corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » GUTTED - Updated - Both Found!!

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GUTTED - Updated - Both Found!!
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 09 at 11:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by deanmcreynolds26
time to wire in a rocker switch to fuel pump live under drivers seat i think, even if they get the keys couple of trys and they would surely give up if it never started

Good shout, may do that myself
jr

3rd Dec 09 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

great way to talk about it though or then net
gazza808

3rd Dec 09 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what little scum bags, always a bummer too hear.

shame that setting up some shotgun shells at your door is illegal

i once had some one try and break in, dog's barking scared them away, little did they no the big deep bark was only my Lab.
djmattyh

3rd Dec 09 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sort of know how you are feeling mate. I had my nova stolen i had spent a fair bit on it and woke up in the morning to discover it gone although the night before i hade drove through a flood and the eml had came on and was struggling to start so god knows how they took it
Nic Barnes

3rd Dec 09 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
I know full well that's what they were doing.

I 'knew' of a group that were stealing VXR's and BMW's and they were leaving them in a particular place to wait to see if any of them had trackers on or if the Police were onto them.

The group were paying crackheads a small fee of like £100 to go and break into peoples houses and steal the cars then the crackheads would leave the cars in that spot and the boys would then take the cars up their yard and strip them down and pretend they were accident damaged cars after they had taken a golf club to the panels.

3 VXR's were stolen from my local dealership, they broke in and stole the keys and drove them off. One was a Nurburgring and was later found burnt out.

I have my suspicions as to who that was as well and I'm sure it's someone that has affliations with TV.

wtf?
jamez_zz

3rd Dec 09 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gutted for you mate. What front door have you got? Supprised they got in with just a screw driver tbh.

God help anyone who tries doing this to me.. They would be greeted by my 11st Bullmastiff whos not too keen on strangers.
BYRON

3rd Dec 09 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

I 'knew' of a group that were stealing VXR's and BMW's and they were leaving them in a particular place to wait to see if any of them had trackers on or if the Police were onto them.

The group were paying crackheads a small fee of like £100 to go and break into peoples houses and steal the cars then the crackheads would leave the cars in that spot and the boys would then take the cars up their yard and strip them down and pretend they were accident damaged cars after they had taken a golf club to the panels.

3 VXR's were stolen from my local dealership, they broke in and stole the keys and drove them off. One was a Nurburgring and was later found burnt out.

I have my suspicions as to who that was as well and I'm sure it's someone that has affliations with TV.

Fuckin hell. Dont hold back now.
x14xe ry

3rd Dec 09 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've heard this before bloke down the road had a lexus 4wd they broke into his house moved his wifes 206 off the drive took the lexus then put the pug back on the drive and hes got a massive rottweiler would love to see in the paper man gets eaten by dog after to tryin to steal familys car lol

sorry bout the bad news least you wasnt hurt end of the day its a bit mental it can be replaced
gavin18787
Premium Member

3rd Dec 09 at 14:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why bother putting the pug back either dump it outside or take it anyway

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
x14xe ry

3rd Dec 09 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i was thinin that perhaps there was so thick they forght they wouldnt notied the lexus just disapeared lol
SAL
Premium Member

3rd Dec 09 at 16:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BYRON
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

name and shame
cjohnson

3rd Dec 09 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gutted mate. Other month near me, a range rover sport got taken in the same way while he sleapt on his sofa.

Then just up the road, a guy has a focus ST. Woke up to find he had no door handle on his back door outside, but the car and everything else was still there. His suspicians are that they got disturbed trying to break in!
richc

3rd Dec 09 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldnt hav the foggiest trying to break into locks,doors etc with a screw driver...looks like a i need to learn....
mattk

3rd Dec 09 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet that BMW is parked up somewhere close, sitting tight to see if there is any activity aswell

is there anything distinctive on it?
Ojc

3rd Dec 09 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stavs
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

name and shame

No proof.
Graham88

3rd Dec 09 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gutting mate. Happening far too often now, I've kept my stuff safe for a while to try and prevent it happening but as OJC said they'll just damage the car if they can't take it.
whitter45

4th Dec 09 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
I bet that BMW is parked up somewhere close, sitting tight to see if there is any activity aswell

Bit of an update

As I thought the VXR was called in by the public - the car had been parked up and the false plate had fell off so a member of the public called it in

The BMW has been witnessed by a member of the public as someone was putting false plates over my private reg. Last location known location is known by the police but its now gone

Also my wallet has been found in the same area with all cards etc still in it

They think they wont recover the BMW

Ojc

4th Dec 09 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drives you up the wall doesn't it? The bastards can get away with doing all this and disrupting your life and won't ever be taught a lesson.
neil h

4th Dec 09 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
Originally posted by Stavs
quote:

name and shame

No proof.

This is the internet, everythings purely speculative anyways. Can't help wonder though seeing it sounds like a local story.
ajscorsa

4th Dec 09 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by whitter45
quote:
Originally posted by mattk

Bit of an update

As I thought the VXR was called in by the public - the car had been parked up and the false plate had fell off so a member of the public called it in

The BMW has been witnessed by a member of the public as someone was putting false plates over my private reg. Last location known location is known by the police but its now gone

Also my wallet has been found in the same area with all cards etc still in it

They think they wont recover the BMW

even though you've got the wallet with cards in mate, get the acounts closed or changed as they could have cloned the cards then left the wallet to be found.

gutted for you mate. I'd be devistated if my car got nicked cause the insurance will never give you back what its really worth.
corsayoung

4th Dec 09 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really feel for you mate, But wouldnt take the car back after you know some lil rat has been in it.

VegasPhil
Premium Member

4th Dec 09 at 10:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Utter bastards

At least they found yours though.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
whitter45

4th Dec 09 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VegasPhil
Utter bastards

At least they found yours though.

I didnt want either to be found

But the VXR has hardly been used so thats the plus side - it had fuck all fuel in it lol

The BMW was a cracking car and it will be missed
am4nf

4th Dec 09 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hopefully your company give you something similar mate
whitter45

4th Dec 09 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by am4nf
hopefully your company give you something similar mate

thats the thing I will need to see how long the insurance will hold out

I have a car the moment so I can get from A to B

Police called stating witnesses have seen my car about an hour ago on false plates again - gutted i want it burnt out

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » GUTTED - Updated - Both Found!! 23 database queries in 0.0141768 seconds