight???

He's the Ricky Hatton of football.

[Edited on 29-07-2014 by Ben J]
Russ

29th Jul 14 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

poor bate mait
Eck
Premium Member

29th Jul 14 at 13:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I forgot that Diaby is an Arsenal player (reading about his pre season comments). If he stays fit, it could solve the lack of presence in their midfield. Huge if though.
Russ

29th Jul 14 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he will be fit... then get injured again
Conway563

29th Jul 14 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/premier-league-report-vidal-agrees-47m-united-deal-125354797--sow.html

Bit of excitement for Steve
Robbo

29th Jul 14 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
I forgot that Diaby is an Arsenal player (reading about his pre season comments). If he stays fit, it could solve the lack of presence in their midfield. Huge if though.
it'll never ever happen. more of a box to box player tbh too, but on his day he is amazing

Shad Forsyth, the American-born German national football team fitness coach, started with us today to help us sort out the huge amount of muscle injuries we get. was told on the training ground tour that the club were about to make huge changes at the training ground too around injuries, recovery and muscles in particular; those 2 decisions could be much more influential to the team than any new signing tbh!
mwg

29th Jul 14 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Conway563
https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/premier-league-report-vidal-agrees-47m-united-deal-125354797--sow.html

Bit of excitement for Steve

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-transfers-arturo-vidal-7527103
Eck
Premium Member

29th Jul 14 at 14:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
it'll never ever happen. more of a box to box player tbh too, but on his day he is amazing

Shad Forsyth, the American-born German national football team fitness coach, started with us today to help us sort out the huge amount of muscle injuries we get. was told on the training ground tour that the club were about to make huge changes at the training ground too around injuries, recovery and muscles in particular; those 2 decisions could be much more influential to the team than any new signing tbh!

Aye he's not a sitting midfielder, but he definitely adds a bit of muscle which is sorely lacking at the minute. When I fist saw him play I automatically thought of Vieira!
I'm amazed its taken so long for someone to question the fitness team really Muscle injuries that would keep a player out a matter of weeks usually ends up in months.
Cavey

29th Jul 14 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I said Valbuena was a bargain at the price, apparently West Ham are in for him. He'd be mental to go there though
Russ

29th Jul 14 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ross barkley has signed 4 year extension, betting suspended on lukaku to go to everton permanent
Robbo

29th Jul 14 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

Aye he's not a sitting midfielder, but he definitely adds a bit of muscle which is sorely lacking at the minute. When I fist saw him play I automatically thought of Vieira!
I'm amazed its taken so long for someone to question the fitness team really Muscle injuries that would keep a player out a matter of weeks usually ends up in months.
agree on all fronts losing ramsey for an additional 2.5 months on top of what should have been a 1 month lay-off arguably cost us a proper shot at the title

<<  43    44    45    46    47    48    49  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Transfers summer 2014 23 database queries in 0.0229080 seconds