corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » If you won the lottery .....

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author If you won the lottery .....
oli_the_thread

User status: Offline
6th Aug 09 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would blow it all on me.
Give myself a maximum of a year to spend it all, just live like an absoloute king for a year!
Then back to reality, get myself a full time job once the moneys gone and carry on with a life im happy with.
But my money would be blown heavily on cars, beer, freinds, bikes (motor and cycle) holidays and general toys really.
Carl

6th Aug 09 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i won, say it was only a million, i'd buy a decent house, cheap around here 300k would buy something nice. I'd invest in my mates business, got a little building company going, that way i'd be helping them but not just giving them free money, type thing. Spend a couple of year here then look to emigrate to somewhere warmer or at least have a pad somewhere warmer and spend quite a bit of time there. As a job i'd probably play a part in the company I invested in. I'd pay missus through her Law Practicing Course, just incase anything went wrong and we needed a back up.
sand-eel

7th Aug 09 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ryzer

this would be my daily driver (TDV8) (50k)

you have all that money and you buy a diesel
Sam
Premium Member

7th Aug 09 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by oli_the_thread
I would blow it all on me.
Give myself a maximum of a year to spend it all, just live like an absoloute king for a year!
Then back to reality, get myself a full time job once the moneys gone and carry on with a life im happy with.
But my money would be blown heavily on cars, beer, freinds, bikes (motor and cycle) holidays and general toys really.

So you'd rather do that then do something (i.e. invest/save) to keep you constantly in credit with the sort of money you've won, for the rest of your life? Genius.
jungle

7th Aug 09 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have the biggest party ever and invite every cs member there is! and have a free bar!!!!!
Conway563

7th Aug 09 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get myself a free Bentley

http://www.pearlmotoryachts.com/pearl_news.htm

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » If you won the lottery ..... 22 database queries in 0.1038680 seconds