corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Funny/random/WTF pics + gifs

New Poll
  <<  480    481    482    483    484    485    486  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Funny/random/WTF pics + gifs
Russ

User status: Offline
9th Jul 13 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JordyCarter

Eck knows the score
i think you missed the 'i pity you' part of eck's comment
Jambo

9th Jul 13 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
got howse got car bank low but got bank

EFA
Jambo

9th Jul 13 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also Stone Island is what people from Chalvey wear.
Ian W

9th Jul 13 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reminds me of myself 10 years ago thinking I was living it up on the dole and smoking weed everyday.

I wasn't
Bart

9th Jul 13 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JordyCarter, I'd be interested to know what you think you'll be doing in 10-15 years time?

Will you still be living at home? Will you still be selling? Will you still be 'living the dream' as you think you are now?

My guess would be living at home or a 1 bed flat whilst collecting the trolleys at ASDA.

Im def envious of that photo you posted, Im an outdoors person myself and it looks nice, but I still get to see those places myself, also have a detached 4 bed (I moved out of home at 16), 2 kids, 2 cars and I know my parents can hold their heads high.

[Edited on 09-07-2013 by Bart]
Gaz

9th Jul 13 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gaz

9th Jul 13 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sc0ott

9th Jul 13 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Havent seen a bandwagon that big in a while.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

9th Jul 13 at 22:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYoWY6oOjTA

[Edited on 08-07-2013 by JordyCarter]

I know it's been covered. But what a tit

The fact he is named after a small number says it all really
Looks like he has a bit of a spasm going on there. I'd suggest going to see his gp before he gets whiplash

[Edited on 09-07-2013 by FlaFFy_91]
will_ainsworth

9th Jul 13 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh the naive mind of a stoner... and thats coming from me; an ex massive pot head. im not gonna jump on the bandwagon and call you a twat, as you will probably be doing that yourself in a few years.. IF you dont use it to good effect and find balance. I have no issues with people smoking pot, if anything it has improved my intelligence considerably (doesn't mean im anywhere near being a genius, i was just a dumb fuck before :lol but you have to spend your time wisely and not simply smoke away your youth living in a bubble!

I personally found pot great for opening my mind, learning new things, zoning in to things and being able to spend many hours on one task and eventually become great at it. But its all about balance, and im not just on about how much pot you smoke, balance in life generally. If you dont have balance things take priority and then you have a warped perspective.

Life is all about balance, smoke pot and enjoy it but also learn and teach yourself things, especially if you have no job at the moment - perfect opportunity to soul search and try and find something you would like to pursue throughout life! just dont rely on just the weed and chilling, it WILL get tedious and tiresome.

put it this way... I have a housemate, we smoked the same amount everyday for the last 3 years and i personally had smoked for 7 years constantly - around 15 shotty bongs and 5-10 joints daily, we used to speak about where we wanted to be in 10-15 years and dream in a big pot cloud, however theres a difference between dreaming about something and actively pursuing it, if you have a goal and achieve it, great, just dont let the pot control your ambitions and just be a dream... i might be wrong but to me it sounds like you justify you're habbit through this sweet fantasy lifestyle you have manufactured in your head - the reality im afraid will eventually become clear and after a while you will notice that life isn't as peachy when you have to move out and have very little life skills....

also you may feel like its all good and fine, but weed is alot stronger now than it was years back, the thc % is much higher and if you cain the shottys and biffs you could end up with bad side effects if you dont curb it, things like anxiety begin to effect your life out of the blue and thats something i hope you never experience, just be careful, enjoy it but also respect it.

I hope this doesnt come across as a lecture as the only person you will ultimately listen to is yourself but just a few kind words of advice that no doubt be pushed to the back of your head for a couple more years until you realise something from the above might actually make sense!

I remember someone on here telling me their stories before and they mentioned how they were fine and all of a sudden things went shit... I remember saying that i was fine and things wouldn't change as i was in control and felt like i knew what i was doing and justified it completely! but i can honestly say ill never go back to smoking pot due to the negative effect it started to cause on me and my life. Just dont let it get too bad

dont even know why i wrote this, feel like a idiot agony aunt, I just thought i would give my 2 cents...

[Edited on 09-07-2013 by will_ainsworth]
Root

9th Jul 13 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
quote:

Looks like he has a bit of a spasm going on there. I'd suggest going to see his gp before he gets whiplash

How dare you talk about little nothing that way?

Do you not know who he is? He is a self-proclaimed celebrity amongst his wigger friends.
Jesus wept, do you not know about Jordy's motherfucking versace sunglasses? or the fact his dad works on the oil rigs?
He fucking chillaxes out by rivers all day so he has no time to do anything constructive with his life apart from post on corsasport about his designer items.

He is pimping that shit up.
People need to recognise. innit fam.

While we're all at work and saving up for new TVs, cars, holidays, Jordy and his wingman are doing things such as:
Mixing out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn0tSzcuG-0

and of coarse, skinning up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uso_FPArVU

And in all seriousness, just to bring Jordy back down to earth, you should consider the following:

Fact of the matter is, there are people on here far richer than you but they don't mention it every 2 posts..well some members do but you just ignore them lol

Also good on you for doing voluntary work but please stop posting about everything you own, I don't really understand why you're doing it.

Also you've managed to make a 480 page thread completely derail lol

Oh and one final message, you've said you're not dealing but don't get into it. My mum lives in a rough area, from her living room window just about 4-5 days ago I watched 2 dickhead addicts brick the complete shit out of a guys flat (all 4 windows completely through) because he owed them money from drugs. Also seen out the very same flats a load of black cars turn up and take out one of the druggys in a black bag. It's not glamorous, just keep doing the charity thing and get into college and get yourself into a good wage, even if you go on the rigs too, it's great for money.

[Edited on 09-07-2013 by Root]
Matt H

9th Jul 13 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Root

9th Jul 13 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H

It's Ryder, fool!

Aaron

10th Jul 13 at 06:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What the hell happened here?!
Brett
Premium Member

10th Jul 13 at 06:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

10th Jul 13 at 07:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
quote:

How dare you talk about little nothing that way?

Do you not know who he is? He is a self-proclaimed celebrity amongst his wigger friends.
Jesus wept, do you not know about Jordy's motherfucking versace sunglasses? or the fact his dad works on the oil rigs?
He fucking chillaxes out by rivers all day so he has no time to do anything constructive with his life apart from post on corsasport about his designer items.

He is pimping that shit up.
People need to recognise. innit fam.

While we're all at work and saving up for new TVs, cars, holidays, Jordy and his wingman are doing things such as:
Mixing out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn0tSzcuG-0

and of coarse, skinning up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uso_FPArVU

[Edited on 09-07-2013 by Root]

Whittie

10th Jul 13 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-Batman-Dark-Knight-Cat-Women-T-shirt-Blue-Pink-SZ-XL-DEADSTOCK-RARE-/151076372431?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item232cda7fcf

That is a shit t shirt, certainly not designer. Dreamers.
nathy_87

10th Jul 13 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Marc

10th Jul 13 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
What the hell happened here?!

Thread ruined TBH.
Whittie

10th Jul 13 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why won't he cut my grass
Gary
Premium Member

10th Jul 13 at 13:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Workshy ******
nathy_87

10th Jul 13 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Workshy ******

flybikeslee

10th Jul 13 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

_Allan_

10th Jul 13 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

_Allan_

10th Jul 13 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  480    481    482    483    484    485    486  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Funny/random/WTF pics + gifs 22 database queries in 0.1230001 seconds