corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » F1 2010 Teams and Cars (& Launches)

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author F1 2010 Teams and Cars (& Launches)
Dom

User status: Offline
12th Mar 10 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FruitBooTeR
Think i might put a bet on the fastest lap

£20.00 on Hamilton, Schumacher, Rosberg, Button Odds are good atm.

Not sure about Mercedes, from todays practice it looked like they were certainly gunning the car, where as McLaren/Ferrari were taking it easy. I could be wrong and Mercedes could be holding back on todays practices, but Schumacher was arse out and over shooting corners on most laps which is a sign of pushing the car (or that he is seriously rusty).
FruitBooTeR

12th Mar 10 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye Ferrari are a concern to me as if you look at previous wins at this track they have done well.

God I have no idea what bet to put on, to many choices.
mwg

12th Mar 10 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got Hamilton on for fastest lap.
Dom

12th Mar 10 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Forgot to post McLaren new live telemetry site - http://mclaren.com/home (screenshots - http://www.piratalondon.com/2010/03/and-it%E2%80%99s-go-go-go/) Was looking at it during practice today and it's pretty special

FruitBooTeR - i wouldn't be concerned about Ferrari, i think they were taking it easy and i would easily imagine them to have similar pace to McLaren. But we won't really find out what each teams pace is like until session 3 of quali tomorrow.
Rick Draper

12th Mar 10 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IMHO HRT should have been forced to miss the first race and spend 3 days testing elsewhere. Its not correct that a team can go to a F1 race having covered 0 miles. Let alone then have one driver who has never even driven a F1 car sit in the pits for the first 2 practice sessions due to technical problems.
Dom

12th Mar 10 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rick Draper
IMHO HRT should have been forced to miss the first race and spend 3 days testing elsewhere. Its not correct that a team can go to a F1 race having covered 0 miles. Let alone then have one driver who has never even driven a F1 car sit in the pits for the first 2 practice sessions due to technical problems.

Although i agree that HRT should have missed Bahrain, as they clearly need more time, i don't think it should be up to the FIA to mother teams and force teams (unless in extreme circumstances - H&S etc) to miss races because they are unprepared. In fact i'd rather see it being forced that all teams have to make the first race weekend otherwise they face penalties.
But this is all been caused by FIAs bodge job of team selection for this season and how they've handled the whole situation with US F1 (the FIA should have dropped them before xmas when rumours where coming out of the factory that they were in shit) and Campos (HRT). HRT lacking any decent testing and the complete fuck up with US F1 should have never happened and hopefully Todt will sort it all out for next season to prevent it happening again.

[Edited on 12-03-2010 by Dom]

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » F1 2010 Teams and Cars (& Launches) 23 database queries in 0.0065889 seconds