corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Who is the most anoying/dangerous drivers on the road ?

Poll: Who is the most anoying/dangerous drivers on the road ?
White Van Man / Couriers 16 (8.94%)
Sales Reps 3 (1.68%)
HGVs 12 (6.7%)
Highway Patrol Cars (those Range Rovers that close roads) 2 (1.12%)
Old / Foreign People 146 (81.56%)

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Who is the most anoying/dangerous drivers on the road ?
John

User status: Offline
17th Sep 08 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nothing as long as you are there to overtake somebody.
jacko198

17th Sep 08 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate driving in the slow lane, i dont see the point, everyone does 60!

That and the fact im not confident enough to keep pulling into the middle lane to overtake when there is shitloads of cars
Jambo

17th Sep 08 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You then overtake them Jacko. But as much as your proving the ignorence of most drivers who sit in the middle lane and cause traffic jams, the people who do 50 in the slow lane, should have their keys taken away and a free buss pass issued.

Also, i despise when someone undertakes you to squeeze into the SAFE distance gap you have left between yourself and the traffic infront.

Robbo

17th Sep 08 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
People who jump out infront then drive slow when there was nothing behind you
Oh god yes!!!
Jay

17th Sep 08 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
Truck drivers who try to overtake, even though they are both doing the same speed.

My brothers a truck driver and used to take the fuse out and you'd get an extra 6mph, the other truckers used to say that "thorburn have got the best looking trucks, if only we could see them instead of the back of them all the time" according to him, the 6mph is alot more in a truck on the motorway hence the overtaking.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

17th Sep 08 at 13:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people in middle lane, doesn't any one know how to use the motorway

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
ed

17th Sep 08 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some people should try driving on the continent to have a swift lesson on motorway etiquette. They'd be scared shitless after 10 miles down the autobahn if they tried thier middle lane sitting antics there.
jacko198

17th Sep 08 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tomnova16
people in middle lane, doesn't any one know how to use the motorway

Well seeing as you dont get taught it, i can see why people dont get it!
John

17th Sep 08 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you kidding, you didn't get taught to stay left, doesn't matter whether it's a motorway or not.
Jambo

17th Sep 08 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also on a dual carriageway, someone (usually female) wants to go right at the roundabout in 3miles time, so they get in the right hand lane and end up going next to another car both doing 40mph blocking the entire road

[Edited on 17-09-2008 by Jambo]
pow
Premium Member

17th Sep 08 at 14:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo

Also on a dual carriageway, someone (usually female) wants to go right at the roundabout in 3miles time, so they get in the right hand lane and end up going next to another car both doing 40mph blocking the entire road

[Edited on 17-09-2008 by Jambo]

My word, had some tart in a Yaris do this on the "up and over" of the Windsor/Eton releif road this morning.

So, third gear was taken and passing on the left occoured.#

The best thing is she started indicating about 0.7 miles before she wnted to turn.
All Torque

17th Sep 08 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People who drive at 50mph in the slow lane and get overtaken by annoying lorries. Its like a cascade of annoying twatness that should never happen.
pow
Premium Member

17th Sep 08 at 14:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A minimum speed of 56MPH should be enforced on motorways.

If you don;t want to do that speed, then you can fuck off to the A and B roads or get a bus pass.
All Torque

17th Sep 08 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
A minimum speed of 56MPH should be enforced on motorways.

If you don;t want to do that speed, then you can fuck off to the A and B roads or get a bus pass.

Pow has spoken! :raaargh:
pow
Premium Member

17th Sep 08 at 14:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"I am not paying 24 fucking 99 for a phone charger!"
sand-eel

17th Sep 08 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sales reps, always sitting up peoples arses and thrashing their company cars about

[Edited on 17-09-2008 by sand-eel]
Graham88

17th Sep 08 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[biker]
People who sit in the outside lane. There should be an outside lane for bikers only, 100 is the speed limit on the motorway don't you know

People who flash you when you are forced to undertake because they refuse to pull over into the EMPTY middle and inside lane, then shit themselves and don't look at you when you slow down and pull alongside them

People who pull out on me when I'm doing 50 in a 30, you should look 10 times before pulling out, you're causing me an inconvenience because you couldn't wait 2 seconds more

Cars who purposely move in my way when I'm filtering because they're jealous I'm making progress and they're not

It's an empty long straight road, don't act surprised when I pop the front wheel up

If it's got the grippy tarmac coming up to lights, of course I'm going to stoppie

You might aswell let me out of this junction, I'm only going to overtake you in a minute anyway

People at pumps who expect me to move forwards even though there is nowhere to push my bike as there's a car infront

People who stretch the hose OVER my bike because they're that impatient.

People who edge forwards whilst I'm putting my gloves back on after paying, give me 2 seconds you impatient twat

When I park in a parking space, and all of a sudden it means the person who pulls in next to me can park really close to my bike as I'm not taking the whole space up
[/biker]

Happy Pow
pow
Premium Member

17th Sep 08 at 14:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not really

Although there is a couple I agree with there, do people really act like cunts to you in petrol stations?

Also, filtering, I move out the way for bikers, into the kerb, your gunna make more progress so theres no point in holding you up.

It's the bikers that scare me, doing 73 in a 30, looking for them in junctions, act like absolute twats on the motorway.

You've caught me in a bad mood tbf, sorry
dannymccann

17th Sep 08 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jacko198
I hate driving in the slow lane, i dont see the point, everyone does 60!

That and the fact im not confident enough to keep pulling into the middle lane to overtake when there is shitloads of cars

Im sorry but GTFO the road then
pow
Premium Member

17th Sep 08 at 15:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cannot agree more
Ben G

17th Sep 08 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People who flash you when you are forced to undertake because they refuse to pull over into the EMPTY middle and inside lane, then shit themselves and don't look at you when you slow down and pull alongside them

i'd love to see that mate you do look quite intimidating in the all black leathers/helmet though.

bet it's the old 2 hands on the wheel, look straight forward, piss your pants thing they do
mattk

17th Sep 08 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pakis
Jambo

17th Sep 08 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Graham88

17th Sep 08 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Although there is a couple I agree with there, do people really act like cunts to you in petrol stations?

It's the bikers that scare me, doing 73 in a 30, looking for them in junctions, act like absolute twats on the motorway.

Yeah mate, it's really quite annoying so I take longer

That's fair enough, I'm not gonna pretend I don't speed, I obey laws etc but if someone pulls out I can't really swear at them as I'm in the wrong!

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G

i'd love to see that mate you do look quite intimidating in the all black leathers/helmet though.

bet it's the old 2 hands on the wheel, look straight forward, piss your pants thing they do

Mate it's quality

They probably think I'm some hard cunt who will drag them out the car and beat 2 shades of shit out of them, so it's hilarious. And yep, that's the way it is, it creases me up everytime, especially when they then cower into the slow lane after I pass

[Edited on 17-09-2008 by Graham88]
richc

17th Sep 08 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jacko198
I had one guy overtake me on a level crossing :s that was extremely random

And whats wrong with driving in the middle lane????

Are you real or what?

It causing traffic to slow down and tail back because the road is narrowed by selfish people not using the first lane when its empty!

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Who is the most anoying/dangerous drivers on the road ? 23 database queries in 0.3949230 seconds