corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Taking up 2 carpark spaces

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Taking up 2 carpark spaces
Daimo B

User status: Offline
20th Aug 09 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC

But WHAT gives you the right? just because you think your car is better than the others in the car park? I've seen Astons, GT3's and Lambo's hapilly parked in a single space so whats so special about peoples cars who feel they have a right to take two spaces?

How about going to the front of queues when you are in a hurry do you think thats right too? I mean if you are in a hurry surely you should have the right to go to the front of all the other people in the queue as clearly their time isnt as important as yours

You sound like you were a spoilt brat as a kid to me to be honest..

Do you actually read anything before you write????

When did i say i think my car is better? Go back and read things.

Another thing chavs can't do very well, read, hence proved

when im on my bike, yup i go straight to the front. Doesn't harm anyone, no-one moves, and im not going to get in anyones way. jsut like parking in 2 spaces in an un-croweded carpark.

If im a spoilt brat, it just backs up my case that your a jealous chav
Conway563

20th Aug 09 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by whitter45

I also agree with parent and toddler parking although they should allow use for anyone if the car park is full

The amount of times car parks are completely fullt o find every aprent and toddler space free to use

I find it nearly impossible to find any parent and toddler spaces when I'm with my daughter
DaveyLC

20th Aug 09 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR

My parents taught me the value of money

[Edited on 20-08-2009 by DaveyLC]
stan_the_man

20th Aug 09 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsasport f|_|cking rules.
Daimo B

20th Aug 09 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Value of money.

Yet you've just said you'd practically park 10mm of somoenes car, (hence causing damage getting out of your door with 10mm)

Make up your mind...... You either value money or not. You've just banged on about all that crap, then come out with that line.

lmfao

As I say, reading and moral skills are clearly not in your mindset.

[Edited on 20-08-2009 by VXR]
DaveyLC

20th Aug 09 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Value of money.

Yet you've jsut said you'd practiucally park 10mm of somoenes car, (hence causing damage getting out of your door with 10mm)

Where did I say I'd damage their car? I'd NEVER damage someones car without being provoked..
Daimo B

20th Aug 09 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, so how do you plan to get out of your "green omega" with only 10mm of space?

Through the boot....

And what about everyone elses comments you've ignored?

I do love it when people only pick out certain parts of a quote to argue back, point blank ignoring everythign else that makes them look silly

As I say fella, I been here a loooooooooooong time and had a loooooooooooooooooot of arguments. You wont win. Especially if you can't at least have some decent points to argue, of which you haven't provided any yet. Answered no-ones questions about why you would do it other than "educate them"

Educate them to what, your rules?

Least mine are morally correct. If its busy, park near the back, or don't park there at all.

You'r just being an argumentitive badger without any backup for your arguments at all.

At least if i can't come back with a decent argumentitive reply i'd say so, like "yup, busted, im wrong there", but your jsut picking out tiny parts of quotes, and only the parts that you think you can argue, ignoring the rest.

Seen people like you come and go over the years.

You got technical knowlegdge, but that counts for nothing if you hgave no basis for your arguements

[Edited on 20-08-2009 by VXR]
alan-g-w

20th Aug 09 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
when im on my bike, yup i go straight to the front. Doesn't harm anyone, no-one moves, and im not going to get in anyones way. jsut like parking in 2 spaces in an un-croweded carpark.

But if it's un crowded why would you need two spaces? Why not just park in one further away from everyone else?
DaveyLC

20th Aug 09 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Oh, so how do you plan to get out of your "green omega" with only 10mm of space?

Through the boot....

Not sure about your car but mine has got doors on both sides, also I can reverse or park on either side of a car so I can choose not only which door I wish to exit my car through but which door is closest to the one next to me
johnhara1

20th Aug 09 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR

By parking his car so the omega passenger side is 10mm away from yours.

Simples.

Daimo B

20th Aug 09 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w

But if it's un crowded why would you need two spaces? Why not just park in one further away from everyone else?

If its un-crowded, why would someone need to park 10mm off my door?

I NEVER cover 2 spaces at the front of the carpark, always a distance away where people are not likley to spread to in the time i am there.

At least i consider other carpark users when I park in 2 spaces. Not jsut be a cunt about it
DaveyLC

20th Aug 09 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you miss my reply to your FAIL POST?
Daimo B

20th Aug 09 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnhara1

Simples.

but if im in 2 spaces, between car either side, hows he going to squeeze in, especially in that old barge....
johnhara1

20th Aug 09 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Daimo B

20th Aug 09 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Not sure about your car but mine has got doors on both sides, also I can reverse or park on either side of a car so I can choose not only which door I wish to exit my car through but which door is closest to the one next to me

So if there cars either side of the two spaces, where you going to squeeze into?

If im away from all other cars taking 2 space, your telling me you will purposly come and park 10mm from my door.

Yeah, top bloke you are.
Daimo B

20th Aug 09 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Check time of posting.

Clutching at straws now....

Never seen this before
DaveyLC

20th Aug 09 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR

but if im in 2 spaces, between car either side, hows he going to squeeze in, especially in that old barge....

If you are in between two cars then clearly the carpark isnt 'almost empty'

If my car doesnt fit im clearly not going to put it in the gap am I
johnhara1

20th Aug 09 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:

Simples.

There would only be a car either side if the carpark was crowded. You wouldn't be covering 2 spaces if it wasn't.

andys sxi
Premium Member

20th Aug 09 at 14:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it hasnt really achived anything by shaun parking over 2 spaces because the car has still parked next to it. IMO its made it worse look how close it is to his car thats got to be closer than him parking in a normal space

if you dont want people parking right next to you try out the way of everybody else but you will still get some cars near you car at some point

April 08 feature car
Daimo B

20th Aug 09 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly, so your jsut being a c*nt about it then,

Hence we come back to morals...

Anyway, i got some work to do now, you clearly cannot keep a constructive debate/argument that of which i'd expect a 19/20 yo to come up with.

Least if your gonna argue with me, back it up, not jsut randomly quote rubbish ignoring the important parts.

Now get back to your chavvy omega. I hear the tides on its way out Don't wanna be beached now do you.
alan-g-w

20th Aug 09 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:

If its un-crowded, why would someone need to park 10mm off my door?

I NEVER cover 2 spaces at the front of the carpark, always a distance away where people are not likley to spread to in the time i am there.

At least i consider other carpark users when I park in 2 spaces. Not jsut be a cunt about it

Right, so you're basically saying the spaces either side of the two you're taking up aren't usually being used when you come back.

So if you parked in one space equally far away there's even less chance of someone being parked next to you surely?
Daimo B

20th Aug 09 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

There would only be a car either side if the carpark was crowded. You wouldn't be covering 2 spaces if it wasn't.

In which case, i'd be further away in a quieter part of the carpark.

The question is to see what Davey would do, which is not squeeze in like he was bragging he would earlier.

If it was this busy, I would not ahve parked there.
DaveyLC

20th Aug 09 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR

Now get back to your chavvy omega. I hear the tides on its way out Don't wanna be beached now do you.

My CHAVVY omega.. not quite sure those words have ever been used in the same sentance..

You could call one of my other cars chavvy but definitely not hte omega.
Daimo B

20th Aug 09 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Right, so you're basically saying the spaces either side of the two you're taking up aren't usually being used when you come back.

So if you parked in one space equally far away there's even less chance of someone being parked next to you surely?

Possibly yes, but then its not hurting anyone as it doesn't effect anyone, so why should i be victimised because of making use of a space that no-one else is taking up.....?

What exactly is wrong with that?

And as said, I wouldn't be away from the car that long anyway.

Right, now I've got a PDA to setup, i really got to go. So everyone can bicker away and call me lots of names whilst I am away.
alan-g-w

20th Aug 09 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surely the ONLY reason you'd take up two spaces is becasue you think the car park is going to get so busy that there is going to be other cars parking in the space next to you - if you were worried about it you would EITHER park over two spaces or find a quiet part of the car park. Not both.

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Taking up 2 carpark spaces 23 database queries in 0.0170820 seconds