corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Six pack on a Girl

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Six pack on a Girl
Jake

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 09 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
quote:
Originally posted by jake
johnny has nothing to do with the reputation steroids have. The use of steroids have been abit of a calamity since the 80s purely because of the meathead culture.

No, people stereotype steroid users, put them all under the "meathead" category. Not every person who uses them is a "meathead" as you put it. Incorrect use of them is what is the problem and not reading into them and understanding them.

the average Joe doesnt think of correct dosages and post cycle therapy when they they hear about steroid abuse. when i used to train 5 years ago steroids were no way near as widely used as they are now, unfortunately that means youve got scallies jacking up left right and centre and swinging their massive arms about on the dance floor while im trying to do the running man
DizzyRebel

2nd Aug 09 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
my universe is a pretty boy competition. im talking about competitors for mr olympia. I cant see Ronnie Coleman making old bones, can you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubZ4ve6m1Jc&feature=related

Hardly call shane a pretty boy, he was 130kilos at 5ft 7
Lawrah
Premium Member

2nd Aug 09 at 21:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh I think people that are sooo into doing that to their body have issues.
John

2nd Aug 09 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't call him prettey either, i'd call him stupid looking.

Bet he had to eat certain shit every day and couldn't lift his car keys to look like that.
Carl

2nd Aug 09 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Must be bad to be that shit at every sport you have to resort to just getting ripped to the extreme and ronsealing yourself up. Function over form for me, rather be a gymnast(for example), muscle and skill.

[Edited on 02-08-2009 by Carl]
Hammer

2nd Aug 09 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
to be honest, yes he is vain but the info he has given is spot on, roids are not actually that bad if used correctly and at the right time. You do still have to work, eat and train just as hard as you would normally to see the gains.

Steroids get a bad reputation when 17/18 year old johnny starts down the gym and wants to get big in 2 weeks and starts injecting all kinds of shit up his arse.

I'll stick to not putting un wanted strain on my body. I've not read or heard anything but I bet within 2 minutes on google I could find allsorts of articles about how they probably give you cancer and increase your chance of a heart attack.
BarnshaW

2nd Aug 09 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe... but then maybe less harmful then alcohol or smoking? dont see hospitals full up of people with steroid induced issues.
DizzyRebel

2nd Aug 09 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
I wouldn't call him prettey either, i'd call him stupid looking.

Bet he had to eat certain shit every day and couldn't lift his car keys to look like that.

Dedicated to it, 8 meals a day strict diet and training. I know the bloke though, he didnt do it because he wanted to 'be bigger than everyone else' he just did it as he was interested in making his body the best it could be, winning universe was just a bonus but his real goals were for himself, not for the material gains.

He even says anyone who wants to be a professional body builder has issues because as far as athletes go they are the bottom of the food chain.
DizzyRebel

2nd Aug 09 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
Tbh I think people that are sooo into doing that to their body have issues.

I dont intend to become his level of size. vin diesel was about the right build maybe just a bit bigger.
Hammer

2nd Aug 09 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
maybe... but then maybe less harmful then alcohol or smoking? dont see hospitals full up of people with steroid induced issues.

The industry with the most widespread steriods issue in the 90's was professional wrestling. If you live past 50 as one of them it's pretty much a miracle, they all drop dead in their 40's, that says something.
Tommy L

2nd Aug 09 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How stupid does that tan look though.

I thought Tropicana being the sponsor quite fitting.
DizzyRebel

2nd Aug 09 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
to be honest, yes he is vain but the info he has given is spot on, roids are not actually that bad if used correctly and at the right time. You do still have to work, eat and train just as hard as you would normally to see the gains.

Steroids get a bad reputation when 17/18 year old johnny starts down the gym and wants to get big in 2 weeks and starts injecting all kinds of shit up his arse.

I'll stick to not putting un wanted strain on my body. I've not read or heard anything but I bet within 2 minutes on google I could find allsorts of articles about how they probably give you cancer and increase your chance of a heart attack.

You wont find any clinical studies that show anything like that, only factless steroid bashers. They can make you more suceptible to heart attacks as if taken in the wrong dosages can thicken your blood but thats down to user error not the substance itself.

cigarettes give 1 in 3 users cancer, yet they are socially acceptible and sold over the counter?
DizzyRebel

2nd Aug 09 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

The industry with the most widespread steriods issue in the 90's was professional wrestling. If you live past 50 as one of them it's pretty much a miracle, they all drop dead in their 40's, that says something.

Hulk hogan?
Hammer

2nd Aug 09 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
quote:
quote:

Hulk hogan?

You've gave 1 example

Chris Von Erich - 21
Mike Von Erich - 23
Louie Spiccoli - 27
Art Barr - 28
Gino Hernandez - 29
Jay Youngblood - 30
Rick McGraw - 30
Joey Marella - 30
Ed Gatner - 31
Buzz Sawyer - 32
Crash Holly - 32
Kerry Von Erich - 33
D.J. Peterson - 33
Eddie Gilbert - 33
The Renegade - 33
Chris Candido - 33
Test - 33
Adrian Adonis - 34
Gary Albright - 34
Bobby Duncum Jr. - 34
Owen Hart - 34
Yokozuna - 34
Big Dick Dudley - 34
Brian Pillman - 35
Marianna Komlos - 35
Pitbull #2 - 36
The Wall/Malice - 36
Emory Hale - 36
Leroy Brown - 38
Mark Curtis - 38
Eddie Guerrero - 38
John Kronus - 38
Davey Boy Smith - 39
Johnny Grunge - 39
Vivian Vachon - 40
Jeep Swenson - 40
Brady Boone - 40
Terry Gordy - 40
Bertha Faye - 40
Billy Joe Travis - 40
Chris Benoit - 40
Larry Cameron - 41
Rick Rude - 41
Randy Anderson - 41
Bruiser Brody - 42
Miss Elizabeth - 42
Big Boss Man - 42
Earthquake - 42
Mike Awesome - 42
Biff Wellington - 42
Brian Adams (Crush) - 43
Ray Candy - 43
Nancy Benoit (Woman) - 43
Dino Bravo - 44
Curt Hennig - 44
Bam Bam Bigelow - 45
Jerry Blackwell - 45
Junkyard Dog - 45
Hercules - 45
Andre the Giant - 46
Big John Studd - 46
Chris Adams - 46
Mike Davis - 46
Hawk - 46
Mitsuharu Misawa - 46
Steve Dunn - 48
Cousin Junior - 48
Dick Murdoch - 49
Jumbo Tsuruta - 49
Rocco Rock - 49
Sherri Martel - 49
Matt H

2nd Aug 09 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are they all dead?
K17STY

2nd Aug 09 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But the last ones made it to 49, thats normal!
DizzyRebel

2nd Aug 09 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the list means nothing without coroners reports of each one. They probably abused steroids without knowing what they were doing alonside using other drugs, drinking a lot and subjecting their bodies to some almighty bangs lol.

there are plenty of bb's in there 60's who still look bettter than most of the 20 year olds about now.

plus look at arnie. hes 50 and still in shape...
Hammer

2nd Aug 09 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
Are they all dead?

Yip and those are only the famous ones that have been on television. Think of that amount of footballers or tennis players or whatever dieing before they reached 50, there's not even that many professional wrestlers relatively. Steroid abuse and it was all brushed under the carpet.

So yeah steroids do nothing to your body
Carl

2nd Aug 09 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
the list means nothing without coroners reports of each one. They probably abused steroids without knowing what they were doing alonside using other drugs, drinking a lot and subjecting their bodies to some almighty bangs lol.

there are plenty of bb's in there 60's who still look bettter than most of the 20 year olds about now.

plus look at arnie. hes 50 and still in shape...

The list means a lot when on about how many wrestlers from the 90's the period steriods were getting hammered, are now dead, you can't argue that point by naming a small percentage that are ok.
DragonV

2nd Aug 09 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you sound like a prick for what you say to your girlfriend imo. she probably has no self confidence thanks to you. you must feel well proud.
Carl

2nd Aug 09 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like you said though, use don't abuse. That includes alcohol.
DizzyRebel

2nd Aug 09 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
quote:
right, so theres one girl that agrees with me!
I doubt she agrees with you on the way you keep her like that.

What do you think i do? beat her? Roid rage

Jake

2nd Aug 09 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dianabol fury
mattk

2nd Aug 09 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was gonna jump in this thread but im a bit scared Il hurt myself soooooooooo shallow

does it not matter if your partner is a bit overweight as long as your both happy?
DizzyRebel

2nd Aug 09 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DragonV
you sound like a prick for what you say to your girlfriend imo. she probably has no self confidence thanks to you. you must feel well proud.

she knows shes fit and i tell her how good i think she looks when we go out or she dresses up for me. Theres no harm in telling somone to take better care of their body.

Do you think i push her in a corner and throw cakes at her shouting 'come on you fat slut drop and give me 20 or ull look like a whale'

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Six pack on a Girl 22 database queries in 0.0165730 seconds