corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What the fcuk!!! **update page 5**

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What the fcuk!!! **update page 5**
JadeM
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 06 at 16:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --Dave--
of course I do. Same goes with any of my family as well.

I wouldn't totally disagree with some of the opinions given on here though. I think in some instances we're lucky to have the NHS. Can you even begin to imagine what it would like without it?

Yes without the NHS the spongers might get off there ass & do some work instead of handed on a plate!!
Robin
Premium Member

2nd Aug 06 at 16:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JadeM
Premium Member

2nd Aug 06 at 16:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --Dave--
and before you go into one I'm not saying what happened to Jade's nan is at all acceptable, because it isn't and someone should be held responsible for it.

Nothing will get done though, they are bloody hopeless!!

Im not going to get into a big rift about hospitals but I think they lack management & coordination at all levels!! Ive seen at 1st hand some of the things they do / come up with is amazing!!!
JadeM
Premium Member

2nd Aug 06 at 16:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by robmarriott

Your too good looking to work Rob....fancy a date???

--Dave--
Banned

2nd Aug 06 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People are too quick to blame the spongers in this country (myself included). I now think it's a much bigger problem that exists nearer the top of the pile.
Robin
Premium Member

2nd Aug 06 at 16:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
quote:
Originally posted by robmarriott

Your too good looking to work Rob....fancy a date???

I'm scared to ask who is asking
JadeM
Premium Member

2nd Aug 06 at 16:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

face it...were all fucked!! Im going to pack up & move to izbackistan, become a sheep shagger...I mean farmer
JadeM
Premium Member

21st Aug 06 at 10:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well folks after 3 long weeks and 1 day gran is finally being moved to another hospital to get her treatment started at long last

They eventually found her a bed in the hospital, but refused to give her any physio until she was moved to a hospital in her 'catchment' area. Basically she has been lying in a ward for 3 weeks with NO TREATMENT apart from pain relief, waiting on a bed becoming available in a hospital nearer home!!

However after all that I'm a happy bunny now cos at last things are looking up
Tom

21st Aug 06 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is fucking awful. It's probably all the eastern europeans taking up all the space
eightball

21st Aug 06 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ha ha ha! corsasport pub politics and street corner philosophy strikes again! EVERYTHING in the nhs these days comes down to 'will it cost us money?' and 'will we get bad publicity?' thats it. management infrastructure is top heavy, so on the floor we are stretched to the limit, and beyond. operationally on ground level - if someone is ill they get treated best we can do, regardless of how much 'britain' time they've served, so i'm afraid i have no time for all this 'immigrants are taking all my resources' bollocks. facts are - not enough people are paying tax, too many are on benefits, and i'm afraid to diappoint you all, but that isn't being caused by immigrants - it's been an exponentially increasing pehenomona since the 70's, given a massive boost by the torie's privatisation of everything in the 80's - about as british as you get. oh yeah, i'm glad your gran is ok jade

[Edited on 21-08-2006 by eightball]
Edd

21st Aug 06 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at least she will have been on that much morphine she wont remember much
JadeM
Premium Member

21st Aug 06 at 11:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edd

Yeah she has been pretty spaced out at times, she thinks she's been in Blackpool playing the arcades most of the time!! Funny as fcuk but sad at the same time

[Edited on 21-08-2006 by JadeM]
Edd

21st Aug 06 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
quote:
Originally posted by Edd

Yeah she has been pretty spaced out at times, she thinks she's been in Blackpool playing the arcades most of the time!! Funny as fcuk but sad at the same time

[Edited on 21-08-2006 by JadeM]

yes its a bit but also

at least she thinks she's had a nice holiday
JadeM
Premium Member

21st Aug 06 at 12:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edd

at least she thinks she's had a nice holiday

Hehe!! I suppose your right, but she might have chosen somewhere nice to be rather than spending three weeks in the amusment arcades at Blackpool!!!
Edd

21st Aug 06 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bliss

she probably had some sexual fantasy's aswell she has that cheeky smile

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What the fcuk!!! **update page 5** 22 database queries in 0.0147269 seconds